Ardo Medical Ltd Reviews

Read Ardo Medical Ltd Reviews

info@ardomedical.co.uk

Unit 1

Tell us how Ardo Medical Ltd made you happy
Excellent customer service. My pump recently started playing up. I contacted Ardo and returned it for the engineer to check. Within 4 days I had a brand new pump delivered. I can't recommend them enough
I cannot recommend the equipment or the service more highly!
The pumps are fantastic - whether it’s the Calypso or the Carum (hospital use or rental!).

I came home from a week in hospital with my baby and within 24 hours I had a pump I knew I could rely on. Rental is efficient and the customer service is impeccable.

I have since purchased a Calypso pump (I rented a Carum) and even though it’s a third the size, it’s still a power house!

5/5 *****
The shells/funnels I ordered via ardo were great and fitted well. Unfortunately the hand pump (purchased through Amazon) was less robust and needed to be returned.
The Ardo Carum pump is great and well worth renting! The customer service of Ardo is second to none, they are extremely helpful and I would wholeheartedly recommend their products.
Very good pump and accessories
As a first time mum, breastfeeding has been a totally different world for me. I felt really overwhelmed by the choice but I was recommended the arso for its simplicity and efficiency. I am so pleased I went with the recommendation because this pump has great user guides and easy to set up. Really pleased with the purchase and would recommend
This pump is brilliant, its cut my expressing time in half and has allowed me to be able to work and not have to worry about not having enough expressed milk. Its fast quiet and excellent value for money. Highly recommended 5* product.
Excellent shipping time and fast postage, great breast pump that works just as well as the hospital grades ones as well as being value for money and huge range of useful accessories and choice of different sized breast shields
Pump has been brilliant. Very quiet. It's been so much easier to create a let down by changing the speed of pumps as well as the intensity. I know it's clean because it's all closed off from the milk. Switching from single to double and back again is a doddle.
Very effective pump which I used to boost supply. Takes two hands
I was given this pump as a gift and was really excited about it, however, I found this pump to be very slow compared to other brands, plus even when I wore correct nipple shield and followed pumping instructions, it damaged my nipples. I also found that using both pumps at the time was not the case because the vacuum power drops instantly and it took me an hour at the time to extract milk. Personally would not recommend to a friend.
Hi Laura, we are sorry to hear that you had an issue with our pump. We cannot see that you contacted us for help on the customer service portal? There may have been an issue with one of the component parts and we would have gone through a troubleshooting guide with you, and I am sure it would have been easily resolved. We try to offer excellent customer service from instant chat on the website, social media messaging, online consultations so it seems strange to post negative comments on a review site without an opportunity for us to help?
I found the Ardo electric breast pump easy to use and liked the way you could easily change the speed and suction to suit.
Easy to use, good pumping action compared to some electric ones. Easy to clean. Full marks! :-)
An excellent pump. I chose this brand as I used it in hospital. Much cheaper than the popular brands too!
So impressed with the customer service from Marie at Ardo. She couldn’t have been more efficient. Really friendly and helpful, and all of her replies were very quick.
So far I’m really happy with the Ardo double pump (bought on Amazon), allows great control and very easy to set up, use and clean.
I struggled with standard pumps- had this from breastfeeding clinic for 2 weeks as a loan and it was great. Purchased one as soon as I gave it back. 120mls each night I pump
I had used the ardo double pump following the premature birth of my daughter last year, I had borrowed it whilst my daughter was in nicu for a few weeks, I absolutely fell in love with the pump, helped my milk flow produce that much more to establish breast feeding & also bottle feeding if your partner was to want to help feed baby, I didn’t think I would be able to achieve anything with my breast milk but thank you to the ardo double pump, I was amazed & able to succeed, I have now brought the double pump myself to use for my baby that is due in 13 weeks from now, well impressed & the hospital do recommend these to all, I can definitely agree & see why they do xx
Ardo have great customer service. Product broke after 2 weeks but replaced within a day.
Unfortunately pump was useless, after reading many reviews I had high expectations. Poor suctioning and volume, even after increasing the settings. Little to almost none breast milk extraction.
We are sorry to hear that you are disappointed with the Calypso. The pump is NHS approved, won numerous awards, and we sell 000's so this would not be possible if it was useless. It sounds like there was something wrong with the operation or components, however, I cannot find on the system that you contacted us for help? You can ring, email, use live chat on the website, and we offer online consultations where we would have been very happy to help rather than read this on a forum?
I recently gave birth to my first child and managed to start breastfeeding successfully but unfortunately due to Covid had to go back to work sooner than planned. I bought the calypso double pump and got along with it fantastically from day 1. I have the cycles and pumping on the highest setting and it’s not painful. In the first few weeks of using it I was pumping 4oz per session (from both) now I’ve regulated I pump around 2.5oz in 20 minutes. Admittedly even though I’ve got the double pump I only use 1 at a time as I use it at my desk and by having only 1 pump on I can still do my work (using 2 pumps at the same time holds me up as I can’t type and get on with anything else whilst pumping....just my own experience).
It’s easy to clean with the microwave bags. Storage and transporting is easy with the cooker bag and ice packs.
I knew nothing about expressing before buying this and bought it after reading a poll that it was the number 1 electric pump.....it seems that poll was correct. Highly recommended.
Ardo Medical Ltd is rated 4.69 based on 502 reviews