Ardo Medical Ltd Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Ardo Medical Ltd

info@ardomedical.co.uk

Unit 1

How would you rate Ardo Medical Ltd?

"Really good machine does I found it really easy to set up and use."
"We purchased the Ardo Breast Pump soon after our baby was born to increase my milk supply. It was easy to set up and use. The breast pump came in handy whilst we were establishing breast feeding as well as giving our daughter a bottle helped give me a break as breastfeeding was excruciating at this point. Today, I express so I can leave her with someone else for an hour or so and give myself a break. We first came across the brand in hospital so we stuck with it. It's also very handy when out and about as it takes batteries and it's a quiet pump."
"The breast pump is comfortable and easy to use. I definitely recommend this product."
"I received an Ardo after being introduced to it a Baby Fair. The consultants there explained the difference to other brands, showed me the features and stood by there product with a guarantee. Not only was it the most inexpensive model, but it stood up as being as terrific in quality as some of the other brands on the market- which I have tried. The Ardo is quiet, safe and easy to use. I'd highly recommend it to anyone who asks."
"I bought the double pump and absolutely love it! It’s got great suction and I easily get 5oz each day. Would definitely recommend."
"Brilliant breast pump!"
Carrie Way
Verified Buyer
"The support videos are very helpful and the system is pretty easy to use. It’s also quiet enough that I can use it while my baby sleeps."
"I bought the calypso double pump, it has been brilliant. I’m getting twice as much milk as I did from the Medela swing which I used with my previous children in 1/3 of the time! I wish I’d had it with them as well. Easy to clean and sterilise too."
Rebeka Moreira
Verified Buyer
"It saves time as I have the Double. Quieter than my previous pump. No milk in the tubing, something that annoyed me with previous pump."
Fiona Cowton
Verified Buyer
"The Ardo breast pump is very comfortable and easy to use, I don't use it regularly which is why I love the storage bag. I take it along to a class once a month so I can express on the go. I absolutely love the breast pads and nipple cream but it turned out more expensive when re ordering due to the shipping costs. The nipple shields have been a life saver with my eager feeder and use with every feed. The box they came in broke when I opened it for the first time, I'm not sure if others had this same issue, but I only have one Ardo shield to use now because one sadly fell out of the faulty cover."
"I had to regularly express for a premature baby whom I wanted to breastfeed once they were big enough. The hospital already supplied the ardo Carum breast pump and I found it really comfortable and efficient to use. I hired the pump for home use as the hospital bottles fit it and I could express twice as quick as with my own electrical pump. It made one little part of our lives easier to manage at a difficult time"
"Great pump and made life alot easier with a newborn. Silent and fast and gets the job done. I reccomend use to everyone."
Kerensa Dagnall
Verified Buyer
"Super fast delivery, easy to use Breast Pump. I never had to worry about the rental as the payments where automatically taken from my account, and when I needed to return it, it was very straight forward and simple! Thank you!"
"Ardo breast pump helped me breast feed my baby when he had a tongue tie. It is easy to use and very efficient. Also, not loud at all in comparison to other breast pumps. Overall a great product that has helped us greatly during a stressful period in our lives."
"Excellent breast pump and delivered very quickly. The pump is quiet and easy to use, and came highly recommended by a lactation consultant at my local breastfeeding support group. It is such a relief knowing I have stocks of milk in the freezer for my little girl. I just need to grow an extra pair of hands to master double pumping!"
"Great pump and super quiet. Bought another brand pump first but then as solely expressing needed a double pump so bought the ardo and I wished I had bought it from the beginning. So much better and a lot quieter too which makes a huge difference"
"Very easy to use and clean. Manual and electric pumps both do the job very well. Also doesn't make much noise. Can't imagine my life without it now. Would recommend it 100%"
"Spoke to customer support who was absolutely rude! My husband and I had requested if delivery can be made earlier as I placed order on a Friday thinking it will arrive by Saturday as I was desperate and she was extremely rude with her response! Will not be recommending this product to anyone no matter how good it is once it eventually arrives!!"
"I ordered the Ardo Breast Pump and was really pleased with the speed at which it was delivered. After using the same make of pump while in hospital and whilst my baby was in intensive care, I was pleased to be able to order a similar model to what I was used to and continue to be able to express at home without being concerned as to whether it would work well and suit me or not. The range of attachments to use depending on body shape is great also. Really pleased with purchase."
"Excellent product, delivered quickly and easy to use."
Ardo Medical Ltd is rated 4.71 based on 322 reviews