AWBS Ltd Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend AWBS Ltd

About AWBS Ltd : AWBS Ltd are builders’ merchants and landscaping materials supplier serving the general public, professional builders and landscaping companies in Oxfordshire, Wiltshire and Berkshire. Open 7 days a week, we offer an extensive range of building and landscaping materials, for all sizes of construction and garden remodelling projects, available to buy at our branch or online with free fast delivery within 25 miles of Oxford. From turf, fencing, paving, decking, decorative gravels and chippings to bricks, construction aggregates, building blocks and tools, we stock a huge range of branded and own brand building and landscaping products at great low prices. Visit or contact your local AWBS branch in Oxford, Yarnton and Swindon for advice and all of your building, fencing and landscaping material needs.

office@awbsltd.com

AWBS Ltd (Head Office)Oxford Garden Centre, South Hinksey,

Tell us how AWBS Ltd made you happy

"Always helpful. Good service and competitive pricing."
"Ordered a large bag of 20mm ballast online. It came the next day. Good service."
"Great products, helpful staff, well priced... Just need to get the delivery sorted, "we'll deliver it when we're in the area" is a bit weak when Travis get there next day!"
"Order was correct and delivered on the day stated. They delivered to the wrong address and I have to go on a search for my order."
"Excellent product and very helpful driver who made delivery. Unfortunately the promised notification of delivery date did not happen so it was lucky I was at home."
"3 of the 4 items ordered arrived quickly - the fourth - a bag of sharp sand was left off the truck but arrived next day."
"Online provision of goods on sale is well laid out and the ordering process is simple to complete. Items ordered online are delivered within the specified time indicated on the confirmatory email."
"I was very impressed with the service I received from AWBS. The staff are courteous and efficient even though I was ordering a very small amount of turf. I will be using them again!"
"Not the best customer service I have received this time round , pretty disappointed overall now as I used them regularly, will be sourcing most items elsewhere now."
"Had a delivery yesterday -- a bulk bag of shingle & 5 bags of decorative gravel. The driver backed up as close to my desired offload point as he could get & put the stone exactly where I wanted it. He couldn't have been more helpful. Would recommend this firm for both the quality & price of it's product and for the service it provides. JRS"
"Good service. But should provide delivery window rather than whole day."
AWBS Ltd is rated 4.73 based on 169 reviews