AutoAirConParts.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend AutoAirConParts.co.uk
Read AutoAirConParts.co.uk Reviews

About AutoAirConParts.co.uk:

Providers of over 50,000 quality new and original car air conditioning parts including aircon compressors, and condensers, delivered across the UK with free next day delivery and up to 2 years warranty.

0121 314 2099

sales@autoairconparts.co.uk

Tell us how AutoAirConParts.co.uk made you happy
As this was my first time buying from your company I was pleased with the service I got from the member of staff when I rang up about th part I needed my questions were answered and the part was delivered the next day as was stated if I require any parts for my air con I will be more than happy to use this company again thank you Jeff wells
Absolutely brilliant, if every company were as efficient as you then the word complain would be phased out of the dictionary, top class,professional and amazingly fast delivery, thanks for the experience
Prompt service and I hope the condensor will last much longer than the two year warranty. Perhaps it could have been painted as well?
Thank you for the feedback. Note condensers should never be painted. They used to do that.; the cheap ones from China to make them look nicer and potentially last longer but painting them impacts on their ability to function properly. Which is why all original ones now are not painted. Hope that answers your query.
Excellent all round.would purchase items again.
Not good didn't have item stopped replying to emails
Very sorry to hear we didn't reply. From checking our records we see you wanted a part rebuilt that we cannot do for this car. We did explain that wasn't possible via email it may have gone to your spam folder.
This is a really professional company from making and to receiving your item required many companies should follow auto air conparts Example.,,
Feeling slightly miffed, ordered items on a Friday morning & paid for next working day delivery. Items arrived on Monday morning, I wish I'd known they wasn't going to arrive on Saturday the next working day for me!
We do explain it is next working day delivery if ordered before 4:30pm. We do not deliver weekends as detailed on our shipping page. Maybe we need to be clearer in next working day means Monday to Friday. Sorry for any inconvenience caused as you will see 99% of orders are indeed delivered next working day.
Great to do business with these people goods arrived the following day and I was impressed with the parts. However, fitting them was not so easy and I had to modify the mounts to get the unit to fit and to br honest I was not totally happy with my job, but I needed the car. Would I use them again, yes I would.
Super fast delivery. Great, much appreciated.
The compressor was here next day as advised great service
First class service, delivery & communication with a good web site
100% happy
Very prompt service. Pictures of the air con valves with thread dimentions eg 6mm od thread x 0.75 mm pitch would have been helpful in identifying valve core replacements.
In stock, and delivered quickly as promised. Not to mention the vast savings over a dealer OEM item. Very pleased.
Quality product
VERY GOOD SERVICE
Really good had part I needed at a good price and delivered when promised. Would definitely use again.
Fantastic service, everything was delivered as promised with no problems.
Quick delivery. First condenser arrived damaged. Sent some photos over to autoaircon who then redespatched a replaced which arrived following day. Fantastic customer service, will use again
Good prices, fast delivery. Would definitely use again and would recommend.
AutoAirConParts.co.uk is rated 4.86 based on 1,367 reviews