Arbtech Reviews

of reviewers recommend Arbtech
Read Arbtech Reviews

About Arbtech:

Arbtech is the leading ecological consultancy for planning and development clients and professionals throughout the UK. https://arbtech.co.uk

3 Well House Barns, Chester Road, Bretton

Tell us how Arbtech made you happy
We've been working with Arbtech this season for both Arbs and Eco surveys to support our clients' applications for planning permission. From initial instruction to receipt of reports, the process is seamless, timely, and painless. The members of staff we've had the pleasure of working with have been extremely accommodating and informative throughout. In particular, Jo McCarthy and Clare Murphy who frankly, provide a service unparalleled to many other built environment consultancies – Despite the significant workloads generated for us all post COVID. STL (and of course, our clients) cannot thank you enough and will continue to recommend your services.
We will pass this on to Jo and Clare!
Our consultant Jo was great to deal with and she kept us well informed during the process. We would hence use Arbtech again.
Thank you for the great review Sari!
Arbtech and Charlie have been exceptional here. Site visit booked and completed within 24 hours of quote. Spoken with the ecologist [Charlie] prior to and post site visit with report following within 3 days. Very professional and timing being sublime! Hence, we paid the invoice quickly as we appreciate the service. Thank you Rob, Charlie and the team at Arbtech. Craig Lee at Earlswood Homes
Thank you Craig for the amazing review, we look forward to working with you again!
Beth was an absolute delight to deal with so was Sally in the office always responding promptly to my emails. Thank you for a great job 😊
Thank you for your excellent review!
Great experience working with Elen at Arbtech. Very professional service and the resulting report is very thorough and detailed. Would use this service again, thanks!
Thank you Nicky for your lovely feedback!
Megan at Arbtech was extremely professional and knowledgeable in completing and writing up our preliminary ecology survey. The team was very quick in responding to my initial inquiry and set out the costs exactly as they would be. Megan was very good at explaining the certain impacts and processes that allows our project to move forward. Extremely happy with the overall service and professionalism.
Thank you for the excellent review!
Thank you for your advice on tackling issues that arose from the survey you completed.
You're very welcome, thank you for using Arbtech!
proffessional and prompt
Thank you for the excellent feedback!
Very good, detailed and professional reports. great team
Thank you Kevin for your review!
Very efficient service.
Thank you for your review!
Craig Williams carried out our biodiversity report and was punctual, communicative and finished the report in a timely manner. When I emailed him various times he emailed back quickly and responded quickly to phone messages. Very happy with the level of service.
Thank you for the great review!
Very efficient and professional service, all deliverables for example onsite survey and report were completed on time. Excellent service.
Thanks for choosing Arbtech, we enjoyed working with you.
Megan was very professional and unlike other ecologists she was also able to see things from a commercial perspective.
Thanks for taking the time to review Arbtech, we hope to work with you again soon.
I have found Arbtech to be a great Company to deal with. My initial enquiry through to engagement, was dealt with promptly, and professionally. I was given all the information needed for initial costs, and lots of information on potential routes depending on outcomes of primary survey. My assigned consultant Jo, who carried out my survey, was Professional and courteous, with an email introducing herself before my survey, with a phone call follow up to confirm and answer any questions i might have. To finish, i received my report the same day! Great service, thanks!
Great value, clear communication & fast effective service. Thank you
Thanks for choosing Arbtech, we enjoyed working with you.
Great communication, efficient friendly service. Highly recommend!
Great and professional service. I could not recommend Jo highly enough. Thank you!
Good and quality Company
Thanks for choosing Arbtech, we enjoyed working with you.
It is very easy for me to recommend this company. The Ecologist arrived at the appointed time, was very pleasant and answered all my questions. The report arrived a few days later, as the ecologist said and is very detailed. Overall a very professional company that I would definitely use again.
I instructed Arbtech to carry out a Bat Emergence and Re-entry Survey. Jo and her team were very professional and took time to explain the process and duration of surveys. The final report was returned promptly and to a high level. It has been an absolute pleasure working with Arbtech and i have no hesitation in recommending their services!
Thank you for the great review!
Jo McCarthy proved to be a very capable Bat Ecologist. She made sure that I fully understood the various stages of the BERS survey, explaining all aspects in layman's terms so that the implications were clearly identified. I was particularly impressed with her professional approach to a client who was sceptical about the need for a survey when only repairs were required to a slate roof. I have marked down my rating of Arbtech because I feel that the fees charged were overly expensive.
Arbtech is rated 4.85 based on 370 reviews