ANYVAN Reviews

Read ANYVAN Reviews

About ANYVAN:

AnyVan - Move Anything, Anywhere

Save up to 75% on deliveries and removals

No matter what you are moving; from a King-Sized bed to a framed picture of the Queen; a Grand Piano to a classic Ford Capri; we’ll take care of it all the way from Penzance to Peterhead and beyond.

We do this by marrying people looking to move something with our trusted team of AnyVanners. They are equipped with the knowledge and expertise to go the extra mile. And our customer team are always on hand to ensure there is a friendly person to guide you through the journey.

reviews@anyvan.com

5 -17 Hammersmith Grove The Triangle Hammersmith London

Tell us how ANYVAN made you happy
All good, quick response good rates. Will use again. Thanks
Excellent price, driver courteous and on time, item well packaged in van and secured, nice and easy to arrange via telephone.
Simple, quick and easy no fuss, driver was in contact from pick up to drop off.. Excellent service.. Thank you
They came and moved a sofa from one address to another on time with minimal fuss.
Everything went smoothly, good communication reasonably priced.
Fast service. Good customer service
Was told that the pick up was done politely and the delivery went well. The had to move a couple of items and they were returned to the same place before they left. An excellent job.
ExcelLent service from start to finish. From pick up to delivery and bang on time. Will use again. Makes a change to get this great service. Don't change it please
Very professional, efficient and pleasant
Great service,will use again.
Second time I have used Anyvan. On both occasions collections and deliveries were on schedule and well communicated. Excellent service that I would highly recommend.
The service was really good, arrived when they said. Would use again for any other moves.
Organised, polite, helpful. Called me the day before and organised time. Got in touch again before arriving to the pickup place. Moved my things. Smooth operation all around
Always confirm a definite date, price and the drivers are very polite and always go the extra mile. I would not use anyone else. Highly recommend
Staff all very helpful especially the van driver. Would consider using again
The two removal men that came to my property were helpful, cheerful and hard working. Really appreciated their assistance with my move - they helped the day go smoothly for me!
Great service, easy to organise the van, driver was punctual and very helpful.
Polite driver and fast delivery.
Was very nervous after finding lots of negative reviews here, but collection and delivery was faultless for me. I had to chase Anyvan customer service (very quick email response) driver didn’t make the expected contact the day before, but CS chased him up and he was quick to respond, arranged collection and delivery times and stuck to them, even rang me up and told me when he was less than an hour away. Item was a heavy oak sideboard and was wrapped in blankets so was well protected no damage to the item at all. Thanks to Mike D at Demi Trans
Really happy that chose this company to help me with my move. My driver Daniel been really helpful and did all the job excellent. If you need to move highly recommend!!!
ANYVAN is rated 3.26 based on 603 reviews