AutoAirConParts.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend AutoAirConParts.co.uk
Read AutoAirConParts.co.uk Reviews

About AutoAirConParts.co.uk:

Providers of over 50,000 quality new and original car air conditioning parts including aircon compressors, and condensers, delivered across the UK with free next day delivery and up to 2 years warranty.

0121 314 2099

sales@autoairconparts.co.uk

Tell us how AutoAirConParts.co.uk made you happy
Hi I phoned up to speak to someone about a compressor I ordered and I got a very abrupt attitude on the phone was not helpful at all absolute disgusting service not happy at all
Sorry you had a bad experience, as explained at the time of your call when you mentioned you thought there was a part missing, we did point out that when you bought the part on the website instructions clearly show you need to swap the manifold off the old unit. These instructions are clearly visible prior to order and explained over the phone when you queried it. We can also supply an original compressor as per Toyato dealer but they are considerably more expensive. Of course if you no longer want the unit and it's not been fitted you can return it for full refund. Regards.
Poor. Ordered an air con condenser for my car on next day delivery. After two days hadn't recieved it. I emailed to enquire if it was on its way. I recieved an email from PayPal to advise that I'd been refunded the full amount but recieved no communication at all from the company to explain why.
We emailed you on the day you placed your order to let you know we had sold out of the condenser you ordered. Hence the refund as we did not have any stock due soon. Assume the email went into your spam folder. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
The filler guage does not fit the citroen c4
I asked fora tracking number on 4 June after placing the order on 29 May. I have STILL not had a response. Order number: Order #100027651
after me giving you my registration and then me phoning up and asking you exactly is this the right aircon pump and you saying yes it turns up I booked into a garage and it's the wrong one I have to take a day off work so I've lost money in that way and I phone you up and you say you'll send me another one next day and then charged me more not happy in the slightest
Ordered 2 service caps for air conditioner not a lot of money charged £5.00 postage bill came to £7.00 odd. next day delivery. emailed me a refund without explanation . how rude . live chat the operative on that was not so COOl either so that's why they have a bad score. won't order again
Sorry you had a bad experience. We emailed you after ordering to tell you that although ordered 2 valves they were out of stock, hence the refund. As for the postage, we do state clearly on the website that its free delivery over £40 spend otherwise its a £5 fixed fee. That delivery charge is then displayed at the checkout before ordering so if felt to be too much you don't need to order. Sorry if this caused an inconvenience.
WORST COMPANY FOR CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER, NOT WORTH ANY STARS. If you want cheap and cheerful with rapid delivery this is the company for you BUT pray nothing goes wrong because then you have to deal with the company owners no less, so you would expect exceptional customer service, ABSOLUTELY NO CHANCE. The condenser they supplied was incorrectly manufactured but this is not apparent until you try to fit it OR in my case paying to have it fitted by COOL CAR, that is the franchise owned by none other than the same owners of Autoairconparts. The websites are linked so once again beware because it doesn’t matter how good the franchise guys are, when a problem occurs you are dealing with the same people! OWNER 1 couldn’t guarantee any of his stock was any better so authorised the fitter to order a Hella unit as and I quote “you are the customer and you are the priority”. HOWEVER when OWNER 1 and OWNER 2 realised the unit was double the price of the unit he supplied they backtracked and REFUSED to honour this PROMISE. I have written proof, available on request. My car was in bits from Sat May 27th and will not be repaired till Fri 9th June. Two weeks with no car and all the inconvenience incurred and THE OWNERS couldn’t care less. So people, read those reviews on their website and you will see price and speed not customer service, there are plenty of other comparable suppliers out there. I look forward to reading their response, will they post this as a testimonial on Cool Car? because if just one person reads this and doesn’t order a product or use their fitting service then it will have made this review worthwhile. All other media streams will be displaying the same review. To comply with the rules of this review site I am not allowed to name the OWNERS names hence OWNERS in bold. Please also be aware that AutoairCONparts ask you to leave a review on FB, yotpo etc but then control whether it s published or not hence all the good reviews unlike reviews.co.uk who under there rules will publish.
The wrong item sent
I bought an after market air con pump which was fitted and re-gassed by a local garage with specialist tools. After 9 months I could hear a rumbling noise coming from the engine. On inspection it was the gearing of the aircon pump. When it was removed there was an amount of oil on the switch. The air con pump was duly returned under warranty with the completed details (quite comprehensive) filled out by the fitting technician. The long and short is that Auto Air Con Parts did not want to know. They did not address the complaint that the gearing had failed or that the switch was leaking oil. They stated the oil was from a drip from the engine but this was not the case. The aircon pump was returned in pieces! They did not even put it back together or offer any help. They blamed the fitting garage despite the aircon pump being flushed prior to a refill. I feel let down and on my experience would not recommend AutoAirConParts. A company is only as good as it's after service and in the respect my experience left a bitter taste. I wish I'd not bought cheaper and gone for an original part.
In response, the customer returned the compressor as faulty, which, once taken apart was found to be full of metal particles, which of course would lead to a noise within the compressor as the particles stop the unit working as it should. Customer claimed to have flushed the system to remove this debris however the garage did not change the drier, and you cannot flush a system with the drier in place hence the debris remains causing the compressor to fail. As for the control valve leaking on inspection via UV light no leaks were found and noted that the oil in the control valve was ABOVE the valve on top of the compressor indicating it 'could be' from the engine. Therefore due to incorrect fitting, not flushed correctly the warranty was refused. Photographic evidence of debris was provided to the customer.
not yet delivered? wil complete review soon
The dpd courier service have still not delivered the air con compressor. Although they have my phone number, there is no communication to advise when they are delivering so someone can be in or to re-arrange. I am not impressed with them at all. It looks as if I will have to go to there depot in Dunstable and collect myself.
The company states that standard delivery will be "next working day". The mistake that I made was to believe this. It took three working days, and delayed the repair of my car by a week.
99% of orders are delivered next day as advertised, but sometimes the couriers let us down, as on this occasion. And we did compensate the customer for late delivery.
AutoAirConParts.co.uk is rated 4.85 based on 1,639 reviews