Aztec Leisure Reviews

Read Aztec Leisure Reviews

sales@aztecleisure.co.uk

St AgnesTrevellas

Tell us how Aztec Leisure made you happy
Excellent service, efficient and quick
Excellent and friendly service.
Excellent service well done.
Brilliant purchase, excellent delivery service.
First class service, items dispatched straight away and an update provided by email regarding shipping of one item. Great to buy from a British company at a competitive price as well.
Good product at a very reasonable price
And excellent communication. I ordered online and it was sent the sent the same day with a phone call to let me no what was happening.
Prompt delivery.
Prompt delivery - items as described and good quality
Great product, Quick deliver A*
Purchase was a gift, not yet opened by recipient.
Communication with Aztec very good and very prompt delivery
Quick dispatch good communications
Very pleased with service always find shop staff helpful.
I'm sure the product is great, however I have still not received the product as DX have taken over 10 days (and counting) to deliver it!
Hi Chris,

Sorry to hear that your order has been delayed although we are saddened that you never gave us a chance to resolve this before posting a negative review. I have spoken to DX and they have advised that they will attempt to deliver tomorrow to the new address you have given.

Kind regards

Gavin.
Quick efficient service at market prices.
Great value and dispatch time. Well packaged to avoid damage what more can you ask for...superb.
Excellent customer service! One item in my original parcel was damaged in the post and as soon as I told Aztec they sent a replacement straight away. Would definitely buy from them again. Thank you!
Honestly - went above and beyond the call of duty ! Asked for photos of two chairs side by side to help me choose - responded within the hour ! Ordered - here in 2 days ! Use with confidence.
Really helpful staff and loads of great camping kit
Great click and collect service, helpful friendly staff and wide range of camping kit
I will definitely shop with you again & recommend Aztec to all friends & club members
Aztec Leisure is rated 4.90 based on 831 reviews