Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd

Tell us how Atlas Ceramics (south) Ltd made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Quick service thanks
Grout not used yet. Product was delivered quickly. Kept up to date on progress. Good service. Thanks
Atlas Ceramics were very quick to respond and very helpful. Would definitely use as a first port of call again given their customer service.
Great service
rapid delivery good stock
An impressive sampling service, and quick to alert me to part of my order being out of stock and will be sent soon.
Brilliant! We ordered one day and our tiles were delivered the following morning.
Very prompt fulfillment and delivery of order
Dan was particularly helpful on amending my order after it had been placed
Great service from the lads at atlas. Always get right back to you if you have any questions and prompt with delivery.
👍🏼
i had been let down by an alternate supplier. I contacted atlas ceramics and Darren came to my rescue! great service, great price and great delivery times also. Thank you to Darren for the great service
Prompt delivery
Excellent service, very pleased!
I found Darren to be very professional, he made sure I understood the payment process and also guided me through the delivery process.

Very good service.
cheaper than my supplier and quick delivery
Darren was brilliant. He helped us choose a selection of tiles for our kitchen/day room, garage and all 5 bathrooms in our brand new house. We are delighted with all of them ..great job Darren thank you 😊
Dean was marvellous. I tried sourcing a certain tile and brand everywhere (had to match ones in a house we’d bought ) and the only company willing to help was Atlas Ceramics. No problem that we are up in Wales !
Organised the order from Spain and delivered all in super quick time. Communication spot on all the time.
All in all. Just brilliant
Tiles arrived well packed and much quicker than i expected. plus saved money over a local tile shop.
I have always found Atlas ceramics to be prompt in their delivery and very helpful when I have needed their advice. Would definitely recommend them.
I ordered the underfloor heating system and it was delivered quickly and well packed. Communication with Dan from customer service was excelent, fast and productive.
I highly recomend Atlas.