Auto Reserve Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Auto Reserve Ltd
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Auto Reserve Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Auto Reserve Ltd made you happy
Oggetti ordinati corrispondenti alle descrizioni e in buono stato. Comunicazioni costanti con il fornitore e consegna regolare .
Only OK price for x-type 17" inch sport second hand wheel, but excellent delivery. The wheel was supplied as described ie no cracks/rim damage but slightly disappointed by the amount of damage to one of the wheel nut holes ie more than expected - presumed due to issue removing locking wheel nut. Rim has received a DIY refurb, new valve fitted and existing tyre fitted and rebalanced so hopefully will retain pressure over the coming weeks.

The 20 year old replaced rim is visually externally in better condition with no cracks but has internal corrosion on the sealing surfaces which is believed to be the main reason for pressure loss over time.
Servicio rápido con un precio justo
It only took two weeks from order placement to order received. Very impressed, as I am in Sydney Australia. I haven't fitted part yet, but looks in excellent condition. I am very impressed with my purchase and my dealings with Auto Reserve. Ken Williams, Sydney Australia.
Very prompt and efficient service.....
Good service...thanks.
Part arrived on time now fitted and working very pleased
seams all ok and working just as said
Ordered part needed for my car, slight mix up when they shipped the wrong part but they quickly corrected the mistake and shipped the right part with no issue or fuss. Mistakes happen which is fair enough but how they handle the mistake means I will use these guys again for sure.
It would have been better with more pics.but overall I'm satisfied with the wheel
Parcel arrived quickly and in good order at a reasonable price, good seller, would certainly use again.
So far so good I'm still waiting to have the part fitted before I let you know.
Parts were as described arrived late .Andy was really helpful and knowledgeable on the pats I required assured me the parts were on there way.Postal service was not good.
Received order in good condition in good time. Happy.
Tires were not needed only added to postage not useable also very dirty
I have received purchased items promptly and in condition as stated.
Livraison rapide et pièces en bon état.
Item received in good condition.
Would recommend seller
Great seller, thank you++++
One of the mechanical bearings was broken and I had to get a new one. That was not amusing!
But the rest was ok.