Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd

Tell us how Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd made you happy
I was very happy with this company the tiles arrived on time and although some did break, replacements were hastily organised and again on time with some extras, and a discount for the breakages !
My tiler has already forwarded the company details to another customer and thought the tiles were of great quality. Thank you Dean for all your help.
Excellent service, goods turned up on the correct day, the staff kept us informed as the tiles were ordered from Italy.
Found their attention to detail in supplying samples and the actual order very good and would happily deal with them again
Excellent prompt service
Very prompt service and delivery Tiles as beautiful, stunning on the wall.
We were recommended to Atlas by another tiling company last week. We visited them on Wednesday, we were given first class advice by Dean, we ordered the tiles on Thursday and they arrived on Friday!

What more can we say?? A very well run small business that was an absolute pleasure to deal with. We will certainly be back for our next tiling job!
Friendly service and speedy delivery 10/10
Mosaic sample arrived very quickly
I ordered some specialist grouting from Atlas online and it was processed and then delivered with simple and accurate efficiency. Excellent service, and I would certainly recommend this company. Very impressed.
Very good service and helpful staff great company five star service Highly recomended
Very efficient and delivery service very fast excellent
I didn't place a large order but the help and communication was second to none. I would highly recommend Atlas Ceramics. Great service. Thank you.
Great staff, excellent products and advice. Highly recommended.
Wonderful advice and customer care is 1st class,sample tiles delivered and left on my doorstep by a very polite gentleman who answered a few questions whilst keeping at social distancing.i have bought tiles from atlas before and honestly wouldn't go anywhere else due to the lovely customer care by all their staff and their helpfulness.keep up the good work.kind regards KarenDay
Only bought samples so far but company had been really responsive to my questions.
My experience with Atlas Ceramics was excellent. Very helpful staff, prices very good and order ready promptly.
Under such difficult times, Mike Head and Dan Woolley went to a great deal of trouble and care over my order (my first one!)
Sample tile arrived intact and will be ordering very shortly.
Very efficient and helpful service. Goods received speedily.
Good service and prompt delivery.
Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd is rated 4.63 based on 188 reviews