Arridge Garage Doors Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Arridge Garage Doors

sales@arridgegaragedoors.co.uk

68-70 Roft Street

"Service and quality of product"
Verified Buyer
"From first contact the company was reliable and helpful. The installation was completed, as promised, on a day of most appalling weather. We are very satisfied and delighted that we went ahead with Arridge."
Peter Foster
Peter Foster
Verified Buyer
"If I could give them six stars I would, Their advice was amazingly good, attention to detail more than impressive, value for money wonderful. What can one say in this day and age?"
Oliver Richardson
Verified Buyer
"I met Arridge doors at a trade show in Birmingham and followed up with a call to get a quote. They were extremely helpful and guided me through the whole process from the start. They were also a real pleasure on the phone, nothing was to much trouble. I was sent samples on request and once we'd a decision, the whole fitting process was quick and efficient, the fitter was a real gent and again nothing was to much trouble. Great product, great service; I'd highly recommend them. And we 'love' both the garage door and the bike shed door."
John Watkin
Verified Buyer
"I ordered a Hormann insulated and motorised garage door. I was very pleased with the door and the ordering experience. The garage is much warmer now in the winter compared to the old door. I can see slight light ingress in a couple of places around the seal, so I would say the installation is not 100% perfect."
"Service and quality of product"
John Flinders
Verified Buyer
"The Service I received was first class the fitting only took a half day and the two men were very good and were very informative."
Richard Kimbell
Verified Buyer
"At the point of considering a door, I rang the company and spoke with a very well informed and helpful person. He obviously knew all about the products and was well placed to advise me on the design that would be most appropriate in my situation. Having made the order, the processes then proceeded exactly as I had been advised. The site inspection/measuring, the deposit, the time for production, the delivery, and the fitting. Everything was extremely professional and the result is a very well-fitting and good-looking door. I would entirely recommend the company. They are straight, thoughtful and efficient."
"We were well informed and warned that the doors we chose have a long lead time as they didn't want us to be disappointed."
Fiona Cole
Verified Buyer
"The staff know their product and were able to meet my requirements. The garage doors are exactly right."
Lee Stopps
Verified Buyer
"Very knowledgeable and helpful. They arranged for the fitter to measure, leaving me just to chose the style and colour. I was recommended Arridge and have since recommended them to someone else. Many thanks, they look great"
Barbara McCarthy
Verified Buyer
"They were extremely helpful and patient and took great interest in my requirements."
"Everyone at Arridge Garage Doors was so helpful and patient. My rather unorthodox garage was not a straightforward project but I am delighted with the end result. From quotation to installation I cannot fault the company."
Mike Wolfendale
Verified Buyer
"Doors delivered on time, as I expected from previous reviews the door quality is superb, I got a hinged 1/3 side opening, would definitely recommend to anyone, great doors. Wolfy (Warrington)"
Shirley Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Great door - working really well - good quality"
Norman Walker
Verified Buyer
"I am very satisfied with the service I received from the sales staff. All queries I had before ordering were answered promptly. Although delivery took a lot longer than I expected due to the volume of other orders, when it arrived the delivery driver was very helpful and we carried it about 25 mtrs to the garage. The door complete with frame was well packaged and proved relatively easy to fit with 2 people. Overall I am very pleased with the quality of the product and the service I received."
"I received excellent, informative and patient advice from Rob and Mark, for a bespoke requirement where the garage openings were non-standard."
Ann Kennedy
Verified Buyer
"Rob was really helpful & they transformed my house ."
Nigel Sturt
Verified Buyer
"They made me happy as they gave good advice, provided a good product, fitted it well and when they said they would, and kept their charges to a reasonable level. I now show off my garage doors to my visitors!"
Ronald Riddell
Verified Buyer
"Arridge garage doors are a proficient company all they required was type of door and the aperture for both doors, arridge then carried out design for both doors and was kept fully up to date on progress and delivery date, Darn the door fitter was a first class tradesman leaving the area tidy removing original doors, overall Rob and Mark are dedicated to ensure the customer is informed at all times and are both a credit to the company."
Mike Beese
Verified Buyer
"They provided excellent customer service pre delivery, good backup afterwards. The product was as described and fitted well. The supplied instructions could have been clearer, but not the fault of Arridge."
"An excellent friendly and efficient service from start of finish. I am delighted with my installed doors."
Arridge Garage Doors is rated 4.82 based on 206 reviews