Arridge Garage Doors Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Arridge Garage Doors

sales@arridgegaragedoors.co.uk

68-70 Roft Street

Verified Buyer

I found Arridge on internet search - their web site was clear, easy to use and included prices. When I rang to clarify some points the help desk was very useful and did not make a big sales pitch.
When door was installed fitter was very courteous and did a very good job.
I would recommend Arridge from my experience.
Richard Jelfs
Richard Jelfs
Verified Buyer

Great communication from the start. Assisted in the different garage options which i was looking at and made the decision of using there company a lot easier.
The installation team did a site measure and then installed the garage door without me even having to be a home. Great experience, I would use Arridge Garage Doors again.
Eric Sherring
Eric Sherring
Verified Buyer

Right from the first telephone enquiry I received friendly detailed advice. There was no problem providing samples of the finishes available so that the best final result could be achieved. The fitting service was excellent and only five hours. The result is a much improved appearance giving the whole property a lift and enhancing its value.
Bill Fox
Verified Buyer

I found the whole purchase from first phone call through to installation was very professional.
Verified Buyer

They show great customer focus, to ensure that the customer actually gets what he/she wants and needs.
Jon Johnston
Verified Buyer

My experience with Arridge has bene positive from start to finish. Having found them online I made a call and received very helpful advice which also saved me a considerable amount. throughout the project I received exceptionally helpful and friendly communication. The site survey was convenient and quick and the installation service was also good and delivered on time and on budget. Also great after-sales back up when we had a minor issue. I highly recommend this company and would definitely buy from Arridge again!
David MacKinnon
Verified Buyer

I received my door with a manual lever that could only be used if I stood on a ladder.Six weeks ago I was promised it would be sorted but I am still waiting.I would never buy another of these doors. I don't blame Arridge, I blame the manufacturers.They must think that a person who orders a 3.2 metre high door must be about 8 foot tall.He would need to be to use the lever supplied.
Christopher Palmer
Verified Buyer

Delivery and quality good.
Slight misalignment of pedestrian door to main door but could live with it. Fitting instructions a bit naff.
TREVOR JIPSON
Verified Buyer

The team at Arridge provided valuable assistance and advice when I was trying to select a suitable door for my specific application. Unfortunately the door was damaged in transit from the manufacturer's works but again, the team at Arridge, actively supported me in obtaining the replacement parts needed to restore the door to an acceptable condition.
Martin Smith
Verified Buyer

Despite me being very clear via e-mail that I wanted 3 remotes, the door only came with 2 and they refused to supply the 3rd until I coughed up an extra £80. They said this was because 3 remotes were not listed on their quote. I pointed out that no remotes were listed on their quote. I wouldn't use again.
Steve Holmes
Verified Buyer

Very happy with the new garage door...my old one was very noisy when opening/closing, which was somewhat offputting wrt to neighbours.....but the new one is superb....and really solid.
Would definitely recommend.
Zahid Ayub

fantastic service
Verified Buyer

Great service ,very happy with door.
Christopher Young

Very good
Angela Humphrey
Verified Buyer

Let me down a bit on commjunication with fitter but otherwise excellent job - very pleased :)
Verified Buyer

Efficient and courteous service and speedy installation.

Absolutely excellent all round.
Verified Buyer

When door was installed fitter was very courteous and did a very good job.
I would recommend Arridge from my experience.
Michelle Jones
Verified Buyer

Fantastic service from start to finish. Really pleased with the end result.
Tim Hooley
Verified Buyer

Had a good conversation about which door best met my needs. The price was competitive. The door arrived reasonably quickly and is exactly what I was looking for in terms of quality and price.
Russell Bryant
Verified Buyer

Good service and we are pleased with the quality of the door
Kelvin Griffiths
Verified Buyer

We needed an electric garage door and found Arridge offered the best deal. Their sales staff are second to none, can't do enough for you. Also, the fitters were brilliant. They were meticulous in their endevours, efficient and left the place looking very tidy afterwards. My wife, who uses the garage for her car, is very pleased with the results.
All in all a very pleasant and satisfiying experience.
Janet Joplin
Verified Buyer

Excellent installation Still enjoying remote opening Recently wanted another remote and order dealt with immediately Door always looks good and cleaning is easy regardless of being a large double garage
Barbara Latham
Verified Buyer

We had 2 up and over doors that were heavy to lift and Arridge Garage Doors installed electric motors with remote controls Fantastic quick service, excellent quality and great customer service
Arridge Garage Doors is rated 4.80 based on 132 reviews