Arridge Garage Doors Reviews

Ray Jones
Arridge Garage Doors 5 star review on 21st February 2020
Ross Pierrepont
More Photos & Videos
Really easy getting quite and placing order. Fitters were quick, tidy and even fitted and wired light on new fascia.
Very happy with these new doors and the excellent service provided both in personal service and complete installation of the doors.
I can at last drive my car into the garage without potentially damaging the car wing mirrors.
Great job around.
The pre-purchase advice I received was good and I am very satisfied with the choice of door. Similarly the installation service was good.
Very pleased with the quality and the security this door gives you with its locking points as well being great to look at when looking down drive to garage .
Even during lockdown, Arridge kept me updated with what was happening with my order. Darren fitted it as soon as he was able. Great all round.
Great advice along with samples made choosing very easy. I’m delighted with the fitted doors, which attract positive comments. Highly recommended.
Arridge Garage Doors 5 star review on 3rd August 2020
We are very pleased with our new Aluroll garage roller door from Arridge Garage Ltd. Everything was handled very quickly and efficiently and courteously - from the initial assessment ( very soon after my initial enquiry) , and (very reasonable) quote, to the efficient installation only a few weeks later. The installation itself took only about two hours, including removal of the old , up-and-over, door. The new door works perfectly , and looks good too - a considerable improvement over our rather awkward manual up-and-over door. Highly recommended.
I needed a new wider garage door. Luke walked me through the options and he took great pains to make sure the door would work in my situation. I really appreciated the help understanding the various doors and mechanisms and also the care taken to ensure the door I chose would work in my situation.
From the beginning Arridge were really helpful, and patient as I take ages to make up my mind šŸ˜‚. They pointed out issues which we needed to consider which I would not necessarily have thought of on my own till it was too late.
We were happy with the advice, ordering, delivery and installation of our door. Thank you Arridge.
Very happy with the replacement garage door. Installers very efficient and installation done to a high standard. Good and reliable communications when arranging for the door to be installed and done on schedule.
Good quality of work and excellent to deal with, good communication. Very please and happy to recommend.
Luke from Arridge Garage Doors, kept me well informed throughout the process. There was a delay in delivery due to corona virus, which is understandable, but i was kept informed on realistic delivery dates at this time. The door fitter was good with no fuss. Aftercare provided to resolve a missing part was dealt with promptly. The front door looks good as well. I am giving 5 stars due to good technical knowledge of the product, good customer service and aftercare provided as well.
Arridge Garage Doors 5 star review on 3rd August 2020
Wide selection of doors at competitive prices. Survey very thorough with useful advice. Excellent fitters - quality job.
Cannot fault service from first contact to final installation.
And a competitive quote.
I would use and recommend without hesitation.
Superb value for money service delivered in very trying times.
Arridge Garage Doors 5 star review on 3rd August 2020
Excellent service from this company. Good price, very quick response, efficient and courteous and the new machinery was installed speedily. I would recommend them without any hesitation.
Excellent services from inception to completion.
I have dealt with Mark at Arridge Garage Doors many times over the years, a truly honest gentleman with a tremendous knowledge of what's right or wrong, really helpful company, wouldn't go past them.
James
We were really happy with the service and quality of product provided by Mark and his team and would have no problems recommending them
Helpful and friendly from day 1. Nothing too much trouble Would recommend to others
Arridge Garage Doors is rated 4.83 based on 420 reviews