Auto Finesse Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Auto Finesse Ltd

About Auto Finesse Ltd: Making 'em shine since 1999 - www.autofinesse.co.uk We are Auto Finesse, come take a look behind the scenes as we do our thing, making awesome detailing products, building crazy cars and traveling to some of the coolest car shows around the world. Auto Finesse started out as a humble car detailing company offering services to the London and home counties region in England, soon developing and growing in to what is today a world renowned name amongst car enthusiasts synonymous with quality products, coupled with unraveled levels of customer support and service. You can find out more about our rich history in the car care and detailing industry here: http://www.autofinesse.co.uk/making-them-shine-since-1999/

08446 93 13 93

support@autofinesse.co.uk

Unit 1 Silkmead Industrial Estate, Hare Street, Buntingford, Hertfordshire

K Krauze
"Moved on from autoglym to autofinesse, the results are staggering, by far the best car products out in the market, you’ve earned yourselves a loyal customer. I’ve added a picture of my car shining like mad thanks to your products in the mountains of the Lake District"
L Parker
"Brilliant products, did exactly what I wanted."
B Holmes
"All of the products I have purchased through the online store, as well as places like Halfords have always worked wonders. In my opinion everything is also fairly priced 😊, over all a 10/10 experience with all products I have tried out."
Products
"Recently purchased 500ml bottle of bannana scented lather shampoo from your milkshake range. The product is amazing, produces loads of suds and has left my car looking fantastic all with an exceptional sensory experience with the bannana milkshake scent. The delivery was swift and even the packing is thought about with the company logo not just on the box but the tape to. Can’t stop checking out you web page for more items I would like. Very very impressed and would definitely recommend to anyone."
Products
"Absolutely amazing products, excellent delivery times and recently attended gravity show where I was served by a young lad who was a great guy and excellent customer service"
Products
"Auto Finesse products I have bought and used have been amazing! High quality products resulting in a high quality finish, not to mention the equipment to make it easier to buff to that high standard at a reasonable price. Would highly recommend due to quality and easy, from purchase to application."
Products
"Great products, couldn’t believe tough cost unbeatable"
Products
"Great products and amazing service."
Products
"Genuine superior cleaning products that never fail to impress my detailing needs. Well packaged and overall top quality feel and results."
Products
"Products as described,delivered on time what more could you want"
Products
"Very good quality products with fast delivery, lots of variety. Only downside is the amount of items out of stock on the website."
Products
"I recently bought the Foam Lance with the Pear scented foam and it is incredible!! So happy with the results and far prefer these to competitors products I was using such as Autoglym and Megiuars. The finish is perfect and lasts longer too. There is no chance I'm changing back! What is even better is if there is no stock online you can get most products from Halfords too - WINNER!!! Also, all products smell ace!"
Products
"I purchased the Tripple Trio Kit for my boyfriend for his birthday, he was thrilled when he opened it and can’t wait to try out the products on his rx-7. It arrived well packaged and really quickly will defiantly be buying from here again. I like that you can build your own kits up to suit your needs. I am definelty going to have to borrow some of my fellas products for me own car!"
Products
"Absolutely amazed ! Love the aqua coat and citrus power. Great products and so happy with result !"
Products
"Always use auto finesse now very impressed with the shampoo and smells nice doesn’t leave that horrible white/chalky residue like other shampoo has.will definitely buy this again big thumbs up"
Products
"I first brought the tyre tell and mint wheel wax I feel in love with auto finese from there it's the easyer products to use smell great price is great customer service is great always help full easy to understand what the products do and how to use then always have a great offers"
Products
"Super quick delivery and smart packaging. There was enough filling to stop my items from being damaged in transit. The actual bottles are fun to look at. It turns a sometimes tedious job into something enjoying-able due to how easy the product apply and come off. My car looks like it has been cleaned professionally for a fraction of the price. No need to get a re-spray! FYI they smell amazing too, no chemical smells! I would recommend these products to anyone looking to buy cleaning products."
Products
"Awesome results from all these products, i will definetly be buying more amd would recommend it to any car enthusiast!"
Products
"my audi looks like $10000 and it,s all down to you."
Products
"I had to change 2 t-shirts as ordered the wrong sizes and Auto finesse changed them quickly and efficiently. The returns process that they provide is really easy to use."
Products
"I bought the foam cannon with avalanche and the satin tyre dressing .. I thought they worked very good .. very happy with them"
Products
"Fast delivery and got a free upgrade! Great service and products. Thank you"
Products
"Amazing products simple and effective to use and top quality products"
Auto Finesse Ltd is rated 4.92 based on 5,427 reviews