Aztec Leisure Reviews

Read Aztec Leisure Reviews

sales@aztecleisure.co.uk

St AgnesTrevellas

Tell us how Aztec Leisure made you happy
Very prompt delivery of my order. Unfortunately one product had leaked in transit however it was all sorted with one email, so full marks for excellent customer service.
Having reached Cornwall from Yorkshire minus a tent pole the guys at Aztec sorted us out with a temporary replacement. Taking their time to make sure what they'd made us would be strong enough. Their prices are very competitive too. Happy Customer.
Brilliant service will use this company again
Excellent service, nothing was too much trouble, highly recommend
Ordered and delivered in just over 24hrs excellent service unable to review usage as we are due to camp early September
Great value and prompt delivery.
Easy web site and price. Excellent choice and delivery. Cannot fault. Always try to use this company for caravan supplies and accessories.
For the price I paid, I didn't expect any wear at all on my beach chair. But it was as if mine had been a display chair. Marks all over it.
Easy ordering and got delivery less than 48 hours of order. Got Jack for the money compared to others. Would recommend to anyone.
We have bought this awning as a temporary light weight awning , only erected it today
Aztec Leisure 4 star review on 7th August 2022
Best price available & speedy delivery
Very good experience, and friendly customer service
Sun canopy arrived on time. Instructions could have been clearer but we managed and it wasn't too complicated. We are very pleased with it.
Very prompt service , awning dispatched very quickly , 3 days delivery , orobably would of been even quicker if a sunday not one of the days ...pleased with the purcgase , very easy to put up minutes then just needed to peg sides Excelkent service ...thank you
Excellent price and product and delivery
Really impressed with the customer service from Aztec as well as their competitive pricing. Will definitely be looking back at their site when I need other items.
Great fast service. Website easy to navigate and identify the part I needed. Best price I could find online .
Excellent online service. Very quick response to queries. Very helpful. Good prices and delivery.
Excellent price and very quick delivery
Recommended by experienced caravaner friends and was not disappointed. Next day delivery. Very good price for the sun canopy I ordered. Will definitely use again. The courier delayed delivery by a day but it was received by them in good time for next day delivery. No fault of Aztec Leisure.
Aztec Leisure is rated 4.9 based on 1,274 reviews