Arridge Garage Doors Reviews

Over 7 Days
Read Arridge Garage Doors Reviews

sales@arridgegaragedoors.co.uk

68-70 Roft Street

Very poor customer service. Garage electric roller door failed a month ago, scratches to panels and broken components after the door over rotated.
Contacted Arridge as soon as it happened, received an acknowledgement and after several chasing emails for an update have heard nothing since. Very very poor customer service!
Due to an error on the manufacturers system the customer request was unfortunately missed. Once this review was posted (and we were made reaware of the issue) the situation was resolved a few days later.
Garage doors were not fitted properly it took 4 visits to sort it out
We had our door fitted in the summer, there was a small manufacturing fault with our wicket door. This was immediately fixed by the manufacturer replacing the door. Since then the doors, we also had a conventional door fitted at the back of the garage, they have been trouble free, great product.
Despite me being very clear via e-mail that I wanted 3 remotes, the door only came with 2 and they refused to supply the 3rd until I coughed up an extra £80. They said this was because 3 remotes were not listed on their quote. I pointed out that no remotes were listed on their quote. I wouldn't use again.
Arridge Garage Doors is rated 4.82 based on 451 reviews