Auto Finesse Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Auto Finesse Ltd

About Auto Finesse Ltd: Making 'em shine since 1999 - www.autofinesse.co.uk We are Auto Finesse, come take a look behind the scenes as we do our thing, making awesome detailing products, building crazy cars and traveling to some of the coolest car shows around the world. Auto Finesse started out as a humble car detailing company offering services to the London and home counties region in England, soon developing and growing in to what is today a world renowned name amongst car enthusiasts synonymous with quality products, coupled with unraveled levels of customer support and service. You can find out more about our rich history in the car care and detailing industry here: http://www.autofinesse.co.uk/making-them-shine-since-1999/

08446 93 13 93

support@autofinesse.co.uk

Unit 1 Silkmead Industrial Estate, Hare Street, Buntingford, Hertfordshire

S Tyler
"The service that auto finesse offers with top notch products and brilliant service means an awesome overall product, the smell of the car with the amazing performance of there products is a mean combination."
P Dewar
"Just moved over to Auto Finesse products after using Auto Glym for years. Found the delivery very quick and the products are amazing. Great results so far."
"Have purchased a number of products from you guys and every one has been amazing. Car has never looked better, will be relying on AF for my car cleaning needs from now on!"
Products
"All their products are top quality and are really good value."
Delivery
"Quality products, user-friendly website and excellent delivery service"
Products
"Great product as always auto finesse."
Products
"Absolutely chuffed with my order.. it was a Christmas present and I got a free gift and an air freshener ! The other half is pleased with the polisher I ordered. Great price free delivery and arrived in perfect condition"
Products
"Amazingly, using the orbital polisher and triple, my car turned from a dull pink into a dazzling red. Thank you Auto Finesse!"
Products
"I’ve been using Autofinesse products for over 4 years now, never had a bad experience either with the staff or the products themselves. Excellent customer service, always! Products are easy to use and fairly priced. My number 1 go to car care company."
Products
"Awesome service and products. Makes cleaning my cars a joy not a chore. I wear my beanie every day. Thanks"
Products
"I have been using Auto Finesse products for over a year now on and off. But slowly my collection has grown and grown to the point where I won't use anything else. All I can say is awsome. Deliverys are always quick and on time with notifications as well. Keep up the good work guys and girls 👍"
Products
"Very easy to use website, lots of media surrounding their products and the results. Lots of weekly competitions to keep people interested. Fast and simple shipping. Buying cleaning products from the UK and getting shipped to Ireland couldn't have been easier"
Price
"Goods still waiting to be unwrapped, as the are a Christmas gift."
Products
"Great products at a great price"
Products
"I love auto finesse! Honestly best company, I al2ays use them for all my cleaning stuff and air freshener!"
Products
"The quality of the products is great. I'm a real fan of the wheel woolies they are both effective and gentle on the wheels. The aqua coat is superb, on a recent trip to Germany I was able to drive in the rain without using my wipers! A friend traveling with me had his our wipers on almost continually. Delivery is everything you expect, prompt and well-packaged product."
"excellent service"
Products
"Unfortunately my order arrived wrong, however the true test of any company is how they right any wrongs and Auto-Finesse straight away checked and acknowledged the mistake before sending correct order next day. Well Done"
Products
"I was very happy to received my order. The products have a very good quality."
Products
"Detailing items that make you feel emotional. Beautiful design and vintage product image gives customers satisfaction."
Products
"Very good service thanks"
Products
"I order from Auto Finesse as often as I can, I am always so happy with the high quality, great service and above all the great results, recommended to all."
Products
"Amazing products and really well made clothes, can’t fault them!"
Auto Finesse Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 6,632 reviews