Appliance Superstore Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Appliance Superstore

About Appliance Superstore: At the Appliance Superstore we price ourselves in providing the highest levels of customer service whilst offering highly competitive prices. We offer appliances from leading brands, Neff, Bosch, Siemens, Miele, Liebherr, Bora, Elica, Quooker to name a few.

"Highly recommend this great company for their help and professional attitude."
"Excellent service, good communication, delivered when they said they would."
"Great prices, beat a local competitor. Very easy to deal with."
"Excellent friendly service. Very helpful. Best price I could find. Highly recommended."
"Great service"
"Great service, great product great price."
C Callender
Verified Buyer
"Very accommodating to my timings; helpful delivery guy"
"Brilliant from start to finish. Prompt, courteous, friendly and great value top of the range products. Thank you. I’ve recommended you already!"
"Great service, quick and easy. Very personal help. Delivery was well handled. Dishwasher already in use."
"Im very happy with my new dishwasher, a fantastic company, very helpful"
"Easy to order and swift to arrive. Will recommend and use again."
"You did great I hope Miele customer services are as good"
"Good price and even better service! Will be using again"
"It was a pleasure to deal with you, my new washing machine was delivered and installed on time. Superior appliance knowledge, i would highly recommend this company."
"These guys are A+ From my inital contact with them to delivery. The product knoledge was amazing, they actually knew about the products they were selling unlike a certain chain store! The process was quick, painless and delivered really fast! Would highly recommend. Thank you"
"Top service and a good price well worth a call as they got hold of three others items not listed for good prices will use again!"
"Having never used them before I was a little aprehensive but after speaking on the phone decided to place my order. Good service, professional, and knowledge will be using again!"
"Great service, good price will use again!"
"Good service and a good price will use again."
Appliance Superstore is rated 5.00 based on 19 reviews