Arridge Garage Doors Reviews

Ray Jones
Arridge Garage Doors 5 star review on 21st February 2020
Ross Pierrepont
More Photos & Videos
Very helpful and understanding to speak to. Great help with information and castings.
Helpful and friendly from day 1. Nothing too much trouble Would recommend to others
Brilliant service. Efficient and effective.
Very pleased with the quality and the security this door gives you with its locking points as well being great to look at when looking down drive to garage .
Great product at a reasonable price. Good customer service. Manufactured and fitted ahead of schedule. Kept informed in every step of the process. Would like a door closure armature to keep door open on occasions.
Arridge Garage Doors 5 star review on 25th February 2020 Arridge Garage Doors 5 star review on 25th February 2020
These guys are pros and are fussy and careful which leads to a good job being done
Very good doors which were professionally fitted
Excellent service, quality garage door, Very helpfull sales, Thankyou.
Arridge Garage Doors 5 star review on 28th February 2019
I wanted to replace an old garage door with a new, electric roller shutter. I did some research and decided I could have a go at installing it myself.

I then requested online quotes - most of the replies were very brief and didn't inspire confidence. Most failed to respond fully to my email queries.
I had liked the website, ethos and reply from Arridge Garage Doors from the start and when contacted a second time, they responded by matching my best quote without quibble.
Although I was willing to attempt the install myself, I'm no garage door expert so in an ideal world, I wanted a little advice and steers in the right direction even though I wasn't expecting much for the supply-only price I was paying.
Mark from Arridge took time to go through each and every word of my email, thoroughly checking my measurements and quizzing me on how I had arrived at them. It was obvious he was using his experience to build a mental image of my garage and ended by suggesting some slight size changes based on difficulties he had had with tight dimensions in the past.
I was concerned that a mistake in measuring would be my fault and there would be no getting out of it later but I was left 100% reassured that Mark had thought of everything.
The order went through, everything was sent to me for confirmation, follow-up emails were answered quickly and efficiently and delivery was made without issue.
It is rare to find this sort of unhurried and caring attention-to-detail, especially in a competitive world. Mark, Bob, Sheila and the rest of his staff deserve to be out ahead of their competition as they clearly provide a first-class service and go the extra mile.
They supply nationally and can arrange installation too if need be so I would recommend them to anyone who is in the market for a new door.
I really appreciated feeling so reassured that my costly investment was in safe hands.
Arridge Garage Doors 5 star review on 28th January 2019
Excellent service really good quality door a very good price
I have just replaced the spring box unit on one of my Garador up and over garage doors , the unit was purchased from Arridge. I wish I had done it 5 years ago the door now opens easier coming up to a height that makes the handle reachable and stays open even when windy.
The advice and service from Arridge was second to none, I am 63 and being able to ask for advice and make a purchase by phone is a bonus, thank you
Excellent service from start to finish. Including advise from Mark of what door would best suit our requirements, and the fitting by David - Highly recommended.
First class service - very happy with the door and fitting - well aware our garage was a challenge!
2nd Order for Garage doors from Arridge.
1st Order back in 2009 for Hormann up and over doors and 2nd project in 2015 lead us back to Arridge with confidence.
The advice from Arridge was superb leading to their recommendations for our Side Sliding Ryterna garage doors.
The doors being of very similar design and quality to our existing doors blended slightly old with new.
Without Arridge we would of not known the alternative products on the market.
Superb delivery times from order allowed us to complete the project ahead of schedule.
Well done Arridge (again!)
Very easy to deal with, understood what we needed and provided it with minimum fuss and at a good price. We are very pleased with the result and there have been no problems
Only just fitted the door, but it seems robust and of good quality. Instructions on fitting have only diagrams, whilst adequate not ideal. A major problem is the door opening mechanism requires that the door be drilled and then cut, not the easiest of tasks, always ensuring that the correct panel is used, not immediately obvious.
Arridge was very helpful at the ordering stage.
The Doors themselves are good quality.
Unfortunately, too much tolerance was allowed in their measurements leaving excessive gaps all round which were not filled properly by the fitter.
There is a small manufacturing fault in the frame which Arridge advised me to fix myself!
Arridge Garage Doors is rated 4.83 based on 420 reviews