ANYVAN Reviews

Read ANYVAN Reviews

About ANYVAN:

AnyVan - Move Anything, Anywhere

Save up to 75% on deliveries and removals

No matter what you are moving; from a King-Sized bed to a framed picture of the Queen; a Grand Piano to a classic Ford Capri; we’ll take care of it all the way from Penzance to Peterhead and beyond.

We do this by marrying people looking to move something with our trusted team of AnyVanners. They are equipped with the knowledge and expertise to go the extra mile. And our customer team are always on hand to ensure there is a friendly person to guide you through the journey.

reviews@anyvan.com

5 -17 Hammersmith Grove The Triangle Hammersmith London

Tell us how ANYVAN made you happy
Good, flexible service, would definitely use again! A++
Driver was on time and was super helpful and easy to deal with. Definitely recommend !
Fantastic online service and even better moving experience! Can’t recommend enough!!!
The 'Anyvan" men were on time, friendly, careful,and quick, and it was a good experience. They delivered the items when I had requested,the same day, and my daughter was very pleased with the service. Well done, ANYVAN!
Thanks for a fantastic service from start to finish.
Would certainly recommend and use your service again.
The lads that moved the furniture were hard working, courteous and helpful.
Excellent service.
Very professional and helpful
Very pleased, van arrived at time given, the two men worked quickly and carefully loading the furniture. Delivered promptly and unloaded carefully. Thank you, would recommend Anyvan.
Really impressed with polite and efficient service from both call centre staff and delivery man. Very reasonable rates too. Will use again should the need arise.
Easy to arrange and reliable with good tracking system
Excellent service, very punctual.
Perfect service! Professional,friendly and very helpful. Would definitely recommend and i would use them for all my moving.
I contacted AnyVan on a Friday to see if they were able to transfer household goods from Wicklow to Estepona. They came back to me promptly with a number of quotations. I confirmed to them on Monday which company I decided to go with. The goods were collected by Greg's driver on Wednesday and arrived in Spain on Friday morning. A very fast & efficient service and I would definitely recommend them.
Quite shocked other reviews, I had a brilliant experience. Needed sofa moving 40 mile trip, local firms quotes higher for only one man, (despite me stating needed 2). This company good price, kept me informed, checked specific details for clarification, tracked on day. Polite, kind, courteous men, so impressed, all I can say is thank you, and I would use again, very professional.
Hello

Move reference number AV644 4941

They provided an excellent services. They done some things for me free of charge such as unplumb the washing machine and unassemble a table. They arrived on time. They are very great people.
Easy flexible booking, good price and really excellent service from Pietz/ Peter. On time, polite and organised.
On time very polite I would definitely use Anyvan again in the future .
Addel was amazing, very polite and professional. Fantastic service and he kept me up to date the whole time. I will definitely recommend the service and will use again. Addel was a legend - Thank you!!!
Excellent service definetley use again
ANYVAN is rated 3.13 based on 858 reviews