Arridge Garage Doors Reviews

Eric Carter
Arridge Garage Doors 5 star review on 4th August 2020
Colin Greveson
More Photos & Videos
Highly recommend Arridge Garage Doors. Great company to deal with and excellent communication. Also great after sales team. I damaged a part during installation and telephoned Arridge who happily ordered the replacement part required from the manufacturers and posted out direct to me. Delighted with our new Garage Door. Highly recommend Arridge Garage Doors.
Took advice on defective control boxes and ordered 2 new ones. Arrived quickly and were easy to install. QED. many thanks Arridge.
Excellent Service
Great communication and organisation from getting back with queries, customising the door with extra locks and liaising with trusted installers in the area, was recommended adage garage doors and can see why! Great service/price and happy to recommend
The doors are great. We should have done it years ago.
Very efficient service
Trustworthy, no excessive sales approach
In January 2013 my friend and I bought 2 roller shutter doors from Arridge, having had an excellent service from Mark, who gave us clear and accurate advice regarding sizing, colours and fitting. Delivery was timeous and professional. We fitted the doors ourselves, and have enjoyed them since. In March 2019, the circuit board on my door failed, and within days Mark had supplied a replacement at reasonable cost.I could not praise Arridge doors more for their professional, helpful and friendly service
new garage doors installed as replacements as per agreed price and on time.They are working fine.
I had not purchased garage doors before so I was apprehensive about the process, however, once I looked at the Arridge website, which is easy to navigate I contacted the office and was delighted with the customer service delivered by Bob and Luke. The attention to detail when discussing the type of doors and advise regarding the measurements was excellent. I subsequently placed an order for made to measure doors they arrived earlier than advised. I was very impressed with the quality of the doors, steel hinged. My own builder fitted the doors with no problems at all I was so pleased with the end result. Therefore without hesitation I would recommend using Arridge Garage Doors. Excellent company for product, customer service from start to finish.......thank you.
Arridge Garage Doors 5 star review on 1st August 2019
Excellent service and quality of work second to none.
Would highly recommend.
Hi sorry haven't done a review yet due to the door still being in the box, not had time to fit.. regards..
We are very pleased with the two garage doors you supplied which were competitively priced.
The doors are of good quality and are well fitted; thank you
for making it a pleasant experience, right from your initial survey right through to completion by your installers. We give you top recommendation.
I am very happy with the service and doors supplied. Great advice on colour and style and local fitting organised as part of the service. Have already had compliments from the neighbours so there might be another order soon. Thanks
We had a new Hormann front door fitted by Arridge Garage Doors. The process was good and there was a useful saving over buying from some other suppliers. The only downside was the fitter didn't repair the plaster on the inside. This suited me as I wanted to bury alarm leads myself but some might find it inconvenient. Otherwise the workmanship was first class.
Really helpful from initial contact and very pleased with the final product/finish - thank you!
Friendly, knowledgeable and helpful staff. A couple of minor snags were sorted quickly and efficiently, and I'm very pleased with the doors.
The service we received was exceptional. We added three Hormann electric doors to an existing garage and which required adaptations. The initial draft of specifications was accurate, we were constantly kept informed about delivery and installation. Installation went seamlessly and we were exceedingly pleased with the overall finish and quality. I would definitely recommend this company.
I fitted the garage door operator myself in a very short time, I was very appreciative to the those answering the phone calls as in the fitting process I had tow questions and these were answered promptly and in a way that helped an inexperienced person like myself.
The ordering, delivery and advice on fitting service were all excellent and the door has been working really well for several months.
I was not looking forward to navigating the many suppliers and brands when looking for a roller door for our new garage but I read many reviews and ended up speaking to Luke at Arridge. After our first discussion I knew that they were a serious business intent on giving good advice and supply a good quality product from established manufacturers.

Luke was never pushy, always professional and very detail orientated, helping me decide on the dimensions of the garage opening to ensure a good fit of the door once installed. He also gave options for different manufacturers and the pros and cons of each. We ended up going for an Aluroll with Somfy automation which was fitted by Jeff, a local fitter who did an excellent job. We were kept updated and informed at all stages and all agreed timeframes were adhered to. Overall we had an excellent experience with Arridge and I would recommend them highly.
Arridge Garage Doors is rated 4.83 based on 423 reviews