Assots Reviews

of reviewers recommend Assots
Email, Live Chat
Read Assots  Reviews
Assots were great in making sure the bag we bought as a Xmas gift arrived on time with only a few days before the 25th! Responsive and their customer service was excellent.

Thanks
Beautiful quality mini backpack. Very efficient service. Delivery was free and was delivered next day. Will be ordering again from this company.
Great product great service
My daughter loves her new mini rucksack and asked for the company behind it ! She is very choosy and is difficult to buy for so Hank you Assots Brilliant
Excellent product and excellent service. I love my bag!
Very good quality item at discounted price. Excellent buy.
Great value and the bag I ordered came when expected. Will definitely buy from here again
Good company to order from. My item was well packed and arrived quickly.
Parcel arrived quickly , well packaged and is exactly what I hoped for - thank you
This is where I buy ALL my bags. They are stylish with a sprinkling of quirk.
Have purchased a few items from Assots and have received good service. There was a slight quality problem with my last order which the company informed me of before I received the order. They included a free gift with my order as a way of an apology. I found this perfectly acceptable as the quality issue they highlighted was very minimal. Good customer care!!!
Great customer service, quick delivery.
This company were very quick to deliver.
I am very happy with my purchase. I live the bag. Very good quality. The whole process was smooth. Absolutely no fault. Will be definitely recommending Assot to friends and family.
Very prompt service. Quick delivery.
Love the bag, don’t need the voucher to review but slight problem with the earphones hole at the back. But overall great quality leather ❤️
Great company, with lovely range of products for stunning prices.
Lovely product
Fast easy transaction and delivery
Lovely coin purses. Bought for Christmas presents. Would highly recommend.
Excellent shop with fine quality products. Quick delivery. I recommended this shop to my sisters and my mum, it is great!
Assots is rated 4.73 based on 120 reviews