Appliance Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Appliance Superstore
Courier, Own Driver
Read Appliance Superstore Reviews

About Appliance Superstore:

At the Appliance Superstore we price ourselves in providing the highest levels of customer service whilst offering highly competitive prices. We offer appliances from leading brands, Neff, Bosch, Siemens, Miele, Liebherr, Bora, Elica, Quooker to name a few.

Appliance Superstore 5 star review on 17th April 2021
Appliance Superstore 5 star review on 8th December 2020
D Fawcett-Ward
Appliance Superstore 5 star review on 1st December 2020
A Grigorova
AMAZING! I live in France and needed a specific dishwasher. Appliance Superstore went above and beyond to get me what I needed. Most importantly, they were responsive, helpful and followed up with me all along the way. I wish I had found them earlier - I would have bought all my appliances from them.
Great product and customer service. The dishwasher, which we could only find available from one more seller, arrived really quickly ahead of the expected time. We asked them to store it for a few weeks as we had no space in our new property and had to carry out some works first. They were fine with that and did not charge us anything extra. When we need it, the delivery was arranged for the next day. Everything went really smoothly and would certainly recommend based on our experience.
Appliance Superstore 5 star review on 17th April 2021
Excellent customer service, good advice and prompt delivery
Yes the delivery was excellent but our installation of our kitchen has still not taken place so we have not been able to use product yet.
Very helpful, competitively priced and fast delivery
Great service ... good communication, clear about delivery timeframe and super happy with the Fisher & Paykel wine fridge .. it looks awesome and works perfectly.
Excellent service
All good. Speedy efficient delivery. Thanks
Very good from order reservation on the phone to order placement on the internet.
Super quick delivery by very helpful delivery driver who put the Miele Dishwasher exactly where we wanted it, nothing was too much trouble.
Overall a fantastic service from start to finish for a product which was in short supply and delivered over 150 miles away from their facilities in Maidstone.
Appliance Superstore 5 star review on 3rd April 2021
All good so far, I asked for info via Web portal. Les called me a was really helpful. Delivered quickly. I haven't opened box yet though.
Very helpful and efficient company to deal with. Everything happened according to plan.
Would recommend.
5 star
Amazing!! We wanted a new washing machine, Les guided us to a machine that really met our needs by listening and making suggestions to help us understand what was available. His knowledge is excellent and the Miele we chose was cheaper than anywhere else we had looked.
The service throughout has been A1++, the washing machine being delivered the same day as we ordered it!! (Thats just unbelievable). The delivery driver couldn't have been any nicer and more helpful. All round the Appliance Superstore is a real pleasure to deal with, and I will be using them next time I need a new appliance!!
Thankyou
Delighted with the service we got when we bought a new dishwasher this week. The price was competitive, the order was processed quickly and delivered within a few days. The delivery man was great, very helpful and we appreciated the service offered for £20 to take away the old one.
Very professional service
Great product, prompt delivery :-)

Many thanks!
Quick, easy delivery 👍
The Scottish courier was exceptional!
Excellent service.
Happy with customer service and fast delivery
Very happy with the service
Delivery was next day 👍
Excellent prompt help on the phone, and fast delivery with very helpful driver. Will come back again
Appliance Superstore is rated 4.95 based on 585 reviews