Artificial Grass Direct Reviews

Read Artificial Grass Direct Reviews

sales@artificialgrass-direct.com

16 Hallsteads Business ParkDove HolesBuxtonSK17 8BJ

Tell us how Artificial Grass Direct made you happy
Good quality, reasonably priced product with good customer service.
Exactly as advertised, easy to install great product
Very helpful service from start to finish, with very helpful and cheerful staff...thank you.
Stu
All items received in perfect condition. Delivery was very quick. Products look very good quality and very happy with the artificial grass. Would do business again with this company!
Very easy purchase and fast, efficient delivery service. Would recommend.
Thank you all so much for your help and assistance in my purchase of your wonderful product, I am so pleased with outcome it looks beautiful, all the help and advice I received helped me achieve the desired effect.
thank you all so much.
The samples arrived promptly, the staff were ultra helpful and the delivery was just as requested.
I had a great experience with Artificial Grass Direct. They went out of their way to deliver the grass on a suitable day and the quality of the grass if excellent, highly recommended.
Dealt with my small order in a very professional manner.The whole process from me requesting samples, right through to delivery was a model transaction. The small couple of things that did cause a hic cup were soon put right by the very pleasant Jenny.
Well done ArtificialGrass Direct.
The artificial grass arrived earlier than expected , it has a thick pile and looks beautiful after being laid out.
Easy to order online arrived well packed. Very easy to fit more than happy with this purchase.
Helpful service, brilliant quality product and the delivery cannot be faulted!
Artificial Grass Direct 5 star review on 30th September 2019
Quick to deliver good communication the grass looks great as well
Great customer service and the delivery driver was most especially very professional and helpful.
Very happy with the product but, more importantly, very happy with customer service.
Unfortunately, on occasion, Artificial Grass have to use an outside delivery service. The company used to deliver my order were appalling BUT, AG contacted them directly on numerous occasions and eventually resent my order using their company delivery service.
I would recommend this company for product and their customer service. The ladies I spoke to could not have been more helpful and literally did everything possible to resolve the problem. Anonymous - Enfield!
We ordered the grass and weed membrane and they arrived really quickly and well packaged. We didn't lay it straightaway as the area wasn't quite ready but now it's been laid and it looks great!
We were very happy with our purchase and the quick service
Artificial Grass Direct 5 star review on 4th September 2019 Artificial Grass Direct 5 star review on 4th September 2019 Artificial Grass Direct 5 star review on 4th September 2019 Artificial Grass Direct 5 star review on 4th September 2019
Great service and prices
Had to change delivery date and they was so helpful when doing so. I'm especially pleased with the delivery driver, he was so helpful when we had to go along the canal to get my grass in the garden as I couldn't get it to fit through the front door definitely would use artificial grass direct again great customer service all round especially from the delivery drive great service.
Still waiting for delivery...……awful customer services when we called them to see why it wasn't delivered, promised call back and received none!!Would not recommend to others.
Artificial Grass Direct is rated 4.56 based on 255 reviews