Arridge Garage Doors Reviews

Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

sales@arridgegaragedoors.co.uk

68-70 Roft Street

Website – useful and informative
Quotation in response to my initial enquiry – good recommendation to meet requirements; however, labour and installation costs were misleading – the costs of VAT and of installing a power outlet were not included at the outset.
Subsequent photos of the inside of the garage (sent on 8 November) should have rung alarm bells about the proximity of electrical equipment and prompted a request to the fitter to pay special attention to this during the survey.
Survey – confirmed the size of door but failed to identify the unsuitability of a sectional door because of the greatly reduced access to the electrical consumer unit which would result. In view of this the cost of the survey is difficult to justify.
Delivery – on time but the driver wasn’t able to negotiate the turn in the driveway because of the size of his van; he had no hand truck which meant he and I were faced with carrying a very heavy door 25 yards to the garage. Fortunately, I had a hand truck available.
Installation – on time and quickly finished to a very good standard inside and out. No mention was made before leaving of the greatly reduced access to the electrical consumer unit.

Very solid door for the price. fitted well, friendly and efficient service,
I have fitted plastic tubes over cable end to minimise fraying (catching on clothes etc.)
Also fitted catch to wicket door to stop blowing about in the wind, but would not use it during strong winds as it could damage door frame.
All in all money well spent
Verified Buyer

The installer came to size up the door , it arrived a few weeks later and was installed professionally.

The door looks fantastic - I opted not to have it motorised even though it was large but it is easy to open
Barry Redford
Verified Buyer

Excellent service from Arridge and Phil the local fitter.
Would recommend.
Craig Finch
Verified Buyer

Mark was extremely knowledgeable and very helpful. I had three doors, one larger than the others, and he was able to point me at the best manufacturer to ensure that the panels all lined up when the doors were closed. This was not something that I would have thought about but could have really spoiled the look of the doors had I got it wrong. I would thoroughly recommend this company to anyone considering new garage doors.
Grace Udeozor
Verified Buyer

Excellent service. Sourced and fitted a non standard size door perfectly.
John White
Verified Buyer

Good quality single electric door.
Fitters arrived precisely as scheduled and cleaned up well.
I would recommend Arridge Garage Doors
John

Website – useful and informative
Brian Humphreys
Verified Buyer

Earlier this year, we bought a motorised Hormann LPU40 sectional garage door from Arridge Garage Doors, with insulation, reputation, quality and security among the most important features in making our choice. I had previously completed online research for both product and installer, over a period of a month, reflecting the value of the investment. I approached Arridge, having been persuaded by the large volume of extremely positive and credible customer feedback that I found online. Having worked with Mark to complete the door measurements and specification, through to ordering and installation by a third party installer, I am very happy to recommend this company and the installer that we had. It is one of this happy occasions where I have no negative experiences to report. The door works perfectly and is a pleasure to own.
Philip Parkinson
Verified Buyer

I have bought two garage doors from this company and it is clear that they comprehensively understand the whole subject. Their advice has been excellent and they are very reliable and efficient.
Christine Mundy
Verified Buyer

Not only did you have the part we were worried we would not find anyone stocking but your delivery was super quick and the part was spot on. Our garage door is back up and running when we thought we might have to replace it altogether.
Many thanks Mr & Mrs Mundy

Very solid door for the price. fitted well, friendly and efficient service,
All in all money well spent
Benedict Pelham Vicary

Very happy with my garage door, I feel like James Bond every
Time I leave the house!
Great product, superbly fitted.
Highly recommend
Many thanks.
Mike Dawson
Verified Buyer

Very pleased with the service from initial enquiry through to installation.
I was led through each phase of the process in a professional manner.
Excellent service. I recommend them highly

David Beer
Verified Buyer

Arridge doors did what they said they would when they said they would and the fitting team were excellent, very tidy job.
I would not hesitate in recommending this company to anyone.

David. Exeter
Sam Moqbel
Verified Buyer

From start to finish working with Mark and the team at Arridge Garage Doors was a breeze. They had the best price we could find (by a long long way) for our Hörmann front & garage doors for our house refurbishment. Lead time for delivery was to the letter and the fitter was quick, personable and professional.
I recommend Arridge Garage Doors without hesitation.
John Pritchard
Verified Buyer

Excellent service from start to finish. Including advise from Mark of what door would best suit our requirements, and the fitting by David - Highly recommended.
Tony Draper
Verified Buyer

Great price , delivered when promised , very professional installation service .
Faultless . Would definitely use Arridge again .
Tim McVey
Verified Buyer

After looking at the alternatives we chose Arridge and they were excellent. We were very pleased with the finish and now show off our new door to visitors!
Thanks Arridge Garage Doors!
David Tattersall
Verified Buyer

Telephone contact was very supportive and gave ideas to help me decide on what was the best for me, a new garage door or a new motor to fix the current door.
The advice was to spend less and fix the door.

The only slight problem was that the fitter let us down a couple of times and the communication to let us know what was going on was not great. He also didn't state that someone needed to be present when he attended.

Tony Atkinson
Verified Buyer

If I could I would give this company six stars . nothing is two much trouble excellent customer care my garage door was repaired and is now in perfect order thanks to Mark and his team Also thanks to Richard the fitter who explained all the work which had to be done .Any future customers should contact this company before any local repairer Tank you once again Arridge Garage Doors From Tony a very satisfied customer( Richmond Yorks )
Eric Hindley
Verified Buyer

Did everything promised on time and without a fuss - and answered all my technical questions after delivery cheerfully and reliably.
I am truly glad I dropped on Arridge Garage Doors when searching the Internet for a supplier when building my double garage - and they were cheaper too !
Eric Hindley