AWBS Ltd Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend AWBS Ltd

About AWBS Ltd : AWBS Ltd are builders’ merchants and landscaping materials supplier serving the general public, professional builders and landscaping companies in Oxfordshire, Wiltshire and Berkshire. Open 7 days a week, we offer an extensive range of building and landscaping materials, for all sizes of construction and garden remodelling projects, available to buy at our branch or online with free fast delivery within 25 miles of Oxford. From turf, fencing, paving, decking, decorative gravels and chippings to bricks, construction aggregates, building blocks and tools, we stock a huge range of branded and own brand building and landscaping products at great low prices. Visit or contact your local AWBS branch in Oxford, Yarnton and Swindon for advice and all of your building, fencing and landscaping material needs.

office@awbsltd.com

AWBS Ltd (Head Office)Oxford Garden Centre, South Hinksey,

Click Here

Tell us how AWBS Ltd made you happy

"11 blocks and 5 bags of sand had to chase as had forgotten , delivered that morning jumbo bag but no blocks or bags of sand."
"I ordered turf from AWBS to do a job for a client & requested the delivery to the Clients address. I specifically requested at the time of ordering to be advised when the turf would be arriving so I could arrange to be on site to take delivery & deal with it straight away given the nature of the current hot weather. Needless to say no call was forthcoming. This Company cannot be relied upon to carry out a simple instruction."
Hi Terence, sorry to hear you've not been satisfied with our service today. We do pride ourselves on the fast, free delivery service that we offer however due to the nature of our business we are unable to arrange any specific times for our deliveries to arrive nor are we able to advise customers on an individual basis. I understand this can be frustrating but unfortunately it's simply due to the nature of the work and how busy we are at the moment. AWBS.
"Arrived on the day expected and good communications, but when I got home from work found all the timber piled up on my new lawn despite four free parking space (not communal) the lot was not neatly stacked, but in a pile some at almost right angles (perhaps exaggerated a bit)! Some of the 45m lengths were a bit bowed and twisted (not surprised if that is how they care for their materials. Not sure I would give them a second change the when I come to order my next lot of materials. Shame; as well priced and website easy to navigate when ordering."
"All delivered on time and order correct but was dumped in front garden without even a knock at the door!!"
"Following receipt and confirmation of my order the online status was updated to 'We will deliver when in area'. Two weeks went by without delivery or any contact whatsoever so I called the branch up and the person I spoke to couldn't have sounded more disinterested in what I took to be quite a delay. After another week and half it finally got delivered. Price was good but really let down by the delivery and customer service."
Dear Mr Newton. Thank you for your feedback and we are very sorry that you have been disappointed by our delivery and customer service on this occasion. Grass seed is one of only a small handful of products that we designate for collection in branch only due to its popularity and the logistical issues associated with delivering large quantities of single boxes of grass seed. Where possible we do try to deliver grass seed to customers when we are delivering in their general location but on this occasion, due to a large number of deliveries, we did not manage to deliver your order quickly and for this we are sorry.
AWBS Ltd is rated 4.73 based on 172 reviews