Arridge Garage Doors Reviews

Eric Carter
Arridge Garage Doors 5 star review on 4th August 2020
Colin Greveson
More Photos & Videos
Friendly helpful staff. Prompt delivery of 2 automatic garage openers.
Door was exactly what i wanted. There were some parts missing and some misalignment of the pedestrian door but they sent a technician out to put it right. I am now very happy with the door.
The replacement door was installed in very quick order, with no disruption to our activity. Also because it was 16ft span or so a recommendation for a more powerful lifting device will be kept in mind should it become necessary, although the existing unit had been installed by Arridge no doubt by the previous owners request? We are happy with the current operation however.
Great service! Great doors!
Arridge Garage Doors 5 star review on 21st February 2020
From start to finish the service was great,installation very professional and it has made a big difference to us having an electric garage roller door.
Many Thanks Mark & his team
Cant really write a review, nor can I send a photo as I have never owned a camera (don`t know why, I just never felt the need for one). However I would like to tell you that I am more than happy with the doors. (Pity you cant see them, they look great.) Your people on the `phone were more than helpful. Your installer was also more than helpful. The need for the wicket door was largely because my wife is not in the best of health, and when she needs to access the garage for stuff stored there, Lifting the up and over door was getting awkward. She is now able to get in and out easily, so she also is very happy. When people ask about the doors, I do tell them where I got them from. All the best to you all.
Luke quickly provided a very competitive quote covering two alternative sectional garage doors after a telephone chat to discuss my requirements. Mark came out to survey and check measurements before placing the order. I was kept up-to-date with progress leading up to fitting. The old door was removed and the new one fitted to a high standard in a morning. Although there was a very small issue after fitting, this was resolved quickly and without quibble. Very pleased with the whole experience and delighted with the new garage door that fully meets my expectations. Highly recommended.
Arridge Garage Doors 5 star review on 6th February 2020
We have just had a roller door supplied and installed and we can’t be more pleased with the whole process from start to finish thanks
Well engineered garage door promptly made and delivered for me to fit as a kit, which was up and working in a day, highly recommended.
Very helpful and knowledgeable staff who quickly supplied the spare part to get my 10 year old door operating again
These guys are pros and are fussy and careful which leads to a good job being done
Exceptional quality and service.
From the outset the company were attentive and promptly dealt with my enquiry communication with arridge excellent from start to finish.
Doors ready as scheduled
Quality fantastic.
Could not recommend the Company or our fitter Geoff more highly
Arridge Garage Doors 5 star review on 5th February 2020
ours was a custom door and the tean were excellent at ensuring that we had the correct measurments as the door was being shipped to France where it has fitted perfectly and the team were on hand to answer any questions about installation when we got there.
excellent helpful friendly professional service, sorted and sourced my parts and delivered next day for a reasonable price, unlike the internet. Thank you.
Very good doors which were professionally fitted
Installation good and prompt. After service not so good when I had problems
With my remote key.
Excellent customer service by the team at the office and their installation engineer who confirmed measurements and did a grand job.
As a DIYer and not professional fitter I was very impressed by the help and advice given by Arridge Garage doors. From ordering the most appropriate product to specifying the correct sizes. The door arrived as specified and I was able to fit it. I couple of questions I needed answering were delbt with quickly and comprehensively.
Arridge Garage Doors 5 star review on 5th February 2020
Excellent service from start to finish, mark explained all benefits of my ordering and also the fitter paul reese, well recommended.
When I called them they attended promptly and surveyed the job at hand and everybody was professional in there approach and I quickly received an estimate which was more than reasonable and fitted my budget and they did not try to push me to a more expensive upgraded spend. When the 2 doors were fitted they went above and beyond on ensuring they completed a full and professional completion of the work. It ended up more than I expected and I would have no hesitation in recommending them.
Arridge Garage Doors is rated 4.83 based on 421 reviews