Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd

Tell us how Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd made you happy
Great service. There was a slight issue with the delivery however was resolved quickly. Would recommend.
Ace service
Very helpful when I phoned with a query before I placed an online order. The order then arrived well within the timeframe given, would recommend and use again.
Very helpful over my enquiry and order processed very quickly and safely packaged and posted.
I was in urgent need of tile adhesive and Grout and Mr Head was very helpful
and made a great effort to get the items to me on time.
Thank you Mike Head.
Great service and very well packaged product.. lovely quality tiles..
Excellent service, considering the Coronavirus situation it arrived within a couple of days, which is exceptional. Also the product is recent, as I bought a tube elsewhere and it must have been in stock for ages as it didn’t work anywhere near as well!!
I had a few queries before placing an order, and received a prompt response. Ordering was simple, and afterwards customer ware was very helpful.
Excellent service and Delivery time Highly recommended.
Quick service thanks
Grout not used yet. Product was delivered quickly. Kept up to date on progress. Good service. Thanks
Atlas Ceramics were very quick to respond and very helpful. Would definitely use as a first port of call again given their customer service.
Great service
rapid delivery good stock
An impressive sampling service, and quick to alert me to part of my order being out of stock and will be sent soon.
Brilliant! We ordered one day and our tiles were delivered the following morning.
Very prompt fulfillment and delivery of order
Dan was particularly helpful on amending my order after it had been placed
Great service from the lads at atlas. Always get right back to you if you have any questions and prompt with delivery.
👍🏼
i had been let down by an alternate supplier. I contacted atlas ceramics and Darren came to my rescue! great service, great price and great delivery times also. Thank you to Darren for the great service
Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd is rated 4.60 based on 159 reviews