Aztecleisure.co.uk Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Aztecleisure.co.uk

How would you rate Aztecleisure.co.uk?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"Great service and kept informed from payment through to delivery. Tent arrived all packaged up. Thanks"
Diane Seddon
Verified Buyer
"Great communication and parcel tracking. A quick delivery as promised. Couldn't ask for more than that. A+"
Lee Dudley
Verified Buyer
"A very good shopping experience. Very prompt service and everything as was explained on website. Very reasonable prices too. Thank you"
Martin Nel
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful and easy to deal with, thanks"
John Lawlor
Verified Buyer
"Their service could not be faulted. Delivered in 24hrs, returns hassle free. Will deffinatly use Aztec again."
"Well packed arrived with no damage will be using it in march"
Roger Whitaker
Verified Buyer
"Ordered Monday lunchtime, delivered to the other end of the country by mid morning Tuesday and superb quality. Definitely use them again, thanks"
"The tent came with all the correct pieces and was packaged very nicely. I was very pleased."
Steve Thurling
Verified Buyer
"Great product at a great price, had a small admin problem which was resolved very quickly and efficiently, pity all sellers can't be as good !"
VALERIE WHITE
Verified Buyer
"Good arrived on time and e mail let us know when to expect them"
"Great communication with fast response and very helpful"
Stephen Bainborough
Verified Buyer
"I've purchased several different camp beds over the years and none of the last long. This one will - it's definitely robust. It's also extremely comfortable. The delivery to Spain was cheap, quick, and efficient If I ever need another I'll repeat order but I doubt I will need to."
Gillian Beech
Verified Buyer
"This porch awning is very good quality & good value for money. We are very pleased with it & can’t wait to use it in the spring. Delivery was excellent & very speedy. Thank you."
Jon Stuart
Verified Buyer
"After sales service isn't up to scratch I'm afraid. I phoned the shop with a couple of issues I had with the products sold to me and was told I'd be called back with an answer. I heard nothing so when I could next visit the shop I went in to try and resolve the problems. One was sorted straight away and I was told I would be called or emailed regarding the other. That was a few months ago and as yet I still haven't had any contact from after leisure!"
Hi Jon,

Thank you for your feedback and I am sorry to hear that we did not get back to you regarding the issue with your purchase.

Unfortunately as you purchased instore I can only see a footprint groundsheet that was refunded. If you would like to get in touch again: gavin@aztecleisure.co.uk / 01872 554421 I'm sure we can resolve this to your satisfaction.

Kind regards,

Gavin.
Richard Rush
Verified Buyer
"Super fast delivery (two days) best price on the internet, I will use again."
Andy Smithson
Verified Buyer
"Great prices service and products thanks"
"Very good and fast service"
Christopher Ward
Verified Buyer
"Ordered on Sunday, delivered on Tuesday, and informed about my order all the way by Aztec and DPD."
Denise Gibbons
Verified Buyer
"From ordering to delivery it was an excellent and fast service."
Jean Smith
Verified Buyer
"While on holiday in Cornwall we decided to purchase a new awning and after searching for stockists of air awnings we visited Aztec leisure, the staff couldn't have been more helpful and gave us a very good deal, we will certainly visit the store again when next in Cornwall."
Aztecleisure.co.uk is rated 4.88 based on 96 reviews