Arridge Garage Doors Reviews

Clive Coxon
Philip Hopwood
Philip Hopwood
June Lonergan
Excellent service. I needed a new motor for my automatic garage door. The staff at Arridge advised me which motor I would need and once ordered it was expertly fitted within a couple of weeks. Highly recommended.
Great service, easy to fit, measurements checked over the phone before my doors were manufactured. Really pleased with my new garage doors.
Very professional and easy to work with. Door quality and installation I would rate as excellent.
Very helpful and friendly service. Provided multiple quotes for varied requirements and were very knowledgeable and patient with me. Would definitely recommend them.
Extremely helpful advice and service from Luke their sales guy. He took time to study our job in detail and advise on the the best solution and make. Followed up by first class work from their installation team, and all at a very good price. Our sectional up and over doors look and work great. Highly recommended.
Arridge Garage Doors 5 star review on 26th November 2020
Good Door sales company
Excellent service, especially from that lovely Mark Arridge!
Great service in ordering, short delivery time. Item was well packaged and easy to read installation instructions.
Excellent electric up and over garage doors also very helpful service department should you need advice, would certainly recommend this company.
Met Mark,very well organised and great service
Was very pleased with the service provided and would recommend your company .
Arridge Garage Doors 5 star review on 3rd September 2020
Great Service from start to finish. thank you.
We had very specific requirements for our replacement garage doors. After carrrying out some research we chose Arridge Garage Doors. Luke was very knowledgeable and we were able to discuss some technical issues we had with him and he understood our exact requirements in every detail. Once the survey was completed he sent us the technical drawings for our approval and kept us informed at every stage of the order. Darren and his team of fitters arrived when they said they would and did an excellent job. My wife and I are absolutely delighted with the end result and the doors have completely transformed the look of the front of our house. We would not hesitate in recommending Arridge Garage Doors.
Arridge Garage Doors 5 star review on 8th August 2020 Arridge Garage Doors 5 star review on 8th August 2020
Really easy getting quite and placing order. Fitters were quick, tidy and even fitted and wired light on new fascia.
Arridge Garage Doors 5 star review on 6th August 2020
Very happy with these new doors and the excellent service provided both in personal service and complete installation of the doors. I can at last drive my car into the garage without potentially damaging the car wing mirrors. Great job around.
Arridge Garage Doors 5 star review on 6th August 2020 Arridge Garage Doors 5 star review on 6th August 2020
The pre-purchase advice I received was good and I am very satisfied with the choice of door. Similarly the installation service was good.
Arridge Garage Doors 5 star review on 5th August 2020
Very pleased with the quality and the security this door gives you with its locking points as well being great to look at when looking down drive to garage .
Arridge Garage Doors 5 star review on 4th August 2020
Even during lockdown, Arridge kept me updated with what was happening with my order. Darren fitted it as soon as he was able. Great all round.
Great advice along with samples made choosing very easy. I’m delighted with the fitted doors, which attract positive comments. Highly recommended.
Arridge Garage Doors 5 star review on 3rd August 2020
We are very pleased with our new Aluroll garage roller door from Arridge Garage Ltd. Everything was handled very quickly and efficiently and courteously - from the initial assessment ( very soon after my initial enquiry) , and (very reasonable) quote, to the efficient installation only a few weeks later. The installation itself took only about two hours, including removal of the old , up-and-over, door. The new door works perfectly , and looks good too - a considerable improvement over our rather awkward manual up-and-over door. Highly recommended.
Arridge Garage Doors is rated 4.83 based on 473 reviews