Appliance Superstore Reviews

of reviewers recommend Appliance Superstore
Own Driver, Courier
Read Appliance Superstore Reviews

About Appliance Superstore:

At the Appliance Superstore we price ourselves in providing the highest levels of customer service whilst offering highly competitive prices. We offer appliances from leading brands, Neff, Bosch, Siemens, Miele, Liebherr, Bora, Elica, Quooker to name a few.

Appliance Superstore 5 star review on 17th April 2021
Appliance Superstore 5 star review on 8th December 2020
D Fawcett-Ward
Appliance Superstore 5 star review on 1st December 2020
A Grigorova
Well until you sent this email asking for a photo or video.
Good service and delivery was when stated (four working days after the order). A little mix up with whether they would/ could do installation--with different agents saying different things, but on the whole a pleasant experience, and I would deal with them again.
Fine, friendly, helpful delivery guy.
Very good with only a minor hiccup but all resolved quickly
Prompt delivery from when first ordered. Slightly later than originally indicated but driver did a good job removing old fridge and bringing new one in. Not able to install water supply as we had the wrong plumbing at our end. Now resolved.
Great delivery driver
Very pleased with the service, prompt delivery 😊
Really good!
Good service generally, but would have been helpful to have had more notice of delivery.
Hi can’t give a 5 star as haven’t used it yet but so far very efficient although very late delivery at 8pm! Good job I hadn’t waited in all day specifically!!
Easy to get hold of. A little issue with delivery times which messed up my installation booking but they were upfront and apologetic. The delivery chap (who also took away the old machine) was helpful and a good guy. Polite and Covid aware and thoughtful.
Bit late but nice delivery guy
Very prompt and easy to deal with
Excellent service all round, good communication and quick response to a number of questions we had. Good delivery timeframe and overall delighted with the product.
Delivered as described!
Good value for money and great customer service. Shame the estimated delivery time was wrong and I had to wait longer for my machine.
Fast and straightforward delivery. Excellent price
Good customer service. Particularly helpful delivery crew.
Unlike the others companies, I just waited for one day since I placed an order till the oven came to my door. Amazing! But it probably can be better if en engineer have a spare junction box in his van, just in case if somebody (like me) does not have it in a household. Because of this circumstance the installation of the oven was moved till next week. But again- engineer came promptly without any reminders from me. That’s was good. Thank you!
Everything went very well. Delivery was late but rush hour down here is a nightmare.
Appliance Superstore is rated 4.95 based on 669 reviews