Ardo Medical Ltd Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Ardo Medical Ltd

info@ardomedical.co.uk

Unit 1

Tell us how Ardo Medical Ltd made you happy

"Very helpful online chat help service. The person gave great advice on what I needed. Excellent experience."
"excellent customer service!! Both from the central office and local rep. Many thanks"
"Pump didn’t arrive as delivery people failed to ring the doorbell. Asked for a refund which I still haven’t received and informed I would be charged for the failed delivery."
Hi Dina, we are sorry you are disappointed with the service. The courier would not have come to your home without ringing the bell as they are paid on deliveries. They attempted to deliver 3 times and left card notifications that they had been. We refunded the pump rental money but not the courier costs as a gesture of goodwill.
"I used the double pump while in hospital and im so glad i did. It so quite, doesnt hurt when pumping and easy to assemble. I dont spend that much time as double pump is quick."
"I used the Calypso double pump for a year full time with my first baby and now, four years later, I'm using the same machine again. It has more than paid for itself and I've been extremely happy with the service I received from Ardo. I've bought extra parts as they've worn out and they've always been delivered quickly. I've recommended the machine to several friends who have also gone on to express full time."
"Great process, great product and great service. Ardo made a difficult time with breast feeding much easier. Midwives and Health Visitors should be promoting this company."
"Product great, but very annoying the smallest size of insert isn’t provided as part of the purchase of the whole pump kit. I ended up making myself sore using the bigger size until the smallest size arrived. Now it’s all great, but a bit of an inconvenience at a time when I just wanted to focus on my baby."
Hi Penelope, we don't provide every size with the pump as it would increase the price of the product however, we do offer 3 most popular sizes which is more than most breastpump suppliers offer. Please contact us on info@ardomedical.co.uk to discuss.
"Quiet and reliable pump. The only issue is that the silicon parts worn off rather quickly."
"I have discovered Ardo with my first son and ordered one as I went back to work and it was really great choice as I managed to breasfeed my son until he was 12m old.I have ordered for my second baby as it was a bad srart with tonge tie and the pump helped me to keep the milk.I also bought one for when I return to work."
"It didn’t fit properly&I was really unhappy with it! I tried&tried, but the brest shells were just too big&hard, my breasts are quite soft, I think it needs shells that are softer with a silicone lining like Phillips ones! I’m cup size C/D and shells still felt too big. I felt it was a waste of money and time and effort! Return after 2 weeks of trying! Ideally I’d like my money back as I haven’t managed to pump a single ounce of milk! But customer service is also poor and misleading when it comes to returns."
Hi Elzbieta, I am sorry you are unhappy with our service, however, we have checked on our system and cannot see you that you contacted us at any point to help? There is a video on the website to check your size, and we do offer a soft shell system. We have lots of great reviews on the Carum and would have loved to help you if you had given us the opportunity.
"Love this pump. Love that I can use the settings to work out what works best for me. Parts easy to clean. Feels good quality. I have nothing bad to say."
"Excellent customer service. Would defiantly recommend Ardo to other mums."
"I bought my pump second hand and it was missing a few pieces, like collection bottles, and plug adapter. It was very easy to order the missing pieces from the website and customer service was friendly and helpful at all stages."
"I have had some difficulties with pain over the weekend and thought it may be due to an incorrect flange size. The guys are Ardo asked me to call in so that they were able to try and diagnose the issue with me and then sent out the new flange via courier as I was in quite a lot of pain. Such excellent service and support."
"I've just finished 6 months of hiring the fantastic Ardo 'Elite' double breast pump. I hired the machine when my baby was 3 months old because I wanted to feed him breastmilk, but he had trouble breastfeeding, so a routine of expressing and bottle feeding seemed like the best option for me. I found this to be a much less stressful option than tricky breastfeeding and worked out that hiring the machine would be cheaper than buying formula. When I hired the machine I was feeding my son 1/3 breastmilk, 2/3 formula and when I got into a routine with the pump, which is easy to use and very efficient, I was able to feed him a majority of breastmilk and just a top up of formula. I'll be hiring the machine for my next pregnancy even if the baby takes to breastfeeding well, just to keep up supply and get a store of breastmilk going too."
"I am lucky enough to be able to visit Ardo and try out their milk bar. Andrea was great at explaining how the pumps work along with hints and tips. Both the Carum and hand pump are so straightforward and easy to use. We needed to pump because my little one lost more than the 10% of her weight after a difficult birth. We've had to work really hard to help her regain it through breastfeeding alone. Doing feeds at least every 3 hours and then 3 top ups, which meant pumping while she was feeding. She didn't like the electric pump being on while she was but the hand pump has worked wonders for us. We went from a 10g a day weight gain to a 30g a day weight gain because of it. Pumping has helped my supply increase as well so she isn't having to work as hard to get the milk. We're still trying to get back to her birth weight and with the pumps and advice from Andrea and my midwife it all feels achievable now, where four days ago I thought it was going to be impossible! I feel far more confident in being able to provide everything for my baby now with breastfeeding alone. Thank you so much!"
"Overall quite happy with my ardo calypso pump, but have two annoyances; 1. I specifically bought the pump due to it being marketed as quietest on the market but it's not as quiet as I expected - I definitely can't pump at night in bed without waking my husband, and 2. Because I use the 28 diameter pump I can't see my nipple through the two layers of plastic to make sure I have good attachment, location of nipple etc. If the plastic was clearer instead of opaque this would be better."
"Really easy to use, and much more efficient than any other pump I had tried (including those provided in hospital). Thank you!"
"Easy and comfortable to use with a gentle quiet action, and very effective in doing it's job"
"I used an Ardo pump in hospital due to my baby being premature. I then purchased one to use at home while transitioning to exclusive breastfeeding. Now I use to express when needed. Very quiet and easy to use. Lots of different breast shield sizes, which ensures the most comfort. Unlike many other pumps it can be used again for future children due to it being a closed pumping system."
Ardo Medical Ltd is rated 4.70 based on 383 reviews