AutoAirConParts.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend AutoAirConParts.co.uk
Read AutoAirConParts.co.uk Reviews

About AutoAirConParts.co.uk:

Providers of over 50,000 quality new and original car air conditioning parts including aircon compressors, and condensers, delivered across the UK with free next day delivery and up to 2 years warranty.

0121 314 2099

sales@autoairconparts.co.uk

Tell us how AutoAirConParts.co.uk made you happy
Did not receive a receipt for me part
Receipts are emailed to you at the time of order, to your email address you supply. We do not send paper receipts as mentioned in your email. Please check your spam folder
Parts dispatched promptly but no tracking information supplied. Pattern parts had no brand name. Condenser fit and finish is poor and not a good fit in the car due to accuracy in manufacture. One compressor mount had to be modified by drilling slightly as it didn't match a locating pin in the car. Time will tell how long it will all last. However it was all decent value so I suppose you take your chances to some degree.
Quick delivery. But I rang to ask was part suitable and was told yes it was the right part, the garage who fitted it said it was not correct part and pipes could not be connected back onto the air con compressor, so not very happy with advice!
Feeling slightly miffed, ordered items on a Friday morning & paid for next working day delivery. Items arrived on Monday morning, I wish I'd known they wasn't going to arrive on Saturday the next working day for me!
We do explain it is next working day delivery if ordered before 4:30pm. We do not deliver weekends as detailed on our shipping page. Maybe we need to be clearer in next working day means Monday to Friday. Sorry for any inconvenience caused as you will see 99% of orders are indeed delivered next working day.
Great to do business with these people goods arrived the following day and I was impressed with the parts. However, fitting them was not so easy and I had to modify the mounts to get the unit to fit and to br honest I was not totally happy with my job, but I needed the car. Would I use them again, yes I would.
My part has not arrived yet despite ordering it on Saturday, there may have been a mix up but I was told it would be here today and if I didn't want it not to sign for it even though in further correspondence on Sunday I confirmed I did indeed need it but its a no show
first order apparently went missing, I lost a days work as my vehicle was booked in. attempt the item arrived so I now booked one more day off and re booked the vehicle in. no contact from this company to let me know what was happening, I had to keep chasing. PRICE WAS GOOD, CUSTOMER SERVICE HIT AND MISS
Everything was excellent until DPD got involved.
Condenser comes with out O rings. Fitting don't match existing bracket hols.also you can see some welding points .
Sorry to hear you had an issue with one of our units. If you had called us on receipt of the unit we could have sent replacement out for next day delivery. We aim for 100% customer satisfaction but we can't help if we don't know about any problems. Best Regards.
Mixed feelings but not sure who is to blame. I ordered the condenser for VX Astra MK5. I received it the next day. The website suggested I buy the o rings at fair price. When goods arrived I did not check them thoroughly. I only opened the top of the box. I took my car apart and then noticed condenser shape was twisted and crooked in terms of shape like if you pulled each corner in opposite way. I dont know if this was damaged in transit or produced this way. My mistake for not checking. I decided to try and fit it. One of the mounts ( bottom right) is not welded to condenser same way as original and had to be bent in order to reach. At least , the crooked condenser was air tight and not leaking. It was filled with gas so when I opened the valve it all came out. Only 1 out of 3 o-rings required was supplied in the oring pack. Buy those from elsewhere.I had to go to halfords and pay 8 gbp for additional pack.
Yes now looking forward to getting parts
thank goodness I did not need the part urgently , in n Ireland we are part of the uk but free delivery does not count extra £15. Ordered teatime thurs arrived Monday morning but because I was not in courier took it back to depot expect delivery tomorrow Tuesday fingers crossed
Good communication and costumer friendly. Missed some item on my order but they refund the money afterwards.
Good price.
Website was easy to use and postal information was quickly e-mailed and texted. Website states free postage on orders over £40, my order was just over £40 with the vat included but was still charged for postage. Better wording on the website is needed.
Quick delivery
Delivery was fast next day even though i ordered at 5pm Ordered the extra o ring kit though and this was completely the wrong kit. Had to purchase from main dealer in the end , so poor service with O ring kit
Good price for product but delivery needs an optional time band added with customers able to pay for a next day timed delivery.
Purchase and delivery of parts was good. However, was recommended via Simon on the chat to buy an expansion valve in addition to an aircon compressor. After a long struggle the garage couldn't fit the expansion valve, there was a slight mis-match in sizing - they put back the old part. They said it wasn't necessary anyway. This is frustrating as I had to pay labour costs (£60) for a part that wouldn't fit, as well as return postage to yourselves for a refund. Not best happy. I suppose it's the risk you take of ordering parts online, but was forced to by my car warranty provider.
I wanted some more information on a flexible hose fitting as the web site had very limited info, so I phoned the help line & the gentleman who answered did not have any more knowledge of the part I was interested in & was not interested in my request.
AutoAirConParts.co.uk is rated 4.85 based on 1,641 reviews