Appliance Superstore Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Appliance Superstore

About Appliance Superstore: At the Appliance Superstore we price ourselves in providing the highest levels of customer service whilst offering highly competitive prices. We offer appliances from leading brands, Neff, Bosch, Siemens, Miele, Liebherr, Bora, Elica, Quooker to name a few.

Own Driver, Courier
"I like many homeowners have purchased many electrical items over the years, our experience with Appliance Superstore has been by far the best I have ever had,from the first time I phoned them their service has been excellent. I would have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone."
"Fantastic professional service from these guys in connection with the purchase of a replacement Miele washing machine. Helpful advice given and good price including free collection of my old machine as I was local to them. They kept me well informed of delivery schedule and came when they said. When delivery had to be aborted due to an unexpected pinch point with the external door in my utility room, they cheerfully returned at no extra cost for a 2nd attempt a few days later after the door was removed. The machine was swiftly and expertly installed and test programme run before they left. I'm delighted with the machine and the 1st class service received. Would highly recommend them and will definitely use again in the future for any further appliances."
"Extremely helpful arranging convenient delivery time. Many thanks to Les."
"Having recently moved house I have made several purchases from a range of suppliers. I can honestly say that the customer service received from Appliance Superstore has been far superior to that received from any other company. From the initial telephone enquiry I made, through to the delivery of the hob I ordered, the service has been prompt, professional and extremely customer focussed. I would highly recommend this Company. Other retailers could learn a lot from Appliance Superstore!"
"Quick, reliable service. Guys who delivered and fitted were spot on!"
"This was a great transaction. Website didn't like our address & so I phoned the order through. Staff very helpful & delivery was prompt and careful. I would use this company again."
"Excellent service, I would highly recommend."
"Excellent price, ease of ordering and excellent delivery and installation"
"Good service and fast delivery . Good price . Would recommend"
"Delivered as promised and installed. Very happy."
"Our coffee machine arrived within 5 days of ordering.The packaging could have been a bit stronger as a plug was damaged,luckily we didn’t need it. It was cheaper than all the other stores and would definitely use them again."
"Great service."
"good service"
"Excellent service. Courteous, efficient and reliable. Steve was extremely helpful in sourcing appliances. And managed to source and arrange installation of splash back I was having difficulty tracking down. Good prices. Would definitely buy again from this company, and highly recommend. Eve Connolly"
"Excellent delivery team. Very professional. Very impressed with the quality of the the Bertazzoni oven"
"Very pleased, prompt delivery and no fuss. Now to test out the device!"
"One of only a few places that had the particular integrated Miele dishwasher that I wanted. Price was great, so ordered on a Monday. Got an email the next day to confirm delivery & installation for that Thursday. Paul (I think) arrived in the time slot & did a perfect job of fitting it in a very awkward space. Great company & would use again."
"Very good service was excellent."
"Very helpful"
"Excellent service - took time to ensure our new dishwasher was installed correctly . Great service great prices - would recommend ."
Appliance Superstore is rated 4.96 based on 183 reviews