Arbtech Reviews

of reviewers recommend Arbtech
Read Arbtech Reviews

About Arbtech:

Arbtech is the leading ecological consultancy for planning and development clients and professionals throughout the UK. https://arbtech.co.uk

3 Well House Barns, Chester Road, Bretton

Tell us how Arbtech made you happy
We have had a Preliminary bat roost assessment carried out. The service was friendly, extremely responsive and very professional at all times.
I couldn’t recommend Arbtech enough, not only did everything go smoothly but their pricing is very competitive too. We were assigned Jo to conduct our assessment and she was so friendly, professional and super efficient, we even received a next day turn around on our report. Thanks Jo!
The Arbtech team, led by Natalie Evans, was very efficient, prompt, well organised, communicated effectively with me, and caused as little hassle as could be in carrying out their duties. Natalie's real love of the natural world was infectious! I would have no hesitation in recommending Arbtech to anyone who wishes to commission a bat survey - or must for local planning purposes, as was my situation, have one undertaken.
Our architect recommended we use Arbtech following a request from Chichester council for a bat survey. Natalie came to do our first initial survey for us, she was very competent and professional and produced an extremely comprehensive report. We are using them again for a second phase survey and they will produce the required paperwork we will need to present to the council, in order for our Planning Application to proceed. We highly recommend them
Arbtech have been friendly and professional throughout our project and Mel has been great at keeping in touch and providing advice. She really helped make sense of the situation and we are very grateful for her expertise.
Once again, working with the Arbtech Team has taken the sting out of what can often be a tedious train of events in securing Bat surveys and a subsequent report. Registration is short and precise, the team keep their client advised and updated at every turn and the recommendations of the final report are clear, with any further action clearly outlined.
I'm very please with the service and friendliness of Arbtech. They processed my request very quickly and were available to discuss any details and offer advice where needed. I will be using them again when the situation arises.
Debbie was extremely professional. Definitely recommended
Excellent survey service
Professional and helpful during the site meeting. A+
Prompt efficient service, good value for money.
Josephine’s work and communication has been excellent throughout the entire time we’ve worked together. I would throughly recommend her and Arbtech with any of the services they are able to provide.
From the initial contact through to the two reports being issued Arbtech were easy to deal with and set and kept to timetable for the work.
Professional, knowledgeable and approachable. We'd be very happy to work with Arbtech again, and to recommend them to others.
A very efficient and responsive service by all with all that you need to know and be made aware of certainly given. Very efficient on time keeping with as minimal disturbance as possible. Would definitely recommend to anyone that may require this service in the future.
I had a Preliminary bat roost assessment carried out on my property by Arbtech. The assessment very professional at all times. The assessors were very knowledgeable and friendly. Communication with the company and service can be recommended.
From making my initial contact with the Arbtech office their attitude and attention was exceptional. An appointment was arranged within two working days and the consultant, Josephine McCarthy, who did the survey provided me with a very detailed report within twenty hours of her visit.
Excellent communication, very efficient and explained everything well.
Excellent service from start to finish, professionally and friendly service.
We received a high quality set of report documents provided by Matthew Middle, a senior consultant working for Arbtech. A very reasonable price given the quality of the service. Especially as plans had to change given the feedback from Matthew. Would recommend.
Thankyou for a fast professional report you have been a pleasure to deal with, i would have no hesitation either using you again or passing you details to someone requiring your expertise to anyone who I know. John (Sheffield)
Arbtech is rated 4.88 based on 310 reviews