Appliance Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Appliance Superstore
Own Driver, Courier
Read Appliance Superstore Reviews

About Appliance Superstore:

At the Appliance Superstore we price ourselves in providing the highest levels of customer service whilst offering highly competitive prices. We offer appliances from leading brands, Neff, Bosch, Siemens, Miele, Liebherr, Bora, Elica, Quooker to name a few.

Appliance Superstore 5 star review on 17th April 2021
Appliance Superstore 5 star review on 8th December 2020
D Fawcett-Ward
Appliance Superstore 5 star review on 1st December 2020
A Grigorova
AMAZING! I live in France and needed a specific dishwasher. Appliance Superstore went above and beyond to get me what I needed. Most importantly, they were responsive, helpful and followed up with me all along the way. I wish I had found them earlier - I would have bought all my appliances from them.
Overall very good service start to finish.
Great experience and customer service.,super communication .My coffe mashine and vacuum cleaner arrived earlier. Driver was very polite.Thank you Appliance Superstore. Aneta
Brilliantly. Lots of advice and attention was first class. Hob not yet installed but l know l can rely on Les to sort out any unexpected issues if needed.
Excellent service, same day delivery for a dishwasher that allowed the timeline for fitting a new kitchen to be met.
Delivered promply. Product as decribed, very satisfied.
I would highly recommend Appliance Superstore to anyone considering purchasing their kitchen appliances. Steve and Les were exceptionally helpful, knowledgable and accommodating in all aspects of my order, communication was great; nothing was too much trouble. I am really happy with my appliances and couldn’t fault the service - absolutely perfect !!
Online ordering process was very slick and everything arrived as expected. Great service, on time delivery and very helpful delivery driver. Would definitely buy from here again.
Highly recommend, excellent service, thank you ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Very happy with purchase. Staff Very knowledgeable and helpful
Exceptionally well They assembled an order of hard to get Miele appliances and delivered on time Special thanks to Laura who went out of her way to ensure that everything went smoothly and offered helpful advice on choosing the right items I cannot recommend them enough
Excellent service! Ordering and delivery went very smoothly. Great customer service. Will definitely use company again
Excellent service will be back
Fine, friendly, helpful delivery guy.
Very helpful and professional advice and support
Absolutely superb. Could not have had better service. Thank you.
Very good with only a minor hiccup but all resolved quickly
You did fine thankyou. A great price and great service.
Great service, very knowledgeable and helpful team. Would use again and recommend.
Outstanding, highly recommended
Placed an order for all my kitchen appliances, Steve was extremely helpful & all the staff courteous from start to finish, will definitely recommend. They even happened to notice I’d ordered the wrong size warming drawer & rang to inform me... 10/10
Appliance Superstore is rated 4.95 based on 621 reviews