Auto Reserve Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Auto Reserve Ltd
customer service
Read Auto Reserve Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Auto Reserve Ltd made you happy
I have bought AND PAID FOR an air cleaner case for JAGUAR xkr AND HAVE NOT ARRIVED YET.
I received item not as good as I though, it ok. Thanks Baldo
Purchased a jaguar wheel and tyre. Wheel as described,tyre was scrapped. Would use again but would need to be a little sharper on price.
Not as clean as in photo
Hi Michael,

I am sorry to hear of this. We do sell alot of these and I am sure our guys would have ensured the internal thread was perfect and the outer caps not swollen ensuring the nuts worked correctly. Is there any chance you could send me a photo just so that I can raise this issue with the responsible department here?

Kind regards,

Zoe
Auto Reserve Customer Service
I would highly recommend that you add the tracking info for orders that are sent onto the account dashboard so that when customers log in they can Track their orders. I missed the deliver of my order and had to go to the post office to pick it up because when I logged in there was no tracking information. I will be reluctant to order again until I get an email from Auto Reseve letting me know you will be adding tracking info the account dashboards. Everything else about my order was great, including the customer Service rep I spoke to when I called to get the tracking info. Please contact me with the update at nygiantsdewey@gmail.com. Thank You
Unfortunately they didn’t deliver the promised manual on how to program the spare key.
Hi Christopher,

I am sorry for any misunderstanding - we don't have a manual available with these. The promised programming instructions and detailed help guide are available on our website directly to help everyone - please see:

Please get in touch if you find anything you are unsure of or that you are unhappy about - we are here to help you on email or telephone. Our helpline number is 01158 372707.

Kind regards,