Ardo Medical Ltd Reviews

Read Ardo Medical Ltd Reviews

info@ardomedical.co.uk

Unit 1

Tell us how Ardo Medical Ltd made you happy
Works better than the hospital one but high price makes it unaccessible for a lot of Mums. Nice and quite only thing i would change would perhaps put a cover in to cover the nipple when in company .
The shells/funnels I ordered via ardo were great and fitted well. Unfortunately the hand pump (purchased through Amazon) was less robust and needed to be returned.
As a company I think you're great but I have been so disappointed with the breast pump. It has never worked for me. I have had so much more success with a much cheaper pump. I followed the advice of your sales assistant but it still didn't work for me.
I can't fault your excellent customer service though!
Hi Kate, thank you for your really lovely comments about our customer service it means a lot to the dedicated staff. I am sorry that you did not have much success with the pump we offer online consultations if that is of any help?
I thought that the funnel order would include the white rubber valve too.
Have the calypso double electric pump. I exclusively pump so use it up to 8 times a day. It is easy to use and is comfortable. Happy with the pump. My main problem is that I need to replace parts every 2-3 weeks and these are really expensive and to top it off I have to pay almost £4 postage each time!!! I would of thought when you spend this much money on a pump the parts would last longer and there should be free delivery over a minimum spend level
Hi Katie , we are sorry to hear about your issue with the spare parts, however, you should not need to change them every 2 or 3 weeks even if you are exclusively expressing. We would like to try and establish what the issue is. We cannot find the order on the system for the pump only the spare parts, did you buy it direct from us? If you would like to ring us on 01823 336362 we would be happy to help.
When it comes to replacement parts you can’t buy only the parts you need you have to buy the whole kit.
Product great, but very annoying the smallest size of insert isn’t provided as part of the purchase of the whole pump kit. I ended up making myself sore using the bigger size until the smallest size arrived. Now it’s all great, but a bit of an inconvenience at a time when I just wanted to focus on my baby.
Hi Penelope, we don't provide every size with the pump as it would increase the price of the product however, we do offer 3 most popular sizes which is more than most breastpump suppliers offer. Please contact us on info@ardomedical.co.uk to discuss.
Overall quite happy with my ardo calypso pump, but have two annoyances; 1. I specifically bought the pump due to it being marketed as quietest on the market but it's not as quiet as I expected - I definitely can't pump at night in bed without waking my husband, and 2. Because I use the 28 diameter pump I can't see my nipple through the two layers of plastic to make sure I have good attachment, location of nipple etc. If the plastic was clearer instead of opaque this would be better.
Slightly over rated I’d say
Not as comfy and professional as someone would expect.
A very big unit, that implies a high movement restriction.
The pump is nice and quiet and lightweight to carry around. It's reasonably priced for a double pump.
ordered pump on sat but didn't receive it till Tuesday, milk now dried up daughter not happy
The pump has broken twice so far which has been very frustrating. Ardo have been quick in arranging a replacement. Unfortunately the first time a carum pump was not available.
Great bit of kit just a shame its only supplied with two bottles etc, having to express for my new born every three hours then wash and sterilise everything after each use isn't fun!
We liked the double pumping option thats great feature.

We had some issues with the machine and it was dealt quickly by the staff that was good.
Quality of service and equipment was great. There was a problem with delivery though - the package was failed to be delivered by DPD driver at the first instance and with not further updates from DPD I had to go an pick up the parcel myself.
Delivered quickly and fast response to emails but I'm afraid I wasn't wowed by the Carum pump. Although easy to use, I feel that smaller breast shell inserts affect the strength of the vacuum. I had to use the larger shell which was too big and not very comfortable to enable me to express any milk.
We are sorry to hear that your experience was not as you’d have hoped. As a specialist breast pump manufacturer we do offer the largest range of breast shell sizes available which is 22mm to 36mm.
I placed my order for a specific milk collector/pump bottle but it took 6 weeks to arrive. I emailed Ardo to query the expected delivery after 3 weeks but received no response. I sent a further email after 4 weeks and received an apology from Ardo and an assurance that another item would be dispatched. After 2 weeks i had still not received the package and sent another email which was answered swiftly, with the staff member giving further apologies and agreement that they would investigate the matter up as a matter of urgency. The item arrived 2 days later. Although i had a disappointing experience it appeared to be due to a simple typographical error and therefore would give Ardo another opportunity in the future to supply me with any equipment needed.
To be honest the product is good but we are both very upset to see that you knocked £40 odd off the purchase price 2-3 weeks after we bought it. Was it overpriced when we purchesed???
Ardo Medical Ltd is rated 4.68 based on 505 reviews