Aztec Leisure Reviews

Read Aztec Leisure Reviews

sales@aztecleisure.co.uk

St AgnesTrevellas

Tell us how Aztec Leisure made you happy
I'm sure the product is great, however I have still not received the product as DX have taken over 10 days (and counting) to deliver it!
Hi Chris,

Sorry to hear that your order has been delayed although we are saddened that you never gave us a chance to resolve this before posting a negative review. I have spoken to DX and they have advised that they will attempt to deliver tomorrow to the new address you have given.

Kind regards

Gavin.
No problem with the item but postal choices are pointless, I purchased the part on a Friday morning and on looking at the post there was an option for royal mail first class, so I paid the extra thinking I may get it to fit Saturday. Saturday came and went, Monday still nothing Tuesday nothing then on Wednesday it finally arrived marked as royal mail 48hr?
My parcel was delivered very quickly, unfortunately the packaging was not secure and the contents had leaked quite a lot into the parcel
Appalling packaging or lack of it! Token bit of used, flattened bubble wrap and flimsy bits of cardboard chucked in a far too flimsy cardboard box for its heavy contents and poor use of and not enough packaging tape resulted in the chair falling out of the box when delivered by DX. The delivery guy took a photo of it in case I wanted to make a claim. There are scuff marks on and a snag in the nylon cover but the chair appears to be undamaged apart from a couple of small marks on the edge of the right hand armrest that won't come off. I received an email from you on 1/6 inviting me to track my shipment via DHL website. The tracking No. wasn't recognized because it's a DX number!!?!! Received email from DX on day of delivery (3/6). But the Quest Elite Suffolk chair is good quality and I have received a 20% discount for the damage to the cover and an apology so I'm happy with the outcome.
I was pleased with the delivery response.

The state of the box containing the parts had been used several times which gave me concerns that the item wasn't new. I wouldn't have excepted the box over the counter.

E S Thorne
Hi Mr Thorne,

Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback and I am sorry to hear that you are unhappy with your purchase.

If you would like to get in touch to resolve this please feel free to email photos to sales@azteleisure.co.uk and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

kind regards

Gavin.
The product is acceptable, I bought it before from different supplier. I thought this item contains two hooks (as it says 2 pcs) but is only ONE hook, therefore the price including pp is rather a lot compared to other supplier!
Given a middling rating as haven’t received the Easy Camp tarp that I ordered. Aztec despatched it very quickly but their choice of courier - DHL - are a joke. Tried for four days on the trot to redirect delivery but their system repeatedly said they were ‘experiencing technical difficulties’ so I couldn’t make it happen. Finally got it to work & rearranged delivery to a collection point - my local newsagent- but then DHL didn’t deliver on the day they said they would; woman in there said they were hopeless too!
My advice to Aztec would be to ditch DHL & get a more reliable courier!
Hi,

Thanks for taking the time to give us feedback and I am sorry for any inconvenience caused by DHL, the replacement was sent out on the day we spoke so hopefully that has turned up OK as promised.

Kind regards

Gavin.
Delivery late and parcel badly damaged
New policy of no dog dis very hard but the young man was a bit sharp with it telling me that the problem was down to dogs damaging stock .then The girl I spoke to did not know what I was asking for which was a awning or a porch awaning so off she trots out back then a chap took me to the one I brought
I was also told my receipt Would be sent on to my though email I AM STill Waiting come on sort it out please
Otherwise the awning I brought is greet .
Aztec Leisure is rated 4.90 based on 851 reviews