Aphrodite Reviews

Read Aphrodite Reviews

mark.logan@aphrodite1994.co.uk

7-8 Vine Place
, ,

Spedizione e condizione del pacco direi perfetto, piccolo problema che in una scarpa mancava un laccio.
Comunque consiglio sicuramente di fare acquisti su Afrodite, per la disponibilità e la cortesia.
Seems very slow in refunds
Hi Craig, thanks for your feedback. As advised on our returns form, during busy periods returns can take up to 7-10 working days to be processed. Kind Regards, Aphrodite Clothing
I ordered a large fitting T shirt and it turns out to be skinny fit which I was unaware of. Because I had removed the label they would not allow me to exchange for another size. The T shirt was never worn and I called the store within an hour of receiving the goods.
Entirely satisfied with a delivery. Delivered rapidly to Latvia, despite fairly high costs of a Royal Mail services.
Product is good, but next time, please, warn buyers that one of a shoe might have signs of wear due to lots of trying on’s apparently in the store. I suggest it was the last pair. So I can’t give them a “new” condition. Besides the price tag on a sandal differs from a price I bought at down.
The Grenson shoes I bought were clearly imperfects on the colouring but at half the price I couldn't be bothered to send them back.

I wish they'd put that on the description and I might have thought twice.
Hello hadnt arrived order and i havent any track number .
I dont know how to take?
Offered 15% day after. Wouldn’t honour it, although could send pack but again - not worth hassle.
Hi Colin,
I can see that your order was placed on 06/01/19, however the promo code was not activated until 09/01/19. When we received your email the discount code had actually ended and the discount could not be applied.
Aphrodite Clothing
My stuff did not fit and had to return it and cost me 25 pound that’s so steep to send something back
The trainers I ordered were £170 and when they got delivered theirs a mark on the trainers so I’m not happy, so close to Christmas and it’s a present so haven’t got time to send it back
Paid for Express delivery took 3 days
Loved the products but you sent the trousers out with a security tag still on them ..!
Had to use a hammer to remove the tag
But loved the trousers
Delivery was excellent. Well packaged. However I paid £29 for one of the items which had a sale price on of £23.50 yet I was still charged £29!!! Hence the 3 star rating.
Unbelievable just because the sale was on I wasn’t able to get things not on sale apparently out of stock yet I ordered then before I even left the shop.
I was happy with the quickness of the delivery, but unhappy with the size. It was an X-large I wanted but the size was more like a large.
I got a refund.
The hat I purchase isn’t a hat for normal people, the hat is for people who have a head the size of my uncle Jimmys lawnmower . and it’s a big lawnmower
Unfortunately the Moncler polo top I ordered had to go back as it was slightly too big. They had sold out of the size I needed.

I am a little disappointed though that not only did I have to pay for delivery (£5) but I also had to pay to return the item (£7.25)...a total of £12.25.

In this day and age I do feel either delivery or returns should be free. Other designer shops that I use do...Flannels, John Anthony, Zee & Co.
All aspects of order was very good, other than within a few days of me placing order a 15% price reduction was applied to the item
Very quick delivery but item was much smaller than I thought from picture. Also Vivienne Westwood box has no insert so necklace could not be displayed nicely and this was a birthday present so had to find something myself to put in the box so that was very disappointing !
Order came in time and as described however when I am spending over £600 on a Canada Goose jacket I expect the delivery packaging to be a lot better and to at least receive a coat hanger with it...
I used the live chat to query why the price changed after adding to basket, an advisor came on but did not respond after waiting 5 mins. Rather than loose my item I just reluctantly paid the higher price. The delivery was quick
Aphrodite is rated 4.80 based on 5,594 reviews