Ardo Medical Ltd Reviews

Read Ardo Medical Ltd Reviews

info@ardomedical.co.uk

Unit 1

Tell us how Ardo Medical Ltd made you happy
I bought the 22mm inserts for the 26mm breast shields to make them more comfortable. The website is easy to use, the postage is relitavley quick and I was happy mostly with the product.

I will say however that I think the design could be improved, as the shell inserts to not "snap in" and move about. This decreases the suction and the milk output. Not impressed that I did a one hour power pump at 4am only to collect 20ml.
I have found that heating the inserts under the hot tap before inserting into the 26mm shell makes them grip better and you get better suction.
Why not just make a 22mm cone, not an insert? Less parts to wash which would be a bonus and less parts to buy.
Ardo have great customer service. Product broke after 2 weeks but replaced within a day.
Unfortunately pump was useless, after reading many reviews I had high expectations. Poor suctioning and volume, even after increasing the settings. Little to almost none breast milk extraction.
We are sorry to hear that you are disappointed with the Calypso. The pump is NHS approved, won numerous awards, and we sell 000's so this would not be possible if it was useless. It sounds like there was something wrong with the operation or components, however, I cannot find on the system that you contacted us for help? You can ring, email, use live chat on the website, and we offer online consultations where we would have been very happy to help rather than read this on a forum?
I recently gave birth to my first child and managed to start breastfeeding successfully but unfortunately due to Covid had to go back to work sooner than planned. I bought the calypso double pump and got along with it fantastically from day 1. I have the cycles and pumping on the highest setting and it’s not painful. In the first few weeks of using it I was pumping 4oz per session (from both) now I’ve regulated I pump around 2.5oz in 20 minutes. Admittedly even though I’ve got the double pump I only use 1 at a time as I use it at my desk and by having only 1 pump on I can still do my work (using 2 pumps at the same time holds me up as I can’t type and get on with anything else whilst pumping....just my own experience).
It’s easy to clean with the microwave bags. Storage and transporting is easy with the cooker bag and ice packs.
I knew nothing about expressing before buying this and bought it after reading a poll that it was the number 1 electric pump.....it seems that poll was correct. Highly recommended.
I’ve been exclusively pumping for 6.5 months, this wouldn’t be possible without my ardo pump
Excellent. Hired a breast pump and service could not have been easier - thank you.
I’m really happy I bought the Calypso pump from Ardo medical because their customer service is so good, as well as it being a functional product. I bought from this brand as it is the same brand of pump as the one I was lent when in hospital, post birth. The pump I bought unfortunately malfunctioned but Ardo sent me a new pump next working day, knowing how important these pumps are for feeding babies, and arranged for a courier to take the old one away. Particularly during Covid this was much appreciated so I didn’t have to go to the post office. The customer service team were very friendly and polite, I understand they are based in Somerset. Special thanks to Wendy there. Would recommend. I feel like my baby and I are in safe hands.
I have a Calypso double pump that I bought 4 years ago used intensively as I donated milk for many months, which still works perfectly and it's very silent, which is also a big plus. I also bough milk storage bags recently which are also really simple to use. I love Ardo because their products have an amazing quality but I also chose them because they are WHO code compliant, which is very important for me! :)
Hired pump from breast feeding support group but need smaller flanges for better output. Good machines. Good value for the accessories. I learned how to measure my nipple to get correct sized flanges from the their website. They were very quick in responding to my question and were very helpful. One and only downside is that they dont do really small flanges. Probably due to not many people having tiny nipples like I apparently have. Speedy delivery. Would definitely recommend. Thank you for your products ardo and great customer service!
Pump didn’t arrive as delivery people failed to ring the doorbell. Asked for a refund which I still haven’t received and informed I would be charged for the failed delivery.
Hi Dina, we are sorry you are disappointed with the service. The courier would not have come to your home without ringing the bell as they are paid on deliveries. They attempted to deliver 3 times and left card notifications that they had been. We refunded the pump rental money but not the courier costs as a gesture of goodwill.
I purchase the double calypso breastpump after borrowing one from my hospital. Having suffered a case of mastitis early on and having a lazy latcher, exclusively breastpumping was the only way to ensure my baby was getting my milk. We have successfully made 3 1/2 months and plan to continue until 6 months old.

Purchasing the double pump makes perfect sense. It cuts your expressing time by half. The machine is quiet and simple to use making it easy per session. Whilst I haven't purchased it, I would recommend purchasing the hand pump adapter as you never know when your pump may let you down. I'm towards the end of my expressing journey but would purchase one in the future.
I have on a daily basis used the pump whilst out on the road and purchased an invertor for the car to save on batteries. With a heavy pumping schedule the pump is great to take out and about.

I purchased my pump direct and the customer service was excellent. I also purchased the storage bags which are great and easy to use with the tie wraps. I also purchased the travel bag with ice blocks and extra bottles which help.
My only niggle would be that I would like to see a pumping bra in amongst the accessories collection to assist with hands free but it's not a huge problem as you can buy many unbranded ones online. They do assist greatly with suction of the funnels.
I found it useful to change the size of the breast funnels and they are easy and simple to take apart to clean and fit in my Tommee Tippee steriliser.
An all round great product that I can't live without.
We rented a Carum double breast pump which arrived promptly after we got home from hospital. Extremely reliable with good suction and which my wife used for some 3-4 months. The real highlight though we found was Ardo's staff. All the help we received on the phone was excellent and reliable. Special note of thanks goes to Irene and Debbie who went well beyond the call of duty and were ever so helpful. Its great to be able to call on a company these days and receive knowledgeable advice from customer services - real sensible people at the heart of a business - on the ground rather than in a dislocated call centre. Thank you.
Product purchase as described and quick delivery. Very pleased with order
Excellent customer service. My pump recently started playing up. I contacted Ardo and returned it for the engineer to check. Within 4 days I had a brand new pump delivered. I can't recommend them enough
I cannot recommend the equipment or the service more highly!
The pumps are fantastic - whether it’s the Calypso or the Carum (hospital use or rental!).

I came home from a week in hospital with my baby and within 24 hours I had a pump I knew I could rely on. Rental is efficient and the customer service is impeccable.

I have since purchased a Calypso pump (I rented a Carum) and even though it’s a third the size, it’s still a power house!

5/5 *****
The shells/funnels I ordered via ardo were great and fitted well. Unfortunately the hand pump (purchased through Amazon) was less robust and needed to be returned.
I had used the ardo double pump following the premature birth of my daughter last year, I had borrowed it whilst my daughter was in nicu for a few weeks, I absolutely fell in love with the pump, helped my milk flow produce that much more to establish breast feeding & also bottle feeding if your partner was to want to help feed baby, I didn’t think I would be able to achieve anything with my breast milk but thank you to the ardo double pump, I was amazed & able to succeed, I have now brought the double pump myself to use for my baby that is due in 13 weeks from now, well impressed & the hospital do recommend these to all, I can definitely agree & see why they do xx
I have been overwhelmed by the customer service and support of the Ardo team here at Taunton. Debbie and Frake (I hope I spelt this correctly?!) have gone above and beyond to help with my pump and accessories, as well as breastfeeding issues. Their friendly, knowledgeable approach, as well as taking time to really ensure everything was right, has been greatly appreciated; this has made a difficult time easier and I am ever so grateful, especially amidst this horrible pandemic and as a first time mum.
I purchased the Calypso double following the use of an Ardo pump during my time in hospital, as well as having a hospital one on loan (also Ardo) for a few weeks; so I already knew I liked this product but this brand was also recommended to me by several professionals. I have also been impressed with their sterilising bags, which have proven so easy to use.
Fast delivery
Very prompt delivery of a replacement part.
Ardo Medical Ltd is rated 4.68 based on 506 reviews