Appliance Superstore Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Appliance Superstore

About Appliance Superstore: At the Appliance Superstore we price ourselves in providing the highest levels of customer service whilst offering highly competitive prices. We offer appliances from leading brands, Neff, Bosch, Siemens, Miele, Liebherr, Bora, Elica, Quooker to name a few.

Own Driver, Courier
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"AMAZING! I live in France and needed a specific dishwasher. Appliance Superstore went above and beyond to get me what I needed. Most importantly, they were responsive, helpful and followed up with me all along the way. I wish I had found them earlier - I would have bought all my appliances from them."
"Very good service, delivery, and value."
"Les was amazingly helpful, with appropriate suggestions and chased down the product we wanted from Miele. Top service, timely delivery, terrific price. Jolly good all around!"
"Excellent Product Excellent Service"
"Fantastic service thank you"
"Very good, faster than expected delivery, no fuss."
"FIRST CLASS EXPERIENCE, refreshing old fashion customer service by people who care. We stumbled upon these guys online. I was intrigued to learn why they got great reviews. So we went to visit them and met Les who displayed deep product knowledge and gave helpful advice. We ordered a fridge, freezer, cooker, microwave, hob and warming draw. Before fitting appliances we needed to add a dishwasher as well. Competitive prices and a team to help with any follow up installation issues."
"Helpful, knowledgeable staff. Easy purchase process. Would highly recommend."
"Cheapest on market, fast delivery"
"Good customer service. Particularly helpful delivery crew."
"Unlike the others companies, I just waited for one day since I placed an order till the oven came to my door. Amazing! But it probably can be better if en engineer have a spare junction box in his van, just in case if somebody (like me) does not have it in a household. Because of this circumstance the installation of the oven was moved till next week. But again- engineer came promptly without any reminders from me. That’s was good. Thank you!"
"Lovely friendly very helpful staff, fast delivery great price couldn’t ask for more"
"The service was incredible and very different to other appliance. Genuinely helpful, every step of the way and nothing was too much. Les had the patience of a saint with my big order and indecisiveness!! Everything arrived on time and importantly had the best prices we could find anywhere and always willing to match. A brilliant experience. Definitely recommend."
"Great price on a Miele Dishwasher and AEG fridge. Friendly delivery man advised on how to fit the integrated doors as they differed from my last appliances, normally they deliver and rush off but this gent took the time to run through the machine fitting and even took away the packaging for me. Have used AO in the past but will definitely use Appliance Superstore from now on."
"Delivered quickly and the courier insisted un-wrapping the parcel to check that there was no damage. Very good unit to replace an older failed model. Fitted exactly into the same worktop cutout. Works extremely well. very pleased."
"Very good service , even waited for me to get home when they delivered , as was no one else at the house.. many thanks"
Appliance Superstore is rated 4.95 based on 267 reviews