Arridge Garage Doors Reviews

Over 7 Days
Read Arridge Garage Doors Reviews

sales@arridgegaragedoors.co.uk

68-70 Roft Street

Cannot fault service from first contact to final installation.
And a competitive quote.
I would use and recommend without hesitation.
Superb value for money service delivered in very trying times.
Arridge Garage Doors 5 star review on 3rd August 2020
Excellent service from this company. Good price, very quick response, efficient and courteous and the new machinery was installed speedily. I would recommend them without any hesitation.
Excellent services from inception to completion.
I have dealt with Mark at Arridge Garage Doors many times over the years, a truly honest gentleman with a tremendous knowledge of what's right or wrong, really helpful company, wouldn't go past them.
James
We were really happy with the service and quality of product provided by Mark and his team and would have no problems recommending them
Helpful and friendly from day 1. Nothing too much trouble Would recommend to others
Brilliant service. Efficient and effective.
Great product at a reasonable price. Good customer service. Manufactured and fitted ahead of schedule. Kept informed in every step of the process. Would like a door closure armature to keep door open on occasions.
Arridge Garage Doors 5 star review on 25th February 2020 Arridge Garage Doors 5 star review on 25th February 2020
Great service from start to finish. Doors look great and competitive price. Would recommend.
Very pleased with doors. Ordered 2 and had a slight problem with second. Rang the Tech Department and spoke to very helpful guy who talked me through sorting it out.
Would definitely recommend and would buy myself again.
A fully secure and insulated garage door is important when your home has an integral garage and we are delighted with the quality of our new Arridge Garage Door
Arridge Garage Doors 5 star review on 24th February 2020
Hi, The man that came to measure up was thorough and explained what was entailed. The fitters were quick clean and tidy. Well done.
Excellent service from all staff who dealt with our order.

Would have no hesitation in recommending Arridge Doors to anybody.
Everything was correct. No problems. They were very thorough in ensuring correct door was ordered.
I recently purchased a garage door from Arridge garage doors for a project in Bordon Hampshire, I have to say the service was excellent, the staff are friendly and knowledgeable making the whole process very easy, many thanks Tim - T Marolia Building ltd.
A Very easy and efficient service.
We were impressed by the door fitter who gave us suggestions and once we decided on what we wanted it was delivered on time and in budget. I would definitely recommend them.
Not installed yet but superb pre-sales advice and customer care.
Ordered new parts for sdoir they supplied 10+ years ago. Parts arrived promptly. Fitted most parts my self and then a fitter they provided detail for commissioned the door
Very good communication from start to finish. Price was very competitive and fitting was done to a high standard.
Arridge Garage Doors is rated 4.82 based on 451 reviews