Arridge Garage Doors Reviews

Bryan McColm
Arridge Garage Doors 5 star review on 19th October 2019
Dianne Barrett
More Photos & Videos
Very helpful and understanding to speak to. Great help with information and castings.
Helpful and friendly from day 1. Nothing too much trouble Would recommend to others
Brilliant service. Efficient and effective.
Great product at a reasonable price. Good customer service. Manufactured and fitted ahead of schedule. Kept informed in every step of the process. Would like a door closure armature to keep door open on occasions.
Great service from start to finish. Doors look great and competitive price. Would recommend.
Very pleased with doors. Ordered 2 and had a slight problem with second. Rang the Tech Department and spoke to very helpful guy who talked me through sorting it out.
Would definitely recommend and would buy myself again.
My recently fitted garage door is just ok but I’m disappointed with the final fit of it. The right hand bottom corner doesn’t fit properly to the frame leaving quite a gap and I’m fearful of vermin coming into the garage I really could do with something being done about it.
A fully secure and insulated garage door is important when your home has an integral garage and we are delighted with the quality of our new Arridge Garage Door
Hi, The man that came to measure up was thorough and explained what was entailed. The fitters were quick clean and tidy. Well done.
Excellent service from all staff who dealt with our order.

Would have no hesitation in recommending Arridge Doors to anybody.
Everything was correct. No problems. They were very thorough in ensuring correct door was ordered.
I recently purchased a garage door from Arridge garage doors for a project in Bordon Hampshire, I have to say the service was excellent, the staff are friendly and knowledgeable making the whole process very easy, many thanks Tim - T Marolia Building ltd.
Built to last
A Very easy and efficient service.
We were impressed by the door fitter who gave us suggestions and once we decided on what we wanted it was delivered on time and in budget. I would definitely recommend them.
Not installed yet but superb pre-sales advice and customer care.
Ordered new parts for sdoir they supplied 10+ years ago. Parts arrived promptly. Fitted most parts my self and then a fitter they provided detail for commissioned the door
Professional and friendly service. Happy with materials and workmanship.
Good problem solving by managing to adapt the installation plans to our garage
Very good communication from start to finish. Price was very competitive and fitting was done to a high standard.
Friendly helpful staff. Prompt delivery of 2 automatic garage openers.
Arridge Garage Doors is rated 4.82 based on 400 reviews