AutoAirConParts.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend AutoAirConParts.co.uk
Read AutoAirConParts.co.uk Reviews

About AutoAirConParts.co.uk:

Providers of over 50,000 quality new and original car air conditioning parts including aircon compressors, and condensers, delivered across the UK with free next day delivery and up to 2 years warranty.

0121 314 2099

sales@autoairconparts.co.uk

Tell us how AutoAirConParts.co.uk made you happy
The parts I ordered arrived overnight which was excellent. The parts were correct, that can always be a worry that they are incorrect. Unfortunately no new O rings were included which I can maybe appreciate as there may be varying applications. The trouble now is that your website doesn't list an Alfa 147 application for the double O rings required. I have sent an email to query but there has been no reply.
I ordered two parts from AutoAirconParts, 1 was delivered the next day. As the order was short-shipped I emailed them. Their reply was to re-send the confirmation of shipping, nothing else, no comment, no expression of regret that it was short shipped, no offer to send the item or refund. Nothing at all !
Disappointed purchased a/c condenser unit and " o " ring set will be fitted professionally, garage could not supply parts at competitive price. Delivery was very quick, opened box without delay , condencer yes, but no " 0 " rings I phoned to enquirer about missing parts and was told they would be sent . I did say put in post to save suppliers delivery cost, told not possible currier only. Original order came Thursday ,no delivery Friday ok no great problem. However NO e/mail to tell me when I might expect missing parts ,or invoice ,leaflet ? warranty details. Therefore low rating due to customer relations Dave K
The condenser arrived promptly, but it didn't fit because one of the pipes had diferent shape from the original item. The advice from the company was to try to bend the pipe into the shape....
Not good didn't have item stopped replying to emails
Very sorry to hear we didn't reply. From checking our records we see you wanted a part rebuilt that we cannot do for this car. We did explain that wasn't possible via email it may have gone to your spam folder.
I havent placed an order yet this stupid icon keep appearing whilst selecting an option right in the middile of my selection and i dont know whether myorder has gone thro or duplicated a few times.Thats why you get 2 stars
good price ordered tuesday for next day got it friday afternoon dpd grrr
Shipping tracking number and delivery getting too long
I had no idea what time deliver would be made or what company was delivering. I went out for minutes at lunchtime to walk my dog and that is when I missed delivery. All my neighbours were in and could have taken delivery. There is not contact phone number to try and pursue when problems happen. I will now have to wait till Monday for delivery.
Parts are good quality and the price is very competitive but unfortunately the courier Dpd let us down badly so I would only use again if It wasn't urgent.
Very disappointed. was told item was available, paid for it in full, then got told was on back order, and now today would NOT BE AVAILABLE!!! Lets hope my payment doesn't become UNAVAILABLE!! VERY DISSATISFIED!!
1 parts did not arrive as promised 2 no ability to track and trace parcel 3 office phone always goes to answerphone 4 despite leaving a message nobody returned my call
AutoAirConParts.co.uk is rated 4.85 based on 1,643 reviews