Auto Finesse Ltd Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend Auto Finesse Ltd

08446 93 13 93

support@autofinesse.co.uk

Unit 1 Silkmead Industrial Estate, Hare Street, Buntingford, Hertfordshire

How would you rate Auto Finesse Ltd?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Jason Crabtree
Jason Crabtree
Verified Buyer
"I’ve been using many different products for years but came across AF last year by trying the snow foam and was blown away ( no pun intended 😂) from there on Ive slowly added more and more of your products More recently Radiance plus plush micro fibre towels etc In a nutshell I’m an absolute convert and think AF products are by far the best out there Keep up the good work and I look forward to seeing you at Ultimate Dubs Kind regards Jason Ps my car is going to look stunning at UD18, smoothered in Autofinesse products"
Ricky Lankshear
Ricky Lankshear
Verified Buyer
"I purchased some ultraglaze to try and removed thebswirls in my paint I applied the glaze and the swirls weren’t all gone but I didn’t expect them to be considering my car is 14 years old I followed the instructions and applied a gold ceramic wax on top and the shine is absolutely brilliant I have been using another brand but definitely been sold on auto finesse . Excellent products"
Verified Buyer
"Excellent products, fantastic results. One product arrived slightly faulty, customer service was incredibly fast and helpful in resolving this. On the whole brilliant service and will be buying plenty more!!"
Products
"Great website, easy to navigate, clear images and descriptions. Ease of ordering, swift dispatch and well packed. Amazing products!"
Products
"I made a recent purchase of the 5 litres of avalanche snowfoam due to using so much of the stuff on a daily basis, to cut a long story short I had the product for around a month and it was great using away at it until one day I pulled it out of the cupboard to pour an inch or so into the snowfoam bottle and it was coming out in a thick white hand soap kind of form which I found strange but I poured it anyway and diliuted it with warm water, blasted it over a car I had machine polished and coated in auto finesse illusion wax twice before coming back in to me for a maintenance wash which is the usual pre-wash, two buckets and two buckets for the wheels with the auto finesse wheel brushes to keep it all simple but when the snowfoam was applied to the car it almost made the dirt that was on the surface cling on to the paintwork and as I was pressure washing the car down it had hardly any effect on the dirt shifting which I found strange as it usually would shift the toughest of muck and grit from the panel, but anyways I rang up auto finesses headquarters explaining my problem to the staff member on the phone and she was the most polite and understanding person I have spoke with and her knowledge of the products was outstanding she even threw in a discount for my next order with yourselves due to having to bin the avalanche snowfoam and ordering a new 5 litres of it."
Products
"Brilliant products really impressed with how easy they are to use and the results you get. One of the stand out products for me though is aqua coat,I could not believe how little you needed to use to coat the car and it lasts for ages and smells amazing! 👌👍👍"
Delivery
"Fantastic product and extremely quick delivery. Another nice addition to my auto finesse detailing selection."
Products
"Just started to use after recommendation from a friend, can’t believe how good this is!"
Products
"The quality of the products is fantastic all car cleaning products smell amazing also. Customer service is really good aswell I was happy to see a few freebies/ testers thrown in with my last order."
Products
"Fantastic service and products, would 100% recommend. Products are top quality and look the part too. Can’t wait to get my hands on more"
Jeziah Stratford-Harding
Products
"Brilliant products, all leave a fantastic finish, would not use anything else!"
Products
"Absolutely brilliant products, always a pleasure to use."
Products
"The AF products are something really amazing. They smells really good and they are a good compromise to have a perfect shine of ur car. Next month I'll some more products. Thanks AF"
Products
"Made my car look better than show room, worth every penny just need more products now to complete the full package"
Products
"The best cleaning products I've used, only use AF from now on!!"
Products
"So after weeks of research trying to find quality detailing products, auto finnesse kept popping up. I wasn’t familiar with the site but decided to give it a try as they have fantastic reviews and after receiving my first order it’s no wonder they have! They produce amazing products at reasonable prices and their customer service is awesome. I will definitely be ordering from them again."
Products
"Never tried their products until now. brilliant! The lather was superb and the citrus power was great for those stubborn spots and door shuts. Enjoyed it that much I bought more products, hoping their as good as the lather and citrus were."
Products
"Auto Finesse have everything I need to keep my cars clean and looking like new. The descriptions are first class, the how too video’s show how things work and the points gained are just an added bonus."
Products
"Fantastic products, very well priced and posted really quickly!"
Products
"Excellent products all round right down to the packaging and little freebies"
Products
"Brought the snow foam lance, and couldnt be happier. I managed to get free U.K delivery and the item arrived within two days! And received a free bottle of shampoo to use with my purchase. Actualy look forward to washing the car now. Excellent."
Products
"Brilliant service. Lived upto the feedback I had read on social media. Easy website to navigate and product info and delivered in time. Great service in the phone when I had a tech query on a product I ordered."
Products
"After using Auto Finesse for the first time I can truly say that I will never stop using them! I recently bought the majority of their products from winter protection, summer shines and quick washes just to try out and not a single disappointment from any products. Easy to apply, great information on the website and on their ‘Detailers Den’ YouTube channel. Great delivery service And great customer service. Any queries and you’ll get same day replies too. Great service all round!"
Auto Finesse Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 4,239 reviews