Arridge Garage Doors Reviews

Arridge Garage Doors 5 star review on 3rd December 2020
Mr. Anandaram
Arridge Garage Doors 5 star review on 1st December 2020
Frederick Clare
Very pleased with the whole process. Very helpful over the phone in sorting out which type and size to order. excellent liaison with a fitter who came to the property to double check measurement details before the order was finalised. Doors arrived and promptly fitted as per schedule. Delighted with the result.
Delighted with my Aluroll roller garage door supplied and installed by Arridge Garage Doors. So easy use compared with the old up and over door and much more secure. From my original enquiry to the final fitting, Arridge handled my order without any delays or problems. Would recommend.
Arridge Garage Doors 5 star review on 26th August 2021
A great looking and well made garage door. The whole process from purchasing to installation was really straightforward, especially when comparing to competitors. I would happily recommend Arridge Garage Doors.
I ordered doors to self fit. Staff were very helpful in helping me ensure correct details. Doors came on date and time and have proved to be a good quality buy. Would recommend 👍
Door was fitted about a year ago. It has worked superbly all the time. No problems at all. Well worth the money.
Great service from Arridge. I had my old wooden doors upgraded to modern steel ones. From my initial contact through to the installation, I was very happy. They arrange for a local agent to look after the installation and everything was taken care of, even when I found a part was missing during the installation, Arridge had it couriered up and the local agent came back to fit it. I recommended Arridge to my parents too when they needed to upgrade their garage door. Highly recommended.
Arridge Garage Doors 5 star review on 24th August 2021 Arridge Garage Doors 5 star review on 24th August 2021
Good quality door. Easy to install and well explained on how to fit. Good after sales help
Very good quality, not cheap but you get precisely what you pay for.
Arridge Garage Doors 5 star review on 24th August 2021
I'm very pleased with the way the whole process was carried out, from initial contact with Arridge Garage Doors to installation. Also the advice given regarding finish proved invaluable. Would recommend them any day.
Arridge Garage Doors 5 star review on 24th August 2021
Excellent quality garage doors and an easy company to deal with.
Fair price, exellent fitter. Whould recomend to anyone
Arridge Garage Doors 5 star review on 24th August 2021
Very helpful and efficient company.
Great service and communication, knowledgable and very easy to deal with. Much care taken to ensure the correct specifications were identified and applied to the order for a Wicket Smartpass door. Great value as well.
A very professional and tidy job. Thank you.
The people I spoke to were vey helpful and well informed. The process went smoothly and I have ended up with a very smart door at what I consider to be a very good price.
Excellent service. Very supportive. Understood my requirement and advised on the options available. Thorough measurement making sure fitting would be perfect. Full discussion on pros and cons. Prompt delivery and fitting. Very pleasant craftsmen. Did a perfect job. We are extremely happy with the system
Arridge Garage Doors 5 star review on 3rd December 2020
Good service during the pandemic. New door fitted efficiently and quickly.
Arridge Garage Doors 5 star review on 1st December 2020
Excellent service from start to finish despite COVID-19 restrictions etc. Doors look better than expected and great quality. The 2 friendly and very efficient men who fitted them cleared up everything afterwards which was an added bonus.
Helpful, informative, prompt, co-ordinated: all that I needed to replace my old doors. Arridge is deservedly to be recommended.
I found the staff at Arridge to be very friendly and efficient. I would have no hesitation using this company again.
Arridge Garage Doors is rated 4.83 based on 464 reviews