Arbtech Reviews

of reviewers recommend Arbtech
Read Arbtech Reviews

About Arbtech:

Arbtech is the leading ecological consultancy for planning and development clients and professionals throughout the UK. https://arbtech.co.uk

3 Well House Barns, Chester Road, Bretton

Tell us how Arbtech made you happy
We've been working with Arbtech this season for both Arbs and Eco surveys to support our clients' applications for planning permission. From initial instruction to receipt of reports, the process is seamless, timely, and painless. The members of staff we've had the pleasure of working with have been extremely accommodating and informative throughout. In particular, Jo McCarthy and Clare Murphy who frankly, provide a service unparalleled to many other built environment consultancies – Despite the significant workloads generated for us all post COVID. STL (and of course, our clients) cannot thank you enough and will continue to recommend your services.
We will pass this on to Jo and Clare!
Arbtech have been a great to work with. Jo McCarthy was very helpful and informative. She was able to get our report out very quickly. Would be happy to use again.
Excellent service and very professional.
Really excellent service start to finish. Georgia who completed our survey was easy to communicate and we received the report back ahead of time. Would 100% recommend.
Great service- did what was asked promptly and professionally.
Very professional. It is efficient in the way that you get assigned a tree surgeon and they are always very responsive.
Excellent service, would highly recommend! Many thanks!
Very good service, had the good fortune of dealing with Jo who was extremely helpful and informative. I would definitely recommend the company and Jo was outstanding.
As a returning Client of Arbtech, we rely heavily on their reports to support Planning Applications, and could not recommend them highly enough. Their professional approach in both the way the reports are presented and the timeframes to provide such reports are excellent. We never have to chase them due to non-responding, which is considered a huge bonus.
It was clear, from my initial contact, continuing through the survey and report writing process, that I was dealing with a company that viewed the world in more than one dimension. The adopted approach was pragmatic and practical and the outcome was the satisfactory resolution of a seemingly intractable problem. Thanks Nicole and the team for a very professional and pleasant experience.
Punctual courteous and professional. Survey only took a few minutes and the report was prepared shortly afterwards
Very flexible on times and able to move last minute to a more convenient time, knowledgeable staff and slick systems
Very easy to work with and the report was produced within 2 days of the survey. Excellent.
Hi, We had are report carried out by Merry it was on time on point and very well written even though this report was one of the more complicated reports and part retrospective. Statton Dorset first class
Each of the assignments Arbtech has undertaken for me has been completed on time with the delivery of an accurate and informative report to a very high standard. It is refreshing to find a very professional firm to deal with.
Professional input from initial contact to receiving detailed report. Everything we could have asked for.
Excellent service all round.
I have a planning condition to address and Josephine surprised me with the level of knowledge she has. She understood the problem completely and explained everything in simple terms and enough details. I'm glad I used Arbtech.
I needed a survey for my planning application for a loft conversion . I contacted Arbtech and a consultant ( Charlie) got back to me promptly and arranged an appointment for the next day. Charlie was polite and thorough. He found no evidence of bats in the loft space but did find dropping underneath the hanging tiles. We discussed the implications for the design. This enabled me to tweak the conversion plans slightly so that the bats would not be disturbed whilst retaining the original spirit of the conversion. Charlie later changed his original recommendations on scaffolding to insure the ease and practicality of the work.
Fay was very conscientious and turned around our report under the timeframe given. Her report was thorough and clear. Highly recommend
Very satisfied by all aspects of your reports and customer service 10/10 Thank you
Arbtech is rated 4.87 based on 429 reviews