Auto Reserve Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Auto Reserve Ltd
Highest On-Time Delivery in the Reviews.io Customer Voice Awards,  Summer 2020
Read Auto Reserve Ltd Reviews

Tell us how Auto Reserve Ltd made you happy
Quick delivery, Well packaged.
As always a fantastic service at very reasonable prices!
Excellent service and response to an enquiry. Goods exactly as described and competitively priced compared to other vendors. Well worth five stars +.
Fantastic service, very accomodating, good prices, great and fast shipping all the way to the USA.
Very professional and easy to order part
Commande réceptionnée et articles conformes !
Je recommanderai sans problème
Great service yet again, exactly as described
Très bon professionnel livraison rapide et conforme
Fast efficient service. Will certainly use again
1st class service
Items as described, thank you very much!
Items (wheel badges) arrived quickly but unfortunately a slack fit in the wheel hub which I note has been a problem in the past. I sent pictures and measurements o Andy explaining the problem (4 x badge legs 2mm too long) I had an original (tight) badge for comparison. Andy communicated over the festive period which I did not expect so good for him, he checked through his stock but all had the same leg length (Italian product). Andy offered an immediate refund but I declined, the badges are good quality which I will attempt to modify to obtain a tight fit in each wheel hub.
Not quite the result I wanted but cannot fault Andy for his excellent communication and desire to solve the problem which is great customer service.
My order was in my mailbox this morning.... Many thanks for all. Alain from Québec, Canada.
The parts I required were easily identified on the website and were quickly dispatched once I had placed my order. Would not hesitate to use them again or to recommend to friends
I ordered some used rear wheel hubs for my 2005 Jaguar XK8 due to Auto Reserve's excellent reputation and was amazed at the rapid and careful shipment all the way to Las Vegas, Nevada, USA (only 10 days!). Online purchase was easy; cost and shipping were reasonable and the hubs arrived in very good condition. I am very pleased with this purchase and will certainly be ordering more parts from Auto Reserve while restoring this Grand Tourer!
It work registering ,nothing in stock around UK or over price.put my name on the list . Long time coming , forgot all about it . And bingo got the email . So happy .good if you have the patient to Wait. This door part was special. As other on eBay said it was for my S type Jag wh ere wrong probably D type. check serial Number and shape there a very small difference.
First class service many thanks will be using again in the near future
Excellent product,valve for money ,prompt delivery
Can’t fault these guys, always fast delivery and correct parts supplied.
Great communication, service and you went to some length to accommodate my requirements. Thankyou and I will definately deal with you again if I need anything Jaguar related. Happy new year
Auto Reserve Ltd is rated 4.87 based on 5,087 reviews