Appliance Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Appliance Superstore
Courier, Own Driver
Read Appliance Superstore Reviews

About Appliance Superstore:

At the Appliance Superstore we price ourselves in providing the highest levels of customer service whilst offering highly competitive prices. We offer appliances from leading brands, Neff, Bosch, Siemens, Miele, Liebherr, Bora, Elica, Quooker to name a few.

AMAZING! I live in France and needed a specific dishwasher. Appliance Superstore went above and beyond to get me what I needed. Most importantly, they were responsive, helpful and followed up with me all along the way. I wish I had found them earlier - I would have bought all my appliances from them.
Brillient Service. Thank you
Brilliant service. Very competitive prices. Knowledgeable and friendly staff.
Great price and quick delivery
Excellent service Excellent prices Would highly recommend Appliance Superstore - Les Harrison and his team
Great service and advice. Prices were the best. Great to find a company that has good prices and service to go with it.
Fantastic, how refreshing to deal with a company who really do go the extra mile to accommodate your requirements. Very helpful, professional firm, I can definitely recommend.
Great communication and all delivered and fitted as promised
Easy ordering and quick delivery. Kept me informed at all times with regards to my order status and delivery.
We wanted our cooler before Christmas if possible but knew as it was a Berttazoni it may take longer, Les who was very helpful and knowledgeable through the whole process, called us about 2 weeks before to say it had arrived, he arranged fitting a few days before and came himself to fit it and show us how to use it. We would definitely recommend these guys, great customer care is so hard to get nowadays Thank you!
Helpful & efficient - I'm happy
Very Well!
Very helpful at every stage of the purchase.
Excellent !
Great service and prices
Top Notch Service... The team helped me locate the appliances I was after, and kept me informed throughout. Would happily use again.
delivered quickly. Men kindly carried the oven down to the house
Great products at the best prices. Really helpful and delivery drivers were great, very careful with some very heavy boxes!
Very friendly, fast and efficient company.
Excellent product at a great price and excellent customer service. Delivery was within 3 days which was great as it was a much needed hob.
Fast and efficient good prices too.
Appliance Superstore is rated 4.96 based on 339 reviews