Ardo Medical Ltd Reviews

Read Ardo Medical Ltd Reviews

info@ardomedical.co.uk

Unit 1

Tell us how Ardo Medical Ltd made you happy
Unfortunately pump was useless, after reading many reviews I had high expectations. Poor suctioning and volume, even after increasing the settings. Little to almost none breast milk extraction.
We are sorry to hear that you are disappointed with the Calypso. The pump is NHS approved, won numerous awards, and we sell 000's so this would not be possible if it was useless. It sounds like there was something wrong with the operation or components, however, I cannot find on the system that you contacted us for help? You can ring, email, use live chat on the website, and we offer online consultations where we would have been very happy to help rather than read this on a forum?
Awful experience. They charge you more money instead of picking up the pumps once rental is finished. I don't recommend this company.
This is very unfair to post this review as it clearly states on the website where you ordered the pump, plus the hire agreement, and there is also an 'Important Information' sheet which is sent with the pump informing you that it is your responsibility to let us know when you want the pump collected. It states -

Returning the Breastpump

It is the hirer’s responsibility to arrange collection of the pump and terminate the hire. Contact us at least 2 working days prior to the end of the hire period, the date is specified on each invoice. Collections take place Monday to Friday within the hours of 9am -5pm.
Not the smallest in the market. It didn't work for me at all because I need an even smaller size.
Hi Zainab, we are sorry to hear you were unhappy, however we do not claim to be the smallest in the market? We do include 3 of the most popular size breast shells with the Calypso, which you would not find with most other breastpump suppliers. There are five sizes available but it would not be cost-effective or economic to provide all of these with every pump.
Had to stop using it as just made me massively engorged and sore. Shame as could have done without wasting £139 just after having a premature baby.
Hi Samantha, we are sorry to read your review. We cannot, however, find on our customer service system that you contacted us to discuss the issues. The order for the pump is also not on our system, only a pair the 22 inserts? If you would like to give us a call we would be happy to help resolve the issues.
Pump didn’t arrive as delivery people failed to ring the doorbell. Asked for a refund which I still haven’t received and informed I would be charged for the failed delivery.
Hi Dina, we are sorry you are disappointed with the service. The courier would not have come to your home without ringing the bell as they are paid on deliveries. They attempted to deliver 3 times and left card notifications that they had been. We refunded the pump rental money but not the courier costs as a gesture of goodwill.
My Ardo pump wasn’t working almost brand new, had it fixed but when it returned the suction wasn’t working. My twin babies were premature and I couldn’t wait a second time with no pump so introduced formula. The suction was so bad it was discouraging trying to use my pump. It’s basically ruined my breastfeeding experience and now I’ve given up. Wouldn’t recommend this company’s products. Still so upset about it all.
Spoke to customer support who was absolutely rude! My husband and I had requested if delivery can be made earlier as I placed order on a Friday thinking it will arrive by Saturday as I was desperate and she was extremely rude with her response! Will not be recommending this product to anyone no matter how good it is once it eventually arrives!!
Consumables not at all durable for the extortionate price of this unit. After very careful and infrequent use for 3 months the unit is seeping air from the Pump set and Shell. When I contacted customer services was simply fobbed off by Andrea that it is a consumable and not covered under warranty so have to purchase an additional one. Pathetic after service knowing how critical these devices are at the time of use. SHAME!!!!
We are sorry you had a problem with the Ardo sets. We reviewed the customer service you received and are satisfied that the correct information was given, based on the daily usage levels you provided. To clarify the warranty on our products, the electric breastpump units are ARE covered under warranty - the Pumpsets are subject to wear and tear as consumable items and not included in the warranty.
Ardo Medical Ltd is rated 4.68 based on 505 reviews