Arridge Garage Doors Reviews

68-70 Roft Street

Courier, Own Driver
Over 7 Days
Craig Smith
"I wanted to replace an old garage door with a new, electric roller shutter. I did some research and decided I could have a go at installing it myself. I then requested online quotes - most of the replies were very brief and didn't inspire confidence. Most failed to respond fully to my email queries. I had liked the website, ethos and reply from Arridge Garage Doors from the start and when contacted a second time, they responded by matching my best quote without quibble. Although I was willing to attempt the install myself, I'm no garage door expert so in an ideal world, I wanted a little advice and steers in the right direction even though I wasn't expecting much for the supply-only price I was paying. Mark from Arridge took time to go through each and every word of my email, thoroughly checking my measurements and quizzing me on how I had arrived at them. It was obvious he was using his experience to build a mental image of my garage and ended by suggesting some slight size changes based on difficulties he had had with tight dimensions in the past. I was concerned that a mistake in measuring would be my fault and there would be no getting out of it later but I was left 100% reassured that Mark had thought of everything. The order went through, everything was sent to me for confirmation, follow-up emails were answered quickly and efficiently and delivery was made without issue. It is rare to find this sort of unhurried and caring attention-to-detail, especially in a competitive world. Mark, Bob, Sheila and the rest of his staff deserve to be out ahead of their competition as they clearly provide a first-class service and go the extra mile. They supply nationally and can arrange installation too if need be so I would recommend them to anyone who is in the market for a new door. I really appreciated feeling so reassured that my costly investment was in safe hands."
Paul Matthews
"Brilliant, easy order and confirmation. Arrived as expected and well packaged. The instructions could have been a little easier to understand but was not impossible for a DIY build. Everything went together very well and once fitted it worked perfectly.. Looks great and was a very good experience..."
David Perry
"Arridge Garage Doors were able to supply and fit the GRP low maintenance side opening garage doors that I had found very hard to obtain from any other main supplier. Their advice service was of good quality with a detailed quotation to follow that they were happy to amend and re-issue following my request for a small change. Their installation agent arrived promptly on the agreed date, removed the old door and fitted the replacement with the minimum of fuss, leaving a neat and tidy job. I am well pleased with the finished result, so much so that I regret not having done it years ago."
"My father in law needed a new garage door with automatic open and close. Arridge came out and provided a quote. They then fitted the door for the quoted price. The door has been in place for two months and is working as we hoped. My father in law is very happy."
"Doors delivered on time with very good communication from delivery driver , doors now installed and look and work fantastic, would recommend your company to anyone, many thanks will send a photo by text message"
"we ,are well pleased with our new door which has been fitted by a local tradesman entirely to our satisfaction Ian Rogerson"
"Fitter very efficient & fitting done excellently. Very pleased with operation. Sorry no photo. We are very pleased, David Stableforth"
"Very helpful staff and competitive prices. Was particularly impressed that they helped invoice the goods for my VAT reclaim benefit."
"Very pleased with your customer knowledge for my product required, very helpful indeed , fitted it myself as your instructions described Many thanks Will defenitely recommend"
"easy to deal with and a very efficient company. However the manufacturers colour charts are not very accurate, I think ours were listed as "Winchester Oak", I'd describe it as "very light dirty cream", nothing like a faded, aged oak. But they will look fine in about 5 years time, hopefully."
"Excellent service, quality garage door, Very helpfull sales, Thankyou."
"Excellent service really good quality door a very good price"
"Arridge garage doors lived upto their reputation of being a very good supplier and also being very competetive . Their installation agent Meon Valley Garage Doors also did a very good installation of the door. I will have no hesitation recommending them to other people."
"Excellent service and advice. chose the right door for my garage. Very happy with the finished product. Quick and efficient fitting too. Happily recommend them."
"Very good from initial site measure to installation even when there was a problem with the door manufacturer which was not their fault they went the extra mile to make sure everything was ok"
"Our experience of Arridge Garage Doors was excellent from our first telephone call. They were very knowledgeable about their products, giving good advice and sent colour samples out. Once we had decided there were numerous phone calls to ensure the measurements were correct and delivery was as agreed. The fitter gave an excellent service. Thank you."
"The door was fitted in a very efficient manner, both Arridge and the fitters were a pleasure to deal with. A small problem revealed itself after about a week, Arridge dealt with the matter to my complete satisfaction. Would recommend."
"Having recently instructed Arridge garage doors to provide & install a purpose made electricly operated roller double garage door I can confirm we are very happy with the service & the product, supplied & fitted in a timely professional manner. Brilliant service, thanks"
"I bought these doors and had them transported to France after failing to get a firm price and acceptable delivery date from any French supplier. The cost matched any French supplier despite a £900 delivery charge. The delivery was quick and right on time. I fitted the electric roller barn garage doors in October at my French house. Sorry for the delay but I wanted to make sure the doors worked ok after leaving them idle for two months while back in England. The good news is that they worked first time on return and they are great. They look good and operate brilliantly. I did have trouble fitting them as they were so heavy. I was told that they weighed 70kg but when they arrived they were 170kg. They had to be assembled as a complete unit and I needed assistance from several people. The electrical connection instructions were complex but it turned out it was very simple to connect up and worked first time. A good solid and (hopefully) reliable product. much easier than manual opening and closing. In summary, very satisfied."
Arridge Garage Doors is rated 4.82 based on 295 reviews