Appliance Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Appliance Superstore
Own Driver, Courier
Read Appliance Superstore Reviews

About Appliance Superstore:

At the Appliance Superstore we price ourselves in providing the highest levels of customer service whilst offering highly competitive prices. We offer appliances from leading brands, Neff, Bosch, Siemens, Miele, Liebherr, Bora, Elica, Quooker to name a few.

Appliance Superstore 5 star review on 17th April 2021
Appliance Superstore 5 star review on 8th December 2020
D Fawcett-Ward
Appliance Superstore 5 star review on 1st December 2020
A Grigorova
Good value. Just a shame they didn't deliver on the date requested.
Dear Mr. Martin, Thank you for the review and once again please accept our apologies for the change in delivery date. Appliance Superstore
Great service and help, good driver all excellent
Brilliant service! Emailed straight away to confirm order and was then kept up to date with order progress. Very competitive price and delivered by a very pleasant and informative delivery man. Ordered Sunday evening and delivered on the Tuesday. Wouldn't hesitate to use this company again.
Great service, great product great price.
Excellent delivery team. Very professional. Very impressed with the quality of the the Bertazzoni oven
I purchased a Miele Dishwasher from Appliance Superstore. I was completely happy with both the ordering process and the follow up from Les. I will most certainly be ordering through Appliance Superstore in future.
Recently we purchased a number of Miele appliances from Les due to quality, value for money and excellent customer service. Les is AMAZING because he knows how to make the customer feel at ease by being readily available to offer sound advice and listen to your ideas, views and concerns. I will continue to purchase all appliances etc from Appliance Superstore via Les because he is trustworthy, honest, capable and values his customers. Thank you Les for being a dream supplier!
Very helpful with delivery time thank you. Your driver Rob kept me well informed on drop off time & was very helpful thank you yo mom also.
Efficient & professional on the phone & friendly & helpful on delivery.
Excellent Easy to order Delivery as per our ease Will recommend it to friend and family
Excellent
Good price, delivered on time. Helpful staff offered appliance fitting advice if required. Very satisfied.
Great, personal service - felt like we were dealing with a real company, not a massive corporation. Phone was always answered, information given was accurate and delivery was exactly when advised. Good, clear communication throughout, would recommend to anyone.
I was quite daunted by the whole rigmarole of choosing, ordering and having a new washing machine installed, but the folks at Appliance Superstore were very helpful and the whole process was easy. I asked lots of questions on line which were all answered immediately. The engineer who delivered and installed it was so helpful and conscientious. There were a number of obstacles to overcome in fitting it, but he managed to get round all of them. I liked that he explained everything to me in a way I could understand, even though I am not all that technically clued up. He was very thorough, even taking time to tell me about registering the machine properly. He was at pains to leave everything both functionally and aesthetically sound. The plank of laminate flooring at the front of the machine was straighter than it had ever been before by the time he had finished with it! The machine itself is a dream. The laundry washes up beautifully. I would only say that it could have been made a little clearer on the website how to go about arranging and paying for installation of the new machine and the removal of the old one. Because I couldn't see how to do it on line when I ordered the machine, I didn't book these services in advance, but Appliance Superstore were very accommodating and made it easy for these things to go ahead and be paid for. I will shortly be looking to buy other white goods and Appliance Superstore will definitely be my first port of call when the time comes. I was impressed with their service.
Fantastic service that is increasingly harder to get these days. Very personal approach, great communication, knowledgeable staff, not to mention the competitive price for our appliance. It's a family business run by lovely people. Really top notch, we will be coming back for a fridge and definitely recommend it to others.
Best price we could find and great service as well!
Fantastic service from start to finish. Great communication and efficient delivery. I would definitely purchase from you again and wouldn’t hesitate in recommending you.
Very good service