Arbtech Reviews

of reviewers recommend Arbtech
Read Arbtech Reviews

About Arbtech:

Arbtech is the leading ecological consultancy for planning and development clients and professionals throughout the UK. https://arbtech.co.uk

3 Well House Barns, Chester Road, Bretton

Tell us how Arbtech made you happy
Excellent communication . Prompt Attendance when requested .
Hi Andrew Thank you for taking the time to review us, we really appreciate the kind words and feedback. Hope to work again for you soon! Regards Rob
We recommend Jon Hartley and Arbtech unreservedly. Their deliverables have always been of the highest quality and they are always happy to consider "out of the box" options to address site constraints and individual client requirements more generally.
We had issues with our previous Tree Consultant and decided to switch. I contacted Arbtech and spoke with Matthew Middle who was instructed. Matthew was excellent through out and is still continuing to provide support. I always felt that Matthew was always on our side trying to find solutions in order to keep all the stakeholders happy i.e. The Council, Myself and of course the trees. I was given solutions that works for me and felt that Matthew was acting for me and not against me and presented my case to the Council. Always approachable, makes things simple and gets the job done. Highly recommend Arbtech who employ Matthew Middle. We live around where lots of trees are present, and Matthew will be the first person both my wife and I call when it comes to tree issues.
Hi Sheriff It was our pleasure to work for you - a brilliant client! We hope we can continue to support your planning applications in the future. Our best wishes Rob (and Matt!!)
The bat survey you performed for us at Commonhall in Hereford was accepted by the planning authority and I was kept informed throughout the entire process. I would not hesitate to recommend Martin and Arbtech to anyone.
Thank you, George My pleasure. Regards, Martin
David Garrick & Josephine McCarthy are both STARS, they should both be wearing capes as they are both Super Hero’s In such difficult times with the pandemic which we incur, both attended with PPFE and carried out with such diligence and, professionalism , it’s has been a pleasure working with bith if the above from Arbtech and look forward to working with these STARS in the not too distant future Ambo Group
Great fast efficient service. Would recommend.
Excellent professional and friendly service.
I contacted Arbtech after looking at their website, the service was excellent and extremely efficient. David Garrick the surveyor contacted me when I was told he would and arranged the inspection quickly and without fuss. Very impressed with the company and would highly recommend.
Very pleased with their efficiency and thoroughness, at every stage. Was a pleasure to have Jon Hartley and Matthew Middle looking after us, so politely too. Happy to recommend them.
First class service every time. I've been meaning to write this for a while. Emma is very responsive and always quick to solve a problem when we need surveys at short notice. David and others that have been out to our sites are always helpful and offer salient advice. Can't fault the arbtech tribe! Arron Khan (Developments) Ltd
Organised a bat survey in Surrey in 2 days and my report was back the same day. highly recommended.
We used Arbtech on a scheme which had become complicated through the demolition of the property. Mel was able to suggest a number of practical design features which would help to compensate for the loss of any potential habitat whilst not jeopardising the overall design requirements of the client.
We found Arbtech to be a friendly and efficient company to work with. Staff on the telephone, and our PR, Natalie, were extremely helpful, knowledgeable and patient while explaining the intricacies of bat behaviour and protection, whilst trying their best to push along our planning application.
Hi we used Arbtech on a project in the Manchester area found their service first class from instruction to delivery on the report fast and efficient and the consultant we were assigned Elen Griffin great to deal with over the phone and she explained everything in great detail on some questions i had asked i would definitely use them again on any of our projects Vincent O Brien
Superb service from start to finish. Our surveyor knew exactly what was required. They do what you need when you need it, competitively and fast. I use Arbtech for all our ecology and tree work.
We were kept well informed of progress. Excellent response times and very helpful service.
We have used Arbtech Consulting on several occasions. they have been extremely knowledgeable, professional and have provided invaluable reports. Matthew Middle has been exemplary, his advice and reports have ensured excellent compliance with Planning conditions as well excellent Arboricultural management on our developments.
I was impressed with Joephine McCarthy's performance on this project. Her action was prompt.
Arbtech were extremely thorough and professional, and turned a report around to us very quickly. We would certainly use them again in the future and would have no hesitation in recommending them.
We have had a Preliminary bat roost assessment carried out. The service was friendly, extremely responsive and very professional at all times.
Arbtech is rated 4.87 based on 283 reviews