Arridge Garage Doors Reviews

Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

sales@arridgegaragedoors.co.uk

68-70 Roft Street

Verified Buyer

I found Arridge on internet search - their web site was clear, easy to use and included prices. When I rang to clarify some points the help desk was very useful and did not make a big sales pitch.
When door was installed fitter was very courteous and did a very good job.
I would recommend Arridge from my experience.
Verified Buyer

Great communication from the start. Assisted in the different garage options which i was looking at and made the decision of using there company a lot easier.
The installation team did a site measure and then installed the garage door without me even having to be a home. Great experience, I would use Arridge Garage Doors again.
Verified Buyer

Right from the first telephone enquiry I received friendly detailed advice. There was no problem providing samples of the finishes available so that the best final result could be achieved. The fitting service was excellent and only five hours. The result is a much improved appearance giving the whole property a lift and enhancing its value.
Verified Buyer

Efficient and courteous service and speedy installation.

Absolutely excellent all round.
Verified Buyer

When door was installed fitter was very courteous and did a very good job.
I would recommend Arridge from my experience.
Michelle Jones
Verified Buyer

Fantastic service from start to finish. Really pleased with the end result.
Tim Hooley
Verified Buyer

Had a good conversation about which door best met my needs. The price was competitive. The door arrived reasonably quickly and is exactly what I was looking for in terms of quality and price.
Russell Bryant
Verified Buyer

Good service and we are pleased with the quality of the door
Kelvin Griffiths
Verified Buyer

We needed an electric garage door and found Arridge offered the best deal. Their sales staff are second to none, can't do enough for you. Also, the fitters were brilliant. They were meticulous in their endevours, efficient and left the place looking very tidy afterwards. My wife, who uses the garage for her car, is very pleased with the results.
All in all a very pleasant and satisfiying experience.
Janet Joplin
Verified Buyer

Excellent installation Still enjoying remote opening Recently wanted another remote and order dealt with immediately Door always looks good and cleaning is easy regardless of being a large double garage
Barbara Latham
Verified Buyer

We had 2 up and over doors that were heavy to lift and Arridge Garage Doors installed electric motors with remote controls Fantastic quick service, excellent quality and great customer service

David Howard
Verified Buyer

Arridge are not proactive. I had to do all the chasing to establish a delivery date and a fitting date. Their fitter was a nightmare to contact and to deal with. When the door was delivered I had to help to unload it, as it was a driver only delivery.
However, the door is good quality and performing well.
Nabil Almatorji

Very happy
Chris McGrail
Verified Buyer

Excellent door at good price
Miles Thompson
Verified Buyer

Very friendly and personal company with good communications. Staff worked with me on an individual basis to ensure my exact specifications were met.
Great Alutech product too. Fits perfectly and looks brilliant.
Verified Buyer

Efficient service and excellent product
Verified Buyer

We were very pleased with the service and support of Arridge Garage Doors from start to finish. Mark, our main contact, was excellent and always willing to answer any questions we had, and Phil, who installed our door, was top-notch too! Right from the measuring stage, I felt confident that Phil could manage even the most awkward 'fitting' situation. We are delighted with the door itself (a Hormann steel front door) and continually comment on how quiet the house seems with it in place. We no longer hear any street noise at all! I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Arridge Garage Doors. Their price was the best we found and their service was great.
John Brookshaw
Verified Buyer

I have had two garage doors installed by Arridge - I found the team and especially Mark to be very knowledgeable, swift efficient service, a high quality installation and great value too. Highly recommended!
Miles Hunter
Verified Buyer

Good service and on time. Highly recommend
Barry Redford
Verified Buyer

Excellent service from Arridge and Phil the local fitter.
Would recommend.
Craig Finch
Verified Buyer

Mark was extremely knowledgeable and very helpful. I had three doors, one larger than the others, and he was able to point me at the best manufacturer to ensure that the panels all lined up when the doors were closed. This was not something that I would have thought about but could have really spoiled the look of the doors had I got it wrong. I would thoroughly recommend this company to anyone considering new garage doors.
Arridge Garage Doors is rated 4.84 based on 120 reviews