Artificial Grass Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Artificial Grass Direct
Courier, Own Driver
Read Artificial Grass Direct Reviews

About Artificial Grass Direct:

At Artificial Grass Direct Limited, we have over 20 years experience of supplying artificial grass to domestic consumers, landscapers and retail and we never forget that the customer has a choice; which is why we constantly strive to offer the very best products at highly competitive prices and commit to levels of service unrivalled in the industry.

At Artificial Grass Direct we pride ourselves on providing our customers with a professional, personal service.

Also! We sometimes get confused for a different company. We are http://ArtificialGrass-Direct.com. Our friendly team would love to talk to you if you would like to call 0845 177 1664 – or visit us at - http://artificialgrass-direct.com

sales@artificialgrass-direct.com

Artificial Grass Direct 5 star review on 19th April 2021
Tia
Artificial Grass Direct 5 star review on 17th April 2021
Karen Davies
The grass was delivered quickly with no fuss, price was very good too. Looks really good installed.
Very quick service. Email query answered by a phone call - really helpful people. Thanks!
Very happy with the grass good quality at a reasonable price. Delivery was very quick. When speaking to the staff they were polite and very helpful. Would recommend this company.
Ordering was easy on line, quality of goods excellent
I was happy with the service and the help I had over the phone ,just a bit more Communication via email I.e ,what day the delivery was arriving and approx time ...other then that ,great !
Lawn looks fantastic. Should have had it done years ago. Thanks very much. I would recommend to anyone 👍
Artificial Grass Direct 5 star review on 12th August 2020
all worked well. ordered 8 got 7. no problem contacted company, they were very apologetic and offered to resend the missing one. i asked for a refund which arrived in my bank with in two/three days. brilliant.
Looks super
Good quality products at a very good price, prompt delivery with good after sales contact and helpful delivery driver, would definitely recommend
Excellent service and products. Many thanks
Excellent service especially the delivery driver who took the extremely heavy roll of grass to the end of my garden.
Superb quality grass with exceptional five star service during lock-down. Such a refreshing difference after trying so many other online shops. Exceptional value too, was priced much lower in their sale for same quality grass as competitors (we have bucket load of sample to compare!). Many thanks!
Excellent customer service in the face of Covid. Went the extra mile to assist. Product very good quality, exactly as advertised
The products and helpful staff are excellent and would recommend using this company
Great poduct which arrived quickly
Clear website and on line ordering , fast delivery and great quality
Fast delivery, I purchased the budget grass and it didnt disappoint. Perfect for what I need!!
Couldn’t be happier with the service and quality of the grass. Super fast delivery, driver took the grass to exactly where we wanted it too. Highly recommended.
Hi I have not layed the artificial grass yet but just wanted to say that the drive called Nigel that delivered the grass from your Harlow branch was a credit to your company. These people are what make the difference and are the fore front of your business, So would definitely recommend your company to friend and family. Great customer service, polite and very professional. Thankyou Nigel for your help once again today. Best Regards Jason Brown
My choice of product was unavailable and I was offered the next quality up. I laid the grass myself and v pleased with outcome
Artificial Grass Direct is rated 4.58 based on 272 reviews