Ardo Medical Ltd Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Ardo Medical Ltd

info@ardomedical.co.uk

Unit 1

How would you rate Ardo Medical Ltd ?

Amanda Bennett-Mitchell
Verified Buyer
"I ordered the arid calypso breastpump after using an arsonist breast pump in the hospital. My order was dispatched the next working day and delivered on time. The pump was a lot smaller than the one in the hospital but just as good. It is very easy to use and keep clean. I would definitely recommend this pump."
Posted 1 hour ago
Nicki Perry
"Simply to use"
Katie Anderson
Verified Buyer
"This is the second time I have hired a breast pump from Ardo and yet again I was delighted with the service provided, and of course the breast pump. Order placed and Machine was delivered within a day or so. No fuss returning once finished using the pump. The pumps are hospital standard and quality. I’ve used other ‘branded’ pumps but they didn’t compare to Ardo. Excellent customer service provided from ordering and returning."
Louise Mcnally
Verified Buyer
"The pump set is quiet so it is perfect for expressing discreetly in the workplace. I have found it to be comfortable and reliable. The adjustable cycles and vacuum help with let down and efficient pumping. The set of bottles and cool bag make for easy storage and transportation. I also liked the support material available on the Ardo website."
Rebecca McCartney
"great product"
Victoria Sykes
Verified Buyer
"I'm currently on a 4 month stay at the second hospital so far.. I've used Medela and Ardo... it was an easy decision with the Ardo.. works amazingly and the design is fab! I've recommended it a lot :-)"
Sarah Kannor
Verified Buyer
"I used this pump in the hospital as my baby was premature and had to stay in. I really liked this pump so I ordered my own. I was very pleased with how small the pump was as it made it easy to transport. It was easy to assemble. Also it didnt hurt when i was using it. The only downside was when it was on the highest suction and speed the machine would just turn off. I would definitely recommend this product."
Aisha Bingham
Verified Buyer
"Love how easy it is to use and how gentle is it on your breasts"
Karen Oliver
Verified Buyer
"Having had a very difficult start to breastfeeding in the hospital, I left with a rental Ardo Calypso pump to try to boost my supply. Within a few days I went from expressing 0.5ml by hand (it doesn't sound much but let me assure you that blood, sweat and tears went into that!) in the hospital to 50ml at home. I was so happy with the Calypso that we decided to invest in our own one. I was very impressed with the speed of delivery - very important at this time - and also benefitted from the Ardo online guides to expressing. Although it was more expensive than other models on the market, it was worth every penny as it has meant that I was able to properly start and continue breastfeeding. It is very comfortable and quiet and I would definitely recommend it to anyone who has supply issues or otherwise wants to express. Thanks Ardo!"
Samantha Avaient
Verified Buyer
"Customer service is always excellent"
Claudia Scherman
Verified Buyer
"It's relatively small, it's simple to use, it's good quality and it's quiet. Can't ask for more!"
Kavya Balram
Verified Buyer
"Excellent breast pump. Can't do without it. Really helped provide my baby with breast milk."
"Extremely happy with this purchase. The pump is easy to use, clean and assemble and is not as noisy as other pumps I've used. I purchased the double pump and can express 4-6oz in a 20 minute session."
"Very good product!Thank you"
Meltem Vosika
Verified Buyer
"My baby born premature and we had to stay in Neonatal for 10 days. I couldn’t be able breastfeed my baby till he learn to suck so I used Ardo during that time. My milk supply come within 5 days! I recommend Ardo to everyone!"
Caroline Hill
"Good quality products"
Kh Rashedul Islam
Verified Buyer
"Ardo breast pump is really helpful. I hired it for my wife as she is first time mother and she is so happy to use this pump."
Catia Nerella Ardila Tigselema
Verified Buyer
"It is very practical it can be transported to wherever you want and it is powerful at the same time as delicate in suction"
"The best product for me. The suction is strong but really quiet and peaceful. I wish I have bought it for my first pump. Really recommend to all mums."
Serena Selby
Verified Buyer
"This was the second time I’ve hired a breastpump from Ardo. The service is quick and easy and the products are great too. I decided to buy my own pump after renting for a while and bought that through Ardo as well. Good value for money and quick delivery."
Ardo Medical Ltd is rated 4.72 based on 356 reviews