Aztec Leisure Reviews

Read Aztec Leisure Reviews

sales@aztecleisure.co.uk

St AgnesTrevellas

Tell us how Aztec Leisure made you happy
Needed a vital pipe for our caravan. Ordered online and collected from the shop. Can't fault the service. Good to know they are there as otherwise we would have had to come home. Shame that I didn't get to look around the shop but will definitely browse online.
Very helpful and great prompt service
Found the items I wanted very reasonably priced and the delivery was very quick - very happy customer :)
Parts were genuine Isabella, good price and arrived well packaged in good time. Thank you Aztec
Great service with delivery within 24 hours of order!

Hopefully no after sales service will be required but I feel positive that any queries I have will be dealt with correctly.
Excellent service, quick delivery
Weekend email/messages never answered. The phone never answered also. Once contacted through phone (weekday) perfectly. Answered all my questions clearly. Thank you.
First time I have used Aztec Leisure but it will not be the last, great prices, great value, great delivery.
Goods arrived on time and in great condition, I would not hesitate to use Aztec leisure again in the future.
Easy website to use, prompt delivery. Good range of products to choose from
Excellent prices, quality branded merchandise and delivery service second to none. Would highly reccomend
Great service, awning curtains are great, fit v well. Perfect!
Very good service, bought 2new ones to replace Same chairs I’ve had for 15 + years, excellent quality and light and very comfortable for our caravan holidays
Purchased a wind break. Ordered online for collection and rang to get it picked and ready within the hour. Ideal for what we wanted and great for being on a local campsite. The wind break seems a good purchase so far!
Very reasonable priced. Gave gave exceptional advice and service
We had to phone the shop and the gentleman was so helpful sent a photo of the product that we wanted. Brilliant customer service.
Good selection of the security items we needed for our new caravan and even better at a competitive price. Efficient and pleasant service and always helpful
Website was easy to follow, decent pictures and seemingly all the information that I needed for purchase an inflatable tent. It comes with the pump, and makes that clear, but what is NOT mentioned is that they recommend that you buy the ‘drive away kit’ rathe than using the standard fixing.

When I got the awning (very quickly and as promised), I laid it all out ready to rest it before I went away at the weekend and in the instruction manual it very clearly states that they recommend you get the ‘drive away kit’. I don’t understand why this was not made abundantly clear on the website/in the info about the awning/at checkout !!!

I ordered one through amazon and crossed my fingers that it would arrive in time, as it happened that kit was from these guys, which made it even more annoying.

I have put the awning up and it is extremely straight forward, even in the wind and rain that I had to contend with. I can’t see how you would secure this without the fixing kit ??

One observation on the awning is that the ‘front’ side of the awning does not zip (along the bottom of the door) there is 1 piece of Velcro only, the internal ‘wall’ is the same as is the side zip up door. Meaning that when it is windy, the wind blows straight through. This does make it cold, and also some rain came in.

I don’t understand the thought behind the design, and I will likely have to put more Velcro on the edges or make a modification to get it to feel a little more ‘secure’, but as it is, I would definitely not want to sleep in there !!
Prompt delivery well packaged thank you
Initial order never arrived and is thought to have been ‘lost in post’. When I rang after a long period of time had past and the goods had not arrived, the supplier immediately put another in the post, which this time arrived after two days. Excellent communication, recommend Aztec Leisure whole heartedly.
Aztec Leisure is rated 4.90 based on 784 reviews