Ardo Medical Ltd Reviews

Read Ardo Medical Ltd Reviews

info@ardomedical.co.uk

Unit 1

Tell us how Ardo Medical Ltd made you happy
Used an Ardo Calypso in hospital and decided to buy one as a result. Compact, easy to use, easy to clean! Great service too.. when a fault developed with my pump Ardo arranged a replacement to be delivered within 24 hours, no questions asked! Have recommended several times as a result!
Nice and small, you can hook the pump on and have a hand free for holding baby and walk around. I’ve not used more than 2 settings but they might be useful. I have to bend forward slightly when pumping or the milk doesn’t go into the bottle which hurts my back. The most annoying thing is it doesn’t switch off when you press the power button. Who has time to press and hold?
Hi, we are sorry that you are unhappy with the pump, however, we cannot see on our customer service system that you contacted us about the power button, as you do not need to hold it down? We have lots of ways to get in touch via website live chat, email, social media platforms or just give us a call, we can help. Not with gravity though as you need to bend slightly for the milk to travel but not so it hurts your back.
Hospital recommended for a reason. Quality product.
The nipple sheilds are very good quality and do exactly what I hoped they would. Delivery was fast and prompt.
Great pump; easy to use and very helpful instructions on how to use it especially for a first time mum.
Good fast delivery thank you 😋
Fantastic products and service. I am currently using the breast pump and have purchased extra storage bottles.
We rented a Carum double breast pump which arrived promptly after we got home from hospital. Extremely reliable with good suction and which my wife used for some 3-4 months. The real highlight though we found was Ardo's staff. All the help we received on the phone was excellent and reliable. Special note of thanks goes to Irene and Debbie who went well beyond the call of duty and were ever so helpful. Its great to be able to call on a company these days and receive knowledgeable advice from customer services - real sensible people at the heart of a business - on the ground rather than in a dislocated call centre. Thank you.
Product purchase as described and quick delivery. Very pleased with order
Works better than the hospital one but high price makes it unaccessible for a lot of Mums. Nice and quite only thing i would change would perhaps put a cover in to cover the nipple when in company .
Excellent customer service. My pump recently started playing up. I contacted Ardo and returned it for the engineer to check. Within 4 days I had a brand new pump delivered. I can't recommend them enough
I cannot recommend the equipment or the service more highly! The pumps are fantastic - whether it’s the Calypso or the Carum (hospital use or rental!). I came home from a week in hospital with my baby and within 24 hours I had a pump I knew I could rely on. Rental is efficient and the customer service is impeccable. I have since purchased a Calypso pump (I rented a Carum) and even though it’s a third the size, it’s still a power house! 5/5 *****
The shells/funnels I ordered via ardo were great and fitted well. Unfortunately the hand pump (purchased through Amazon) was less robust and needed to be returned.
The Ardo Carum pump is great and well worth renting! The customer service of Ardo is second to none, they are extremely helpful and I would wholeheartedly recommend their products.
Very good pump and accessories
As a first time mum, breastfeeding has been a totally different world for me. I felt really overwhelmed by the choice but I was recommended the arso for its simplicity and efficiency. I am so pleased I went with the recommendation because this pump has great user guides and easy to set up. Really pleased with the purchase and would recommend
This pump is brilliant, its cut my expressing time in half and has allowed me to be able to work and not have to worry about not having enough expressed milk. Its fast quiet and excellent value for money. Highly recommended 5* product.
Excellent shipping time and fast postage, great breast pump that works just as well as the hospital grades ones as well as being value for money and huge range of useful accessories and choice of different sized breast shields
Pump has been brilliant. Very quiet. It's been so much easier to create a let down by changing the speed of pumps as well as the intensity. I know it's clean because it's all closed off from the milk. Switching from single to double and back again is a doddle.
Very effective pump which I used to boost supply. Takes two hands
Ardo Medical Ltd is rated 4.68 based on 512 reviews