Appliance Superstore Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Appliance Superstore

About Appliance Superstore: At the Appliance Superstore we price ourselves in providing the highest levels of customer service whilst offering highly competitive prices. We offer appliances from leading brands, Neff, Bosch, Siemens, Miele, Liebherr, Bora, Elica, Quooker to name a few.

Courier, Own Driver
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Fantastic. From first point of contact to delivery the service has been superb. Lots of practical advice, great products. brilliant prices. Although we had to postpone delivery nothing was ever too much trouble, guys you’ve been brilliant."
"Good Price. Told delivery Window and delivered within that. Very pleasant delivery team."
"Very pleased with the service right through to the delivery"
"Excellent service, very impressed, delivered exactly what we wanted and very friendly and efficient."
"Excellent price and good communication regarding delivery. The ability to speak with a human (and a sensible one at that) rather than a pure automated process made the transaction much smoother"
"We are extremely pleased with the service we received from your company, & are 100per cent satisfied with the Leibherr fridge /freezer. Thank you.Jean Jones. Jones"
"We bought several appliances for our new kitchen. Les was very helpful and we got a good price. The appliances were stored until we needed them and then delivered on the day requested. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from Appliance Superstore again."
"Excellent service and pre sales support"
"Great service. very helpful, will be using them again in the future."
"Everything went very well. Delivery was late but rush hour down here is a nightmare."
"Excellent. Careful, thorough and very professional."
"Excellent service from start to finish. Highly recommend."
"Excellent service and price"
"AMAZING! I live in France and needed a specific dishwasher. Appliance Superstore went above and beyond to get me what I needed. Most importantly, they were responsive, helpful and followed up with me all along the way. I wish I had found them earlier - I would have bought all my appliances from them."
"Expecting to have to wait for a few days for delivery however got a call to say could be that afternoon - excellent."
"Cheapest price I could find, quick and efficient delivery. I will use Appliance Superstore for my next purchase without any doubt whatsoever"
"Excellent communications and help, highly recommended"
"Outstanding service and delivery"
Appliance Superstore is rated 4.95 based on 232 reviews