ANYVAN Reviews

Read ANYVAN Reviews

About ANYVAN:

AnyVan - Move Anything, Anywhere

Save up to 75% on deliveries and removals

No matter what you are moving; from a King-Sized bed to a framed picture of the Queen; a Grand Piano to a classic Ford Capri; we’ll take care of it all the way from Penzance to Peterhead and beyond.

We do this by marrying people looking to move something with our trusted team of AnyVanners. They are equipped with the knowledge and expertise to go the extra mile. And our customer team are always on hand to ensure there is a friendly person to guide you through the journey.

reviews@anyvan.com

5 -17 Hammersmith Grove The Triangle Hammersmith London

Tell us how ANYVAN made you happy
Was kept informed of collection time and could track diver via the app. Helpful and friendly driver. The whole experience was quick and efficient.
Good value, on time, friendly driver and tracking made it excellent service
Great service, a lot cheaper than others
Very happy with the service provided. anyvan were on time, very polite, and allowed us to track their journey from pick up to drop off which was very helpful. Would definitely use again.
AnyVan were excellent! I live in Vancouver which made the time difference a concern, however they were completely accommodating and kept me updated throughout the entire move. The tracking function is amazing as well- thank you!
Our man with his van was brilliant.
My sofa was delivered, I literally didn’t do anything from buying the sofa, to AnyVan delivering, it happened perfectly within the allotted time, delivery was efficient & fast. Really helpful delivery guys, it was a rainy day but it didn’t even get wet. I will be using AnyVan for all my moving needs! You won’t regret it!!
Picked up vehicle on time.Able to track vehicle from start to destination.Driver very helpful at destination completed job by unloading car and parking on drive.Very competitive price.Would recommend saved me a lot of time
Excellent outfit. Good price, good service, excellent tracking. Will defeinitley use again and recommend.
Speedy service. Reliable. Very friendly.
Used ANYVAN to move a rattan sofa set (L shape sofa, table and foot stool - 5 pieces in all, including glass top for table) from Wrexham 100 miles @ £106 - the process was so straight forward from start to finish and totally took away the stress and hassle from me having to do it. The driver was so lovely and complimented me on my purchase. Definitely use again and highly recommend.
Efficient from first booking to doing the job. Great communication . Tracking was great too and the drivers who carried out the job were lovely . Everything went perfectly and I would definitely use them again
Very good. Loved the tracking device.
Very prompt delivery, friendly delivery men and tracking extremely good. The price was reasonable althoughI had to provide my own boxes.
Service was good very friendly price was good would recommend to anyone
Very good service price was very good very friendly would recommend to anyone
Good service, friendly and helpful
Great guys - very pleasant and helpful. Would definitely use again and would definitely recommend :)
Excellent service. The guys went above and beyond the call to help me with my move.
From start to finish was a great experience. Was kept fully updated on tne day. Van arrived, loaded up and delivered to my new home. Can't fault anything. Thank you Anyvan 5 stars
ANYVAN is rated 3.13 based on 871 reviews