Arridge Garage Doors Reviews

Over 7 Days
Read Arridge Garage Doors Reviews

sales@arridgegaragedoors.co.uk

68-70 Roft Street

Very professional service from ordering to delivery. We were kept informed on the status of our door. Great quality, looks fantastic. We are extremely satisfied with our door and service provided by Arridge Garage Doors.
Very happy with service and Fitters thank you
Excellent company to deal with.
Good from start to finish.
Guys arrived on time and were very presentable. Ran through with me what they needed to do and left them to it. Great result, cannot fault the installers. Arridge well done you guys 10/10. Regards Dean Haynes Cefn Coch
I purchased my garage door donkey years ago from Arridge Garage Doors and it’s been great and fitted perfectly. Ordered parts of them this year dew to the age of door replace/ service, they were very helpful and help me out a lot with getting the right part . Very good customer service. Posted the part to me on Island , delivery was very quick and very reasonable to post to the Island. Highly recommend 10/10
Good service and competitive price.
Very professional from start to finish. Excellent quality product. Highly recommended
Very helpful with excellent knowledge on all products recommending options available to you. Would highly recommend them to everyone . My garage door fits well and looks great. Thank you
Excellent service and informative on products
Fitters did a fast and efficient installation. I was very pleased with the result. A good company to deal with.
The door looks great. The fitter did a great job. I only give 4 because the fittings were incomplete so had to wait a further month for handles to be fitted.
Highly recommend Arridge Garage Doors. Great company to deal with and excellent communication. Also great after sales team. I damaged a part during installation and telephoned Arridge who happily ordered the replacement part required from the manufacturers and posted out direct to me. Delighted with our new Garage Door. Highly recommend Arridge Garage Doors.
Excellent Service
Took advice on defective control boxes and ordered 2 new ones. Arrived quickly and were easy to install. QED. many thanks Arridge.
Great communication and organisation from getting back with queries, customising the door with extra locks and liaising with trusted installers in the area, was recommended adage garage doors and can see why! Great service/price and happy to recommend
The doors are great. We should have done it years ago.
On ordering we were not advised that this work would be sub contracted.. we could have saved £150 if had gone with our first quote.. decided to give the order to Arridge as thought reputable company. Were shocked when the guy from first quote arrived to do the job.
Very efficient service
Trustworthy, no excessive sales approach
Arridge Garage Doors is rated 4.82 based on 342 reviews