Artificial Grass Direct Reviews

Read Artificial Grass Direct Reviews

sales@artificialgrass-direct.com

16 Hallsteads Business ParkDove HolesBuxtonSK17 8BJ

Tell us how Artificial Grass Direct made you happy
Ordered jointing tape and underlay and although not installed yet. It all arrived in a decent amount of time and the delivery guy was helpful and placed the order in the back garden.

One thing to note, the underlay is completely different from what’s advertised on the website. It’s not an issue as it looks to be great quality - but if your expecting a white mesh foam like I was, the blue solid foam may confuse! Although I say solid, there’s loads of drainage so no issues.
Clear website and on line ordering , fast delivery and great quality
Fast delivery, I purchased the budget grass and it didnt disappoint. Perfect for what I need!!
Couldn’t be happier with the service and quality of the grass. Super fast delivery, driver took the grass to exactly where we wanted it too. Highly recommended.
Hi
I have not layed the artificial grass yet but just wanted to say that the drive called Nigel that delivered the grass from your Harlow branch was a credit to your company. These people are what make the difference and are the fore front of your business, So would definitely recommend your company to friend and family.

Great customer service, polite and very professional.

Thankyou Nigel for your help once again today.

Best Regards
Jason Brown
My choice of product was unavailable and I was offered the next quality up.
I laid the grass myself and v pleased with outcome
Everything that was ordered arrived ok - no issues - emails to customer services were answered promptly

Product is in place now and look great
Great product, small issue not receiving glue and joining tape with my order and found it difficult to get in touch with anyone from the company, but it was in the middle of lockdown, and to be fair when I did get someone they sorted it out very quickly. I live in Northern Ireland and was pleasantly surprised at how quickly my grass arrived, very happy with the product.
Very good and quick service
Laid the 23mm grass and it's a brilliant product it is like carpet and my 3 year old loves it. 5 star product
Artificial Grass Direct 5 star review on 24th June 2020
Excellent service. Delivery was prompt and product is first glass.
Good quality grass which exceeded our expectations thanks
The service was brilliant and the product is beautiful. Very think and realistic looking. We had some issues with delivery through their partner tuffnells, but they sorted it out straight away and maintained communication throughout.
I bought grass, joining strip, adhesive and fixing nails and although I had to change the order because of a discontinued product, the company matched the price agreed for the replaced and improved grass. Delivery to a different address from my billing address was not followed through on which caused me some inconvenience but at all times there was someone on hand to deal with my issues. The grass was easy to fit [following the company's instructions] and look fabulous.
Great service and good quality grass. We love how different our garden looks and also loved the price!
Very good service on the phone. Quick delivery and driver went above and beyond helping me through the house with a 4m roll. Very happy
Excellent service and product!
The company is a complete shambles I read other reviews and thought maybe those were picky people but they defiantly aren’t if your thinking of ordering from this company do not bother there is no communication what so ever I have had to contact my bank to request a refund they don’t answer there phones or emails it is not a business it’s a joke. I have had no responses from them I have asked and asked for a refund and got no reply I wouldn’t bother with the hassle, absolutely disgusting customer service for people who you pay your money to! I will be taking this further as I want my refund ASAP.
The delay on orders in far too long and they know this but still have not changed their delivery times. Been waiting nearly a month now and every email back from them just says that they’ll get it to me in the next few days
Would not recommend this company, it has taken over a month to get my money back after no delivery. It was only through the intervention of PayPal that I managed to get my money back and company did not responded to that. Like others have said it could be due to the current COVID situation but still shouldn’t have taken this long to get a refund.
Artificial Grass Direct is rated 4.56 based on 255 reviews