Artificial Grass Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Artificial Grass Direct
Courier, Own Driver
Read Artificial Grass Direct Reviews

About Artificial Grass Direct:

At Artificial Grass Direct Limited, we have over 20 years experience of supplying artificial grass to domestic consumers, landscapers and retail and we never forget that the customer has a choice; which is why we constantly strive to offer the very best products at highly competitive prices and commit to levels of service unrivalled in the industry.

At Artificial Grass Direct we pride ourselves on providing our customers with a professional, personal service.

Also! We sometimes get confused for a different company. We are http://ArtificialGrass-Direct.com. Our friendly team would love to talk to you if you would like to call 0845 177 1664 – or visit us at - http://artificialgrass-direct.com

sales@artificialgrass-direct.com

Artificial Grass Direct 5 star review on 19th April 2021
Tia
Artificial Grass Direct 5 star review on 17th April 2021
Karen Davies
Great product, small issue not receiving glue and joining tape with my order and found it difficult to get in touch with anyone from the company, but it was in the middle of lockdown, and to be fair when I did get someone they sorted it out very quickly. I live in Northern Ireland and was pleasantly surprised at how quickly my grass arrived, very happy with the product.
Very good and quick service
Excellent service. Delivery was prompt and product is first glass.
Good quality grass which exceeded our expectations thanks
The service was brilliant and the product is beautiful. Very think and realistic looking. We had some issues with delivery through their partner tuffnells, but they sorted it out straight away and maintained communication throughout.
Very good service on the phone. Quick delivery and driver went above and beyond helping me through the house with a 4m roll. Very happy
Excellent service and product!
The company is a complete shambles I read other reviews and thought maybe those were picky people but they defiantly aren’t if your thinking of ordering from this company do not bother there is no communication what so ever I have had to contact my bank to request a refund they don’t answer there phones or emails it is not a business it’s a joke. I have had no responses from them I have asked and asked for a refund and got no reply I wouldn’t bother with the hassle, absolutely disgusting customer service for people who you pay your money to! I will be taking this further as I want my refund ASAP.
Website says deliveries can now take up to 5 business days. Its now been 5 days and i still haven't had any response from the company. Still no delivery date, no replies to emails and no one answers the phones. I will change my review in the coming days dependant on the company response. If i still can't get through i will be requesting a refund through my bank
Terrible. I ordered the grass and paid. Received a text to say it would be delivered Monday. It didn't come. Received another text to say it would come at 0755 Tuesday morning. Nothing came. I wouldn't have minded if they had said that due to Covid orders will be late, I could have waited. But there has been no contact, despite me emailing and calling, there is no one to talk to. I have had to resort to opening a dispute on paypal, but of course, they haven't answered this either so I'll have to wait 20 days to get my money back. They might be fine in normal times, but during Covid I would not recommend using them.
Great customer service and brilliant quality grass. A**
5 stars due to free delivery code. Product good and delivery time good. Would recommend.
Very fast and efficient service
Excellent service and delivery. So far so good
Easy to order - good price - telephone call to confirm delivery slot - arrived on time. 10/10
We have spent the last week preparing the garden for the delivery of our grass. We have waited all morning for delivery and had a phone call to say it's not coming. Out disabled daughter now cannot play in the garden and has The government letter to shield for 12 weeks.. We have spent 2k and now have a garden We can't use.. Don't trust this company please.
It is regretful that this situation has occurred but as we explained to you, our driver has broken down en route this morning. We have the AA en route to him but there is no guarantee how long the recovery will take or even if they can get him back on the road. Our driver will not have anywhere to stay in Scotland due to COVID 19 so we have to make sure we can get him back to the depot in Derbyshire. We are working on reduced staffing levels at the moment and therefore, as explained, we are not going to be in your area for delivery again until next week which we will make sure that you are on that route. I am really sorry this has happened but it is something that is completely out of our control.
Quick delivery, good quality product. All in all very happy!
Great service, fast delivery and really happy with the product!! Thanks again.
Good quality grass, great customer service and delivery. Have used for a number of years and will continue.
Good fast delivery, very nice product. But the join I had in my 4x6 piece that came from the factory is noticeable so a bit disappointed with that.
Artificial Grass Direct is rated 4.58 based on 272 reviews