Arridge Garage Doors Reviews

Over 7 Days
Read Arridge Garage Doors Reviews

sales@arridgegaragedoors.co.uk

68-70 Roft Street

Happy with garage door.Only issue was the delivery,I was told I would get 24hrs notice as to when it was being delivered .What I actually got was a phone call from the driver saying he was 20 minutes away had to leave work to help off with the door!
Great Service from start to finish. thank you.
Very good installation of 2 garage doors. Professional and courteous installers. The only criticism is post installation / after-sales, where there is no communication, even to confirm that they have received your payment, as there’s always a worry with bank transfers that can sometimes go wrong. With better after-sales follow-up, I would give 5 stars.
Very helpful and understanding to speak to. Great help with information and castings.
Built to last
Professional and friendly service. Happy with materials and workmanship.
Good problem solving by managing to adapt the installation plans to our garage
Door was exactly what i wanted. There were some parts missing and some misalignment of the pedestrian door but they sent a technician out to put it right. I am now very happy with the door.
Cant really write a review, nor can I send a photo as I have never owned a camera (don`t know why, I just never felt the need for one). However I would like to tell you that I am more than happy with the doors. (Pity you cant see them, they look great.) Your people on the `phone were more than helpful. Your installer was also more than helpful. The need for the wicket door was largely because my wife is not in the best of health, and when she needs to access the garage for stuff stored there, Lifting the up and over door was getting awkward. She is now able to get in and out easily, so she also is very happy. When people ask about the doors, I do tell them where I got them from. All the best to you all.
Installation good and prompt. After service not so good when I had problems With my remote key.
The doors are very good, the fixing kit requires some help, make sure you have a builders merchant or good diy shop near by!
No complaints on the standard of your garage Doors - high standard and worked well Install went well mechanically- bad timing with your fitter being on holiday mid install One issue was the fixing brackets to the wall - we ended up having a difficult patching up job - this could have been avoided with a instruction from your Surveyer Generally very pleased with the overall job. Many thanks Dean Hayes
The door looks great. The fitter did a great job. I only give 4 because the fittings were incomplete so had to wait a further month for handles to be fitted.
On ordering we were not advised that this work would be sub contracted.. we could have saved £150 if had gone with our first quote.. decided to give the order to Arridge as thought reputable company. Were shocked when the guy from first quote arrived to do the job.
Everything works. It took a while to get used to the sensitivity of the controllers (a different manufacturer to our last system)
Helpful advice that saved me from making a poor choice. Delivery on time. Good local fitter.
Really good product they supplied, smart and efficient pre-fitting survey, Followed by an excellent one day fit of the door and the electronics etc that came with it. All in all a first class service
Great doors well made. The handels could be better.
Very helpful in deciding which garage door to fit an awkward size. They were let down by the manufacturers who delivered four weeks late. The fitting was carried out efficiently and to time
I ordered a Hormann insulated and motorised garage door. I was very pleased with the door and the ordering experience. The garage is much warmer now in the winter compared to the old door. I can see slight light ingress in a couple of places around the seal, so I would say the installation is not 100% perfect.
Arridge Garage Doors is rated 4.82 based on 451 reviews