Assots Reviews

of reviewers recommend Assots
Email, Live Chat
Read Assots  Reviews
This is a fabulous company. Great products matched by excellent customer service and outstanding prices.
Prompt delivery, well packed, and good value. Thankyou.
Lovely little bag, great quality leather and the zip seems sturdy enough. Bought as a Christmas present so hasn't been used yet, but certainly looks the part. A nice size for essentials and adjustable straps are a plus.
Very fast delivery, and just like the description will deffentley be ordering from here again. *****
Great products and even better prices. Will definitely buy again.
A really lovely purse
Excellent leather bag, great price and delivered quickly. Would use this company again
excellent product, first class delivery
A great company. Communication was good and delivery was quick. Thank you 😊
Excellent quality and value for money... arrived very quickly with good postage charges....
Would recommend the item and company....
Great internet company. No problems, speedy delivery and very nicely packaged. Easy website.
Really quick delivery, lovely product at a good price. Bit of issue with delivery company but Assots were able to answer my query fairly promptly. Would buy again,
Very good quality leather products, dispatched very promptly
Found their site easy to use
Brilliant little leather purse! I ordered one in each colour - one for me and the others to give to friends. Great value for money and everyone loved them.
This is a fabulous bag. I bought it as a gift for a friend and she is delighted. I gotta it in clearance, but everyone would expect that I paid the full price, which was excellent value and I was just lucky to get it for less. This is a fabulous company and I am spreading the word. Guess where I will be looking first for Christmas gifts!
Hi Dawn

We are overwhelmed to have read your feedback. This Christmas we are going to have some great deals waiting for you.

We strive to maintain this positive shopping experience and look forward to serving you again :D

Best wishes,
Team Assots
Beautifully made I'm glad I purchased it.
Hi Kim,

Thanks for your lovely feedback. We look forward to serving you again :D

Best wishes
Team Assots
This bag was bought as a birthday gift and is fabulous. It is bigger than expected, so plenty of room for weekends away. The quality is outstanding. This was my first purchase from Assots, but certainly won't be my last. I also needed to contact customer service and the service was superb. This is how all companies should be.
Hi Dawn,

Thank you for your lovely feedback and 5-star rating. We are extremely overwhelmed at your kind words and are delighted to know that you are pleased with your purchase of our best seller "Cannon" holdall/weekender bag.

We strive to maintain this positive shopping experience and look forward to serving you again. :D

Team Assots
Fast and efficient service.
Hi Edna,

Thank you for your feedback and 5-star rating. We are glad you are happy with your Assots shopping experience.

We hope to maintain this and look forward to serving you again.

Team Assots
Great bags and Super fast delivery. I'll definitely be buying from here again.
Hi Mrs.Ellen,

Thank you for your feedback and 5-star rating. We are glad you had a great shopping experience, so did we. :D

Enjoy accessorising with Assots and we look forward to serving you again.

Assots is rated 4.73 based on 120 reviews