Artificial Grass Direct Reviews

Read Artificial Grass Direct Reviews

sales@artificialgrass-direct.com

16 Hallsteads Business ParkDove HolesBuxtonSK17 8BJ

Tell us how Artificial Grass Direct made you happy
order delivered very speedily. Charming delivery team. Grass not scheduled to be laid for several days so have not tested tape yet
Terrible company, not contact from them after ordering grass.
Told the delivery date would be the 9th and I wish I had read other reviews, it didn't turn up.

Phoned and emailed numerous times and no reply.

Avoid this company at all cost clearly scam artist, have no idea how I am going to get my money back.
Hello. I am very sorry to hear that you have had a bad service. We sometimes receive negative reviews that were meant for a different company with a similar name. If this is because of us we would be eager to resolve this as soon as possible. I've spoken to our Sales team and they don't have a recent order with your name. Just to clarify, we are https://www.artificialgrass-direct.com/ with a hyphen and .com address. To try to resolve this as soon as possible, please call us on 0845 177 1664 or email sales@artificialgrass-direct.com or we have a live chat available on our website.
Clearly states on the website "are deliverys are not delayed due to the current covid-19 situation"

Absolute rubbish, 9th April delivery date and no grass, emailed and phoned to no avail.
Not really good customer service.

If its not here today will be changing to one star.
They kept me well informed, the item came well packaged, in 1st class condition and on the day they said I would receive delivery, I would certainly order from them again
Second purchase. Quite as good as my first purchase,which has been down for 4/5 years now! Delivery was fast and without fuss.
The grass is exactly the look we wanted. It was easy to fit. Will highly reccomend.
Artificial Grass Direct 5 star review on 7th April 2020
Quick delivery, and good customer service
Great service, Great price excellent quality grass. Definitely buy from AGD again. 5 stars
Excellent product and excellent service. Thank you.
Absolutely brilliant service especially at a very difficult time for businesses, and a speedy delivery arranged via external courier to get it to me on time.
Can't thanks these guys enough for their help.
I was very impressed how quick the delivery was after my order. I am very very pleased with my new lawn and reconmend it to all those people who has asked me about it and where i got it.
Artificial Grass Direct 5 star review on 21st February 2020
We recently purchased "Splendor" for our back garden. Delivery was quick and nothing was missing. The quality of the grass is superb and very easy to lay thanks to the on-line videos on the website. Would highly recommend this company.
The grass has just been laid and it looks amazing.
very good have brought 2 rolls look great
I found the service excellent. Great grass at the right price. Very helpful delivery man too. Only slight concern was the length of roll was 35cm shorter than I ordered. Didn't matter in the end as I'd only ordered the extra as a contingency if I decided to go further down the garden than planned but could have been a disaster. I'm sure it was just a simple error.
Very helpful, prompt delivery, and excellent product. I only bought a few square metres for my Narrowboat well deck. Have recommended to others who saw the product.
Artificial Grass Direct 5 star review on 12th December 2019
Very happy
Artificial Grass Direct 5 star review on 11th December 2019
Good service, phoned me to confirm delivery day and product was as expected.
Purchased this shock pad underlay for our artificial grass which was quite lumpy to walk on. This underlay is amazing and would highly recommend to all. Lovely and comfortable to walk on now, feels soft and cushiony, even in bare feet!

10/10 Excellent
Great company, service, and customer care. Always bend over backwards to exceed expectations.

Have been using these guys for years, and the product quality and range is exquisite.
Superb value for money also so win win for one n all.

A must for anyone looking to have
Artificial Grass Direct 5 star review on 25th November 2019 Artificial Grass Direct 5 star review on 25th November 2019
Artificial Grass Direct is rated 4.56 based on 255 reviews