Appliance Superstore Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Appliance Superstore

About Appliance Superstore: At the Appliance Superstore we price ourselves in providing the highest levels of customer service whilst offering highly competitive prices. We offer appliances from leading brands, Neff, Bosch, Siemens, Miele, Liebherr, Bora, Elica, Quooker to name a few.

C Williams
Verified Buyer
"Excellent Product and very competitive price. Speedy delivery. Would definitely use again."
"Fantastic customer service - answered the phone when I called at 9pm at night and kept me posted on delivery which turned up exactly as communicated. Thank you very much."
"Great delivery especially being on an evening. No time needed off work. Fab price."
"Customer service impeccable. Steve is a gem. Would have been quick delivery, but I didn’t want the appliances delivery so soon, this was not an issue they stored them until I had my new kitchen installed. They gave excellent quote for the 4 appliances , I wish I knew about them before I would have got all 5 instead of 4 but already purchased 1. Would recommend 100%"
"Excellent - a pleasure to do business with"
N Quarrell
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful on the phone helping me source the correct machine. Two days later all installed and I was kept informed about timings by email. Thank you."
"Fantastic service from Steve and the team - will definitely use them again"
"Excellent service, delivery date and time accommodated as requested. Highly recommended!"
"I wanted 6 appliances for a new kitchen. Having shopped around a bit, I sent a list of the required appliances to Appliance Superstore. Steve answered very quickly. In fact, over the following days there were a few emails going back and forth, Steve was even sending me replies at 9.00 in the evening. Not only did he come up with the best price for the package, the communication was brilliant. To top it off, they held the appliances until I needed them and then delivered them exactly when I wanted. Overall excellent."
"Would recommend"
"Excellent"
"Good price, service and delivery."
"Very efficient and speedy delivery."
"I choose to buy from you based on other customer reviews and I was not disappointed. Fantastic customer service which went far beyond what I have experienced elsewhere. You will definitely be my first point of call for all future purchases. Thank you"
"great price and delivery"
"Competitive price,early delivery and efficient installation of new oven.What more can one say...Grainne Evans"
"Excellent and efficient service."
"Great job! Very helpful and efficient. I would definitely buy from them again."
"This company provided us with the most amazing service. Well above and beyond the norm or expected. We bought a fantastic Meile dishwasher from them and I know I will get great performance from it. The thing that puts this company above all the others I serarched is both price and fabulous service! Thank you, Les!!!"
C Franklin
Verified Buyer
"Amazing Service! I needed to buy 6 new appliances for my kitchen and called in for a quote. Les was so helpful and sourced all my appliances despite not showing all the products on their website and gave me an brilliant price. I bought Neff and Miele. Great communication and prompt delivery. I've recommended them already to everyone I know!"
Appliance Superstore is rated 4.99 based on 93 reviews