Artificial Grass Direct Reviews

Read Artificial Grass Direct Reviews

sales@artificialgrass-direct.com

16 Hallsteads Business ParkDove HolesBuxtonSK17 8BJ

Tell us how Artificial Grass Direct made you happy
Website says deliveries can now take up to 5 business days. Its now been 5 days and i still haven't had any response from the company. Still no delivery date, no replies to emails and no one answers the phones. I will change my review in the coming days dependant on the company response. If i still can't get through i will be requesting a refund through my bank
Terrible. I ordered the grass and paid. Received a text to say it would be delivered Monday. It didn't come. Received another text to say it would come at 0755 Tuesday morning. Nothing came. I wouldn't have minded if they had said that due to Covid orders will be late, I could have waited. But there has been no contact, despite me emailing and calling, there is no one to talk to. I have had to resort to opening a dispute on paypal, but of course, they haven't answered this either so I'll have to wait 20 days to get my money back. They might be fine in normal times, but during Covid I would not recommend using them.
Great customer service and brilliant quality grass. A**
5 stars due to free delivery code. Product good and delivery time good. Would recommend.
Very fast and efficient service
Fast delivery, great product, feels loves to touch and looks amazing.
Artificial Grass Direct 5 star review on 21st May 2020
Ordered the majestic grass great quality, well pleased with the look of my new garden, highly recomend
Artificial Grass Direct 5 star review on 11th May 2020
Excellent service and delivery. So far so good
Easy to order - good price - telephone call to confirm delivery slot - arrived on time. 10/10
We have spent the last week preparing the garden for the delivery of our grass. We have waited all morning for delivery and had a phone call to say it's not coming. Out disabled daughter now cannot play in the garden and has The government letter to shield for 12 weeks..
We have spent 2k and now have a garden We can't use.. Don't trust this company please.
It is regretful that this situation has occurred but as we explained to you, our driver has broken down en route this morning.

We have the AA en route to him but there is no guarantee how long the recovery will take or even if they can get him back on the road.

Our driver will not have anywhere to stay in Scotland due to COVID 19 so we have to make sure we can get him back to the depot in Derbyshire.

We are working on reduced staffing levels at the moment and therefore, as explained, we are not going to be in your area for delivery again until next week which we will make sure that you are on that route.

I am really sorry this has happened but it is something that is completely out of our control.
Quick delivery, good quality product. All in all very happy!
Great service, fast delivery and really happy with the product!! Thanks again.
Good quality grass, great customer service and delivery. Have used for a number of years and will continue.
Good fast delivery, very nice product. But the join I had in my 4x6 piece that came from the factory is noticeable so a bit disappointed with that.
Very quick delivery and professional service
Good quality, good price, delivered on arranged day. Service spot on.
Thanks.
2nd time we have used your service.great product great response and great delivery .once again well done to all
3 weeks late. Blames Royal Mail. Promised personal delivery twice, then never turned up after waiting in for them. Does not answer messages or return calls. Totally unprofessional and unreliable.
Cancelled my order
in the end. Imagine what after sales service would be like. This is no way to run a business. Avoid this company.
Very disappointed.
Hello. I am very sorry to hear that you have had a bad service. We sometimes receive negative reviews that were meant for a different company with a similar name. If this is because of us we would be eager to resolve this as soon as possible.

This sounds like it might not be us as we don't use Royal Mail. We would very much appreciate it if you could call 0845 177 1664 or email sales@artificialgrass-direct.com so that we can clarify. Thank you.
Excellent service. Second time we have ordered. Lawn looks great. Dogs will love it
Artificial Grass Direct 5 star review on 16th April 2020
Very easy to fit great service
Artificial Grass Direct is rated 4.56 based on 255 reviews