Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd

Tell us how Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd made you happy
Excellent to do business with,great on price, communication with Dean the manager was excellent and delivered on time
Excellent company providing professional efficient service, sourced tiles abroad for us and delivered in less than a week. Dealt with Dan Wooley in New Milton.
Would recommend.
Quick delivery and excellently packaged-smaller delivery fee than other websites
excellent service
Tile is exact to our needs
Excellent service for the selected samples
Received well wrapped tile samples. Will definitely be ordering these tiles from you when we start renovating our bathroom. Great service.
Some of the best tiles I've seen!
Everything was perfectly organized, thank you very much!!!
Atlas Ceramics were great,
I had been let down by other tile retailers and couldn’t match my tiles but atlas had them in stock and when they arrived they were spot on!
Great stuff!!!
Friendly efficient service over the phone and order came the next day on a 1-3 day delivery
Cleaning ovens
I asked for my tiles to be delivered on a Friday and asked for additional information and they were very helpful.
I would like to offer my sincere gratitude to Mr Darren Clark at Atlas Ceramics for his incredible patience, support and expert advice, he helped make the daunting task of choosing the right look for our home turn into an absolute pleasure. Dedicated top quality customer service through and through, a rare quality to be found these days. Many thanks indeed.
We were very pleased with the service that we received from everyone at Atlas Ceramics especially Dean, we are not pleased easily and we can be very demanding but I have o say that no matter how many times we changed our minds dean was very patient and supportive.
We eventually settled on a special porcelain tile which was delivered to site on the exact day we requested, everything that Dean promised including the loan of a cutting machine was fulfilled and the whole job looks great.
Many thanks to the whole team we will definitely use Atlas for our next project.
Lovely tiles, very fast delivery.
Prompt delivery and excellent customer service.
Highly recommended.
Competitive pricing and prompt delivery
Couldn't get the grout I needed locally and I was quoted a 2-3 week delivery time. I called Atlas and they were very helpful. They had the colour I needed in stock and it arrived the next day. Thank you.
Very helpful customer services. No issues. Tiles well packaged and arrived quickly.
Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd is rated 4.59 based on 128 reviews