Aztec Leisure Reviews

sales@aztecleisure.co.uk

St Agnes
Trevellas

Email, Live Chat

How would you rate Aztec Leisure ?

"Thank you at Aztec leisure for a fantastic service. I had been let down by another company who had not delivered or informed me that my tent was out of stock until the last minute. You came to the rescue and got my order off with the courier just minutes after I'd placed it, you saved my holiday! The tent and service from you were both excellent!"
"A professional and dedicated team, great fast service will definitely use again"
"Great prices fast delivery A+"
"excellent service"
"Really friendly and helpful staff. Price was very good of the tent i purchased and they price matched. It was delivered next day as promised. I would definitely use and recommend Aztec leisure again. Thank you Gavin."
"Excellent service. Asked for speedy delivery on my part required, arrived next day."
"excellent service, with prompt delivery."
"Aztec is a great place to get parts for what ever your needs for tent caravan or motor home thay do there best to get parts if thay don't stock it some good bargains as well worth a visit you never know what you need"
"Quality items decent price delivered reliably."
"Excellent service and quality products , delivered in a very quick time. I would definitely use them again for any of my camping needs."
"Helpful staff in the shop allowed us to ensure our new purchases would fit in the motorhome before we bought them. A second item had to come from the warehouse, and due to a visit from Prince Charles this had to be delayed. They forgot to phone us to let us know when items were ready for collection, but otherwise service was good."
"Good product exellent service quick delivery"
"Great Service"
"Polite, courteous, professional, knowledgeable and very rare to be able to go to a place and get exactly what you want/need and have the right people doing the job. 100% happy."
"Excellent Thank You."
"The self-inflating mattress arrived quickly and was as described. Good communication. 5 stars."
"Excellent service , delivered next morning"
"Found staff to be very helpful, great customer service, would definitely use again and would recommend them for al your outdoor needs"
"Always use this shop when in the area, wasn't this time, so ordered online, very easy & rapid delivery from the other end of the country, with me a 24 hrs later, very impressed."
"Great Customer service and products at a competitive price"
Aztec Leisure is rated 4.92 based on 242 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!