Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd

Tell us how Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Was very impressed by Atlas Ceramics customers services. Since the moment my order was accepted the Cert in touch and told me when to expect delivery and it was delivered on time in perfect condition.

Will have no hesitation using them again and recommending them to friends and family.
Darren Clark, who assisted provided a super efficient service and tracked down the exact tile I needed to finish a job.
Knowledgeable, friendly staff who provided
quality tiles at a good price. Thank you for the advice and help with my order.
excellent service,quality ,price,delivery
Fast, efficient, good price for the item I bought.
Fantastic, first-rate service from the guys at New Milton. Extremely helpful. No sales pressure. Would definitely recommend a visit to the showroom.
Excellent Customer service. Smooth transaction, Darren was very helpful and reactive. Would definitely recommend.
Excellent service and speedy delivery
Excellent customer service and prompt delivery. Highly recommended.
Found Atlas through a web search. Vey impressed by their stock, pricing and advice. Great people to deal with, who were keen to help. And accepted unused boxes of tiles back!
Excellent to do business with,great on price, communication with Dean the manager was excellent and delivered on time
Excellent company providing professional efficient service, sourced tiles abroad for us and delivered in less than a week. Dealt with Dan Wooley in New Milton.
Would recommend.
Quick delivery and excellently packaged-smaller delivery fee than other websites
excellent service
Tile is exact to our needs
Excellent service for the selected samples
Received well wrapped tile samples. Will definitely be ordering these tiles from you when we start renovating our bathroom. Great service.
Some of the best tiles I've seen!
Everything was perfectly organized, thank you very much!!!
Atlas Ceramics were great,
I had been let down by other tile retailers and couldn’t match my tiles but atlas had them in stock and when they arrived they were spot on!
Great stuff!!!