AWBS Ltd Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend AWBS Ltd

About AWBS Ltd : AWBS Ltd are builders’ merchants and landscaping materials supplier serving the general public, professional builders and landscaping companies in Oxfordshire, Wiltshire and Berkshire. Open 7 days a week, we offer an extensive range of building and landscaping materials, for all sizes of construction and garden remodelling projects, available to buy at our branch or online with free fast delivery within 25 miles of Oxford. From turf, fencing, paving, decking, decorative gravels and chippings to bricks, construction aggregates, building blocks and tools, we stock a huge range of branded and own brand building and landscaping products at great low prices. Visit or contact your local AWBS branch in Oxford, Yarnton and Swindon for advice and all of your building, fencing and landscaping material needs.

office@awbsltd.com

AWBS Ltd (Head Office)Oxford Garden Centre, South Hinksey,

company-profile.Click_here

Tell us how AWBS Ltd made you happy

"Very good service."
"I have recently taken on a garden renovation job and decided to purchase my materials from AWBS of Oxford. The ease of ordering all materials was fantastic over their web site and when I needed to contact them directly, the customer service I received was second to non. The team at AWBS could not of been more helpful. I needed to add extra items to my order and needed these items urgently to allow for my project to run smoothly. Again after a phone call, the items were delivered the same day. I also had a few items left over at the end of my project and it was no trouble to have these collected and be credited for them. I would not hesitate to recommend AWBS to anyone thinking of having work done and needed a all round fantastic service and quality of goods. Thank you for making a rather large project so easy. I love my new garden."
"We have used AWBS several times and they have never disappointed us on the quality of their goods or their service."
"Very good as usual."
"Fast and efficient delivery of heavy duty products. Great choice of decorative stones/gravel and soils. Very happy with this company; so far we have had 5 tonnes of products delivered with more to be ordered!"
"Excellent, solidly made fencing. Bought similar panels five years ago for another area. They have lasted very well indeed and won't need replacing for years yet. Excellent delivery service too."
"Great service at a very good price all definitely use them again"
"Sand is sand, but the delivery driver was extremely helpful and polite and it’s that kind of customer service that keeps me coming back."
"Great value topsoil delivered promptly."
"Having used AWBS in Yarnton for many years, they really are outstanding. Orders delivered immediately free of charge, fantastic advice always available, and a level of customer service that is a million miles away from anyone else. The quality of their products has never let me down. Staff at the depot and delivery drivers are always polite, friendly, and extremely helpful."
"Excellent service, order delivered day before it was expected, left in position requested at order. Not all prices are cheapest around but free delivery for ox postcodes was the game changer and makes them very competitive. Will be using AWBS again for sure. Highly recommended."
"Very prompt delivery, polite & helpful delivery man and more importantly the turf was the best we’ve ever seen, which in the thirty eight years we’ve lived in our home, we’ve seen a few, very happy!"
"A brief appreciation for the guys at AWBS. Always good stock levels, delivery to suit and drivers always polite and helpful."
"I ordered some fencing, sharp sand, gravel and some stone pavers to complete a patio and arranged a time for delivery with AWBS. Customer service and delivery were all good and a couple of issues I had with the order were dealt with quickly and fairly. AWBS were great to deal with and I would recommend them for similar jobs."
"Staff was very friendly and very helpful delivery driver was also very helpful and happy too keep up the good work will be ordering again in the future first class service all the way thankyou and free delivery which is a bonus too"
"Excellent value and service. AWBS always deliver promptly and their drivers are polite and accommodating. I have used them for years and will continue to do so."
"Great service, fast delivery."
"Great service! Email explaining when deliver would be and happily changed it as I couldn't be there for it. Arrived early the next morning with a cheery chap. All super easy. Thank you."
"Easy site to navigate, great quality products at reasonable prices and free delivery on a day I chose. Couldn't ask for better service"
"As always great pricing and free delivery, great service and a very friendly driver, top marks ten out of ten"
AWBS Ltd is rated 4.73 based on 170 reviews