Appliance Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Appliance Superstore
Courier, Own Driver
Read Appliance Superstore Reviews

About Appliance Superstore:

At the Appliance Superstore we price ourselves in providing the highest levels of customer service whilst offering highly competitive prices. We offer appliances from leading brands, Neff, Bosch, Siemens, Miele, Liebherr, Bora, Elica, Quooker to name a few.

Appliance Superstore 5 star review on 17th April 2021
Appliance Superstore 5 star review on 8th December 2020
D Fawcett-Ward
Appliance Superstore 5 star review on 1st December 2020
A Grigorova
AMAZING! I live in France and needed a specific dishwasher. Appliance Superstore went above and beyond to get me what I needed. Most importantly, they were responsive, helpful and followed up with me all along the way. I wish I had found them earlier - I would have bought all my appliances from them.
Placed an order for all my kitchen appliances, Steve was extremely helpful & all the staff courteous from start to finish, will definitely recommend. They even happened to notice I’d ordered the wrong size warming drawer & rang to inform me... 10/10
Very helpful
Faultless service and great product as expected, highly recommended
Great firm, friendly and very efficient.
Excellent service and delivery
The team here are very helpful with great knowledge of their appliances.......although we had to wait for delivery which was longer than we expected this was literally down to supply and demand from Miele and Fisher & Paykel themselves! Patience is key BUT we are absolutely delighted with our purchases........well worth the wait!!
Great service. Great value and good communication
Really great service and better price than John Lewis. Will definitely use again!
Great service and an even better price. Les was particularly helpful and even stored the item until I was ready for it
Very good service from start to finish, very highly recommended!!!
Excellent. Polite, and very helpful. A pleasure to shop with you
Thank you to all at Appliance Superstore. We ordered a number of appliances for our new kitchen, some of which were on back order due to shortages. We were kept fully informed throughout from selection through to delivery. A great company to deal with.
Delivery on time and courteous. Good notifications. Product - new dishwasher - is working well.
Absolutely excellent! Needed a new Fridge/Freezer urgently and Les managed to get quick delivery from their supplier and shipped it from Kent to the Scottish Borders in a few days. Great Customer Service, competitive and a pleasure to deal with.
Brilliant service and delivery
Excellent after-sale service which is rare.
Great product and customer service. The dishwasher, which we could only find available from one more seller, arrived really quickly ahead of the expected time. We asked them to store it for a few weeks as we had no space in our new property and had to carry out some works first. They were fine with that and did not charge us anything extra. When we need it, the delivery was arranged for the next day. Everything went really smoothly and would certainly recommend based on our experience.
Appliance Superstore 5 star review on 17th April 2021
Excellent customer service, good advice and prompt delivery
Yes the delivery was excellent but our installation of our kitchen has still not taken place so we have not been able to use product yet.
Very helpful, competitively priced and fast delivery
Appliance Superstore is rated 4.95 based on 602 reviews