Appliance Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Appliance Superstore
Courier, Own Driver
Read Appliance Superstore Reviews

About Appliance Superstore:

At the Appliance Superstore we price ourselves in providing the highest levels of customer service whilst offering highly competitive prices. We offer appliances from leading brands, Neff, Bosch, Siemens, Miele, Liebherr, Bora, Elica, Quooker to name a few.

AMAZING! I live in France and needed a specific dishwasher. Appliance Superstore went above and beyond to get me what I needed. Most importantly, they were responsive, helpful and followed up with me all along the way. I wish I had found them earlier - I would have bought all my appliances from them.
Brilliant communication and next day delivery all this during the uncertain times of COVID 19. Top notch service!
Very professionally company
Considering the challenges with COVID-19, Appliance Superstore have managed to provide an absolute first rate service. All aspects from price (the least expensive) ordering, communications with sales and the delivery have been spot on. I have no hesitation in recommending Appliance Superstore. Well done!
Received great after sales service & help with speedy replies.
Everything was delivered on time. The sales experience was very positive. I have only positive things to say.
Excellent service, ordered a Miele Hob that I knew was discontinued. I initially rang to check they had a new boxed one and spoke to Lee who had all the information easily to hand. Ordered on line as Covid-19 started to take hold, received an email confirmation advising delivery would be confirmed later. Then I got a phone call asking if I minded a very early morning delivery be a use they were trying to get products out before a potential lockdown. All received with a few days to spare. Excellent service, cannot vault them.
A first class company providing service to match. Extremely competitive pricing and can not fault the delivery service. Despite the current situation with the Coronavirus they ensured we received our appliance ahead of any potential‘lockdown’. We will definitely use them again.
Very very very good!
Superb service plus competitive price, quick delivery and installation. I would recommend Appliance superstore
Excellent customer service and competitive pricing from order to delivery and installation. Fast, efficient and professional I would definitely use again.
Excellent service all round, good communication and quick response to a number of questions we had. Good delivery timeframe and overall delighted with the product.
Excellent service. On time , polite and careful workers. Thank you.
Ordered 6 Miele appliances for my new kitchen - and was offered a good price. Excellent communication - through email and phonecalls. One item was faulty, and Appliance Superstore were quick to react: immediately replacing it, and arranging delivery and replacement at a convenient time for myself. Really excellent customer service, and I wouldn't hesitate to buy through them again.
We purchased all our home appliances from Appliance Superstore. Les was fantastic to deal with. As with most building works there were delays, so we had to ask for the appliances to be stored for 3 months, which they did for no charge. Cannot recommend them highly enough.
What a lovely company to deal with. Found them by pure chance on internet and was given so much guidance and advice as to what was best for my needs in new house. Can’t recommend them highly enough. Wonderful!!!
You did very well! Fast delivery, responded to a minor concern promptly that proved to be of no issue. Communication was good. I would say that tracking information would be handy although a call was made by the driver sometime before delivery.
Excellent all round.
Easy to use website found product I was looking for at a reasonable price
Great customer service, quick delivery and all important fitting and plumbing in!
Speedy delivery and item arrived in good condition.
Appliance Superstore is rated 4.95 based on 377 reviews