Appliance Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Appliance Superstore
Courier, Own Driver
Read Appliance Superstore Reviews

About Appliance Superstore:

At the Appliance Superstore we price ourselves in providing the highest levels of customer service whilst offering highly competitive prices. We offer appliances from leading brands, Neff, Bosch, Siemens, Miele, Liebherr, Bora, Elica, Quooker to name a few.

AMAZING! I live in France and needed a specific dishwasher. Appliance Superstore went above and beyond to get me what I needed. Most importantly, they were responsive, helpful and followed up with me all along the way. I wish I had found them earlier - I would have bought all my appliances from them.
Found everyone very helpful and willing.
Friendly, efficient and helpful.
Excellent customer service. We had to wait due to Covid but they kept us updated and helped us with issues we had very helpful and informative. Competitive pricing and good delivery. Les went beyond to help us.
Many thanks again!!!
The delivery was excellent, next day and ontime.
Quick to come back and item delivered next day.
Really impressed
Excellent service and I would definitely use them again. Les is one of the best in terms of knowledge and they are very competitive
Perfect service with happy friendly staff
Was kept informed in order progress
Delivered on time and in good condition
Good price too
What can I say? Ordered an appliance, it turned up when they said it would, all very easy.
Easy to order, good value, good communication via e mail, prompt and efficient delivery.

I would definitely recommend and use again!
From purchase to delivery, Appliance Superstore were exceptional. Not only were their prices competitive, but they were always on hand to contact for appliance schematic information. It is also worth mentioning that their delivery service is uncompromising; nothing was too much effort. It is refreshing and must be commended!
Really efficient
Great speedy delivery, thank you. Highly recommend this company.
Excellent service and delivered exactly as promised . Very competitive prices and good deals when you buy more than
appliance . Polite and a pleasure to deal with .
Great service and fab communication as to how the order is progressing
Punctual responsive and good value for money
Easy to get hold of. A little issue with delivery times which messed up my installation booking but they were upfront and apologetic. The delivery chap (who also took away the old machine) was helpful and a good guy. Polite and Covid aware and thoughtful.
Very good and responsive to support query
Excellent company. We spoke to Les on the phone, who was extremely helpful, and this continued through to our delivery man Martin!
Great company. Very highly recommend!!
Delivered promptly and in perfect condition by very pleasant driver.
Appliance Superstore is rated 4.95 based on 482 reviews