Appliance Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Appliance Superstore
Own Driver, Courier
Read Appliance Superstore Reviews

About Appliance Superstore:

At the Appliance Superstore we price ourselves in providing the highest levels of customer service whilst offering highly competitive prices. We offer appliances from leading brands, Neff, Bosch, Siemens, Miele, Liebherr, Bora, Elica, Quooker to name a few.

AMAZING! I live in France and needed a specific dishwasher. Appliance Superstore went above and beyond to get me what I needed. Most importantly, they were responsive, helpful and followed up with me all along the way. I wish I had found them earlier - I would have bought all my appliances from them.
Great service & price. Quick delivery. Will definitely use again! Many thanks
Excellent service from ordering to installation
The whole experience was good and very efficient, from the purchase to the delivery.
Nice company to deal with, kept up to date with delivery. product well packed with no damage. would deal with them again
Very good service and knowledgeable team.
Excellent service
good price good service , would use again.
Fast and straightforward delivery. Excellent price
Very friendly and helpful on the phone, really getting out of their way to help.
First class from helping at the start, with a few queries I had , right through to the spot on time delivery, first class service, if only all things went so well Thanks again
Great service very good price recommended
Friendly service & knowledgeable advice. Would order again.
Excellent advice, service and price. Would buy from them again and recommend their service. 5 stars
Excellent service and competitive pricing. products were delivered on time as requested.
Excellent helpful friendly service and great prices. Chaps I spoke to couldn’t have been more helpful in my purchase of an Elica extractor and filters. Thank you very much. Highly recommended.
Although some issue to start with once I contacted sales/ customer services. I was very pleased with how the issue was resolved and went well be on what I would expect. Would certainly consider using again when the need arises.
Everything went to plan, with a smile. Spot on
Excellent service, very competitive prices
Unbelievable quick service at fantastic price. They are now my first choice for appliances
Appliance Superstore - Double Whammy. The lowest prices and seemingly the best service. They must be the benchmark to beat frankly and will always be my first stop when I need an appliance. Recommended!
Appliance Superstore is rated 4.95 based on 315 reviews