Appliance Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Appliance Superstore
Courier, Own Driver
Read Appliance Superstore Reviews

About Appliance Superstore:

At the Appliance Superstore we price ourselves in providing the highest levels of customer service whilst offering highly competitive prices. We offer appliances from leading brands, Neff, Bosch, Siemens, Miele, Liebherr, Bora, Elica, Quooker to name a few.

AMAZING! I live in France and needed a specific dishwasher. Appliance Superstore went above and beyond to get me what I needed. Most importantly, they were responsive, helpful and followed up with me all along the way. I wish I had found them earlier - I would have bought all my appliances from them.
Brilliant service - thanks ! And the delivery and installation service was absolutely excellent. Polite, careful and very professional. Can highly recommend.
1st class service
Helpful advice over the phone prior to placing the order and lovely delivery driver who was happy to help move the hob further than he needed to. Also checked it hadn't been damaged in transit
Excellent costumer service and communication.
Very good service
Excellent service, help with products ensuring they matched aesthetically and dimensions, as both cookers were replacements. Great price, good communication and excellent delivery.
Arrived on time, delivered with courtesy, packaged well (thanks to Miele), all good.
Great customer service and technical knowledge
A smooth purchase from start to finish, including a very professional delivery driver.
Very good. Very efficient delivery and nice crew who came to deliver the dishwasher. Thank you very much for your service.
Les at Appliance Superstore has been fantastic from start to finish.
He gave a very competitive quote for the goods we were after and then when the hob we had ordered did not work, he arranged for a replacement to be sent out AND delivered that day! Fantastic service and response! Superb, thoroughly recommend!
Excellent service cannot fault would definitely buy from you again.
Was really pleased with the service, and ease with which I could contact and discuss the order.
Great sales guy to work with at Appliance Superstore, also delivery company’s driver was excellent too. Will not hesitate to go back to them in future!
All v easy on the ordering & deliver & installation !
Many thanks & i wish you a very happy christmas !
Tracey Ellis
Excellent customer service and value for money. I can highly recommend using Appliance Superstore.
Fast Delivery - No Issues
The best. Thank you.
Efficient and pleasant. Thank you.
Great price, clear communication and fast delivery. Would definitely recommend.
Appliance Superstore is rated 4.95 based on 541 reviews