ANYVAN Reviews

Read ANYVAN Reviews

About ANYVAN:

AnyVan - Move Anything, Anywhere

Save up to 75% on deliveries and removals

No matter what you are moving; from a King-Sized bed to a framed picture of the Queen; a Grand Piano to a classic Ford Capri; we’ll take care of it all the way from Penzance to Peterhead and beyond.

We do this by marrying people looking to move something with our trusted team of AnyVanners. They are equipped with the knowledge and expertise to go the extra mile. And our customer team are always on hand to ensure there is a friendly person to guide you through the journey.

reviews@anyvan.com

5 -17 Hammersmith Grove The Triangle Hammersmith London

Tell us how ANYVAN made you happy
Excellent and professional service received. They are also practice COVID safety. I will recommend and use their service again.
Punctual, polite and very efficient! Took the legs off the sofa for me as I had forgotten, which was very kind. It was a large sofa with an awkward corridor to manoeuvre but no problem. They also fitted the legs back on when arrived at destination. Really pleased with whole experience and very happy to recommend.
Young man went beyond his job description to get my furniture so very happy with the service i recieved would highly recommend them to everyone
From the moment I booked, they kept in regular contact, telling me when the van was coming etc. The 2 lads were fabtastic, nothing was too much trouble. Polite, courteous and worked so hard. They loaded and unloaded and were so lovely. A well organised company. Cannot recommend them enough. 5 stars.
I ask AnyVan to collect a new Bookcase from a prestigous Furniture company and to deliver it To me 25 miles away to me in the Cotswolds
This picked it up on the dot and delivered on time
Great chaps with well presented Van
Great service, Dorian and Phil kept us updated on progress and were very polite and helpful. Would recommend.
Fast, efficient delivery and all belongings were handled with care
Wonderful, they could not have been more helpful, I live on my own and was not looking forward to moving. They took all of the stress away for me.Very polite and forward thinking.
Thank you very much.
Helpful service, pro-active staff and straight-forward charges/responsibilities. They called the driver for me to confirm specific instructions which was very helpful and ultimately led to us booking through AnyVan. I've already reocmmended the site to others and will do so in the future. It works, staff is friendly, what more could I want?
A wonderfully positive experience. Easy booking, reasonable rates, great communication and tracking, and friendly helpful chaps to do the work. I’d recommend AnyVan to anyone, and already have.
Great service!
Service was very good overall. Staff always very helpful when you get to speak to them. I would recommend using this company.
Price was similar to what I'd pay to do it myself. No problems at all. tracking was great and collection and delivery was exactly as stated. Id use them again!
Excellent friendly service
Fabulous service. I had to book last minute and they were very helpful. The two guys that helped me moved everything with care, and I had to do nothing! The ability to update the booking using the online to was also very helpful. Shall use them again without hesitation.
Anyvan were excellent ... everything picked up and delivered on time and in good order. Will certainly us again.
The process was super smooth. It was really easy to communicate with my driver and he was very helpful. They arrived within the arranged window and took care of my stuff. Would recommend.
The service was excellent my item was picked up and dropped off with perfect timing and the staff were really helpful. Thank you.
Efficient and timely