Arbtech Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Arbtech

About Arbtech: Arbtech is the leading ecological consultancy for planning and development clients and professionals throughout the UK. https://arbtech.co.uk

Head Office
Unit 3
Well House Barns

How would you rate Arbtech?

Verified Reviewer

I was si impressed with the team at Arbtech. Everything from start to finish was flawless and I was left feeling really positive.

I have been so impressed with how you guys handled my request, squeezed me in and then worked to a crazy deadline that I needed.

Thank you so much for your feedback. We really appreciate it.
Craig
Verified Buyer

Excellent communication, and a very quick turn around for such a comprehensive and professional service/product.
Thank you for taking the time out to review us. We really appreciate it.
Andrew And Artur
Verified Buyer

Excellent communication . Prompt Attendance when requested .
Hi Andrew

Thank you for taking the time to review us, we really appreciate the kind words and feedback.

Hope to work again for you soon!

Regards

Sheriff.choudhury@lancerproperty.co.uk
Verified Buyer

We had issues with our previous Tree Consultant and decided to switch. I contacted Arbtech and spoke with Matthew Middle who was instructed.

Matthew was excellent through out and is still continuing to provide support. I always felt that Matthew was always on our side trying to find solutions in order to keep all the stakeholders happy i.e. The Council, Myself and of course the trees. I was given solutions that works for me and felt that Matthew was acting for me and not against me and presented my case to the Council.

Always approachable, makes things simple and gets the job done. Highly recommend Arbtech who employ Matthew Middle.

We live around where lots of trees are present, and Matthew will be the first person both my wife and I call when it comes to tree issues.
Hi Sheriff

It was our pleasure to work for you - a brilliant client!

We hope we can continue to support your planning applications in the future.

Our best wishes

Rob (and Matt!!)
TVoller@nattahomes.co.uk

Alway a firstclass service
Always great to work for you, Trevor!
Natta Country Homes have been fantastic clients over the years.
Long may it continue.
Cheers
Raymond Ball
Verified Buyer

Very comprehensive report and good response times though report a few days later in arriving than indicated.
Hi Raymond
Thanks for taking the time to review us.
Pleased we could help you out. We're normally ultra-efficient at getting reports out but occasionally the Xmas planning application rush slows us up by a day or so. Apologies fi that caused you any inconvenience.
Cheers
Tracy Henderson
Verified Buyer

Our service from Arbtec has been very good. The staff are both friendly and efficient. I would use them again.
My only negativisms is that when I first approached them I wanted a full and final quote to sort our our Bat issues and in fact that quote did alter and increase. I would have preferred to know from the beginning the exact cost and not have "Add on's"
However, we are pleased we chose Arbtec and would recommend them on.
Hi Tracy,
Many thanks for your time reviewing us. We really appreciate it. Regrettably, the unique circumstances of each site/project mean that on occasion your local planning authority requires further survey effort before they will commit to making a judgement on an application.
Once again, thank you for choosing Arbtech and your kind review.
My best wishes,
Trevor Jackson
Verified Buyer

I have received a number of reports from Arbtech during this last year. I have been very happy with the contact that I have had with the organisation, very prompt responses and good quality reports produced in a timely fashion. Thank you very much.
Hi Trevor
Oxford City Council are a fantastic client to work for. You and your team are always receptive and proactive in dealing with protected species issues.
Thank you for taking the time to review us.
Regards and best,
George Kelly
Verified Buyer

The bat survey you performed for us at Commonhall in Hereford was accepted by the planning authority and I was kept informed throughout the entire process. I would not hesitate to recommend Martin and Arbtech to anyone.
My pleasure.