Appliance Superstore Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Appliance Superstore

About Appliance Superstore: At the Appliance Superstore we price ourselves in providing the highest levels of customer service whilst offering highly competitive prices. We offer appliances from leading brands, Neff, Bosch, Siemens, Miele, Liebherr, Bora, Elica, Quooker to name a few.

P Stringer
Verified Buyer
"Efficient service all round"
"very good selection of products,the prices are very keen as well,the delivery guy went above and beyond what you would expect from an internet store."
"Super service, perfect packaging and arrived on time"
"Fast, efficient and friendly service."
"Good service, delivery turned at the time slot given. We hadn't ordered recycling our old oven but a quick call to base by the delivery driver sorted that out. I would definitely use them again."
"The service provided by Steve and Les has been outstanding from the first enquiry through the order to delivery. Delivery was as scheduled and precise to within the 30 minute warning. A first class customer service combined with excellent communications made this an easy buying experience. I will certainly be using this company again. A great example of what buying on the internet should be."
"Easy to order from. Good communication. Delivery notified in advance, driver on time and very helpful. Great price too"
"Very helpful service with a quick delivery. The delivery man himself was excellent and took special care not to damage the purchased item or our doorways or furniture."
S Sharland
"Excellent service!"
J BOWDIDGE
Verified Buyer
"Your delivery driver was absolutely first class"
"Good price, delivered on time. Helpful staff offered appliance fitting advice if required. Very satisfied."
"Good service pleased with my oven thank you"
"Excellent service. Helpful delivery driver and arrived on time. Very competitive price. Couldn’t beat it. Highly recommend"
J Schreier
Verified Buyer
"Took time to help when original choice was discontinued. Delivered on time despite my being late! Thank you."
"Excellent experience. Steve was extremely helpful in recommending an alternative pair of machines when the originals did not appear from Miele. They turned out to be a better choice than my original selection. Delivered on time by Les who was also a pleasure to meet. Highly recommended!"
"Excellent service and delivery"
"Steve not only had the best price around but was extremely helpful and patient with more everchanging order (at least 3 times!). Excellent communication, can recommend enough. The pleasure of dealing with independent resellers that really care about what they are doing."
"Great, personal service - felt like we were dealing with a real company, not a massive corporation. Phone was always answered, information given was accurate and delivery was exactly when advised. Good, clear communication throughout, would recommend to anyone."
"Great communication and excellent delivery service. Really helpful and really nice man! And we adore our new fridge!!"
"I’d never heard of this company when I ordered through them online, but I cannot fault them. They delivered on time, despite lots of snow in the preceding days and were very helpful when installing the washing machine. I cannot fault them - excellent service."
Appliance Superstore is rated 4.98 based on 51 reviews