Auto Reserve Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Auto Reserve Ltd
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Auto Reserve Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Auto Reserve Ltd made you happy
Made a mistake and ordered 3 of the same items. Emailed to inform on the mistake - no reply. Not impressed. Led to an ebay unpaid resolution
Hi Chris,

I am sorry to read your review. We were genuinely unaware of an issue here and I can say with total certainty that we have not received any emails from you - I can request Ebay to verify this if you wish?

Our system is automated so if a duplicate order is made it is usually only noticed if a member of staff happens to see it - but with four people in the office it is only really possible if the payments are made on the same day (the payment for the second item was completed 2 days after the first for some reason).

I would like to help resolve the issue if I can.

Auto Reserve Customer Service
I did not receive the part until now!
M. Von Abercron
Dear Mr Abercron,

We are sorry to hear that your parcel is not with you. The post service in your Germany did attempt delivery of the Airmail parcel just five working days after you ordered and have left a note of how to arrange redelivery (GLS tracking number RS814884674GB).

We can contact the post service on your behalf and arrange this for you if you are unable.

Auto Reserve Customer Service
Bought the automatic gearbox and gearbox come with cracked housing and faulty working order
We are horrified to hear of this problem, and were not informed of the issue unfortunately.

The damage to the mounting is unexplained, we don't know if it is something we missed or if it was caused in transit. Fortunately the damaged bracket is easily replaced and our customer kindly used the bracket from his old gearbox to make the repair. We would ask that if any customer receives an item that it clearly damaged we will help with the utmost urgency, and would almost certainly have a replacement delivered within 24 hours.

The gearbox when installed was still showing some issues, however having spoken to Robert his customer has taken the vehicle and has not reported any further faults. We will continue to monitor this and have arranged a follow up phone call in two weeks to ensure there are no ongoing issues.

We would like to ask all our customers that, in the event of an issue, please do not hesitate to call us. We value our repeat customers for helping us to keep the Jaguar Spares business growing and we will never leave any issues unresolved.

last time i used e bay some one copyed my bank card luky the bank stoped it but i had to wait 4 days for a new one
Hi Peter,

We are sorry to hear of your unfortunate experience last time you purchased from a different seller on Ebay. It is a pity you chose to leave us a low review based on an experience with a totally different company. We would like to assure you and all our other customers that no payment details or confidential information is shared and you will not have the same experience when making a purchase from Auto Reserve Ltd.

Zoe
I find out that the price locally is cheaper ! but didn't bother to check locally first !
So next time won't order from abroad while local price are better !
Hi Daniel,

We are sorry to hear you were disappointed after purchase. I trust that the product itself was of equal quality to the one you saw locally in Sweden (and I can see that you left us positive feedback stating this on Ebay also). Unfortunately we cannot avoid postage costs being based here in the UK, but we charged you just £5.00 for the Airmail Recorded service that actually costs us around £8.00.

Zoe - Customer Services