Anorak Online Reviews

Read Anorak Online Reviews

02082992416

Unit 3, The Old Stable House,Rear Of 53-55 North Cross Road

Tell us how Anorak Online made you happy
I have followed the DHL return requirement s and I am still waiting for a refund!
I ordered said cardigan one evening. As soon as I sent it through I realised that I had ordered 8 rather than 16. The next morning I tried to phone to remedy this. No number. I then wrote a quick email. No response. The cardigan got sent. I immediately returned it. No response. I asked for a size 16 to be sent out. I asked for a postage refund. A rather unfriendly message came in return with my name spelled incorrectly. Had to reorder. No postage as my fault. Not the best customer services ever! On the back of that email I have now decided not to reoorder.
I was initially very happy with my order, but after washing according to the instructions on the label the pyjamas have shrunk and are now uncomforably tight. I have written to Anorak to request a return but have heard nothing back. Disappointed.
Have received Panda bath mat last week which is lovely, but have still NOT received the towel set ordered at the same time. which was marked in stock
Hi Judith, Oh no! Sorry to hear about your towel set. Please drop us an email along with your order number to info@anorakonline.co.uk and we can try and help resolve this. Team Anorak
Good quality, but not at all as pictured. Terrible colour and faded printing
Sorry to hear this. We are working on photographing our homeware products in natural lighting to avoid this happening again. Your feedback has been passed on to the QC team.
Nice item, but didn't fit. Returned 2nd July. Eleven days later, I haven't heard that it's been received and refunded.
Hi, sorry to hear you've had a disappointing shopping experience with Anorak. We're a very small independent business with only 10 employees - our refund policy states that it will take us up to 21 days to unpack, process and refund your return, sorry about that. If you drop us an email to info@anorakonline.co.uk with your order number we will look into this for you.
The picnic blanket I purchased was of good quality. However I paid for next day delivery but the blanket did not arrive for 6 days! This was really disappointing as I wanted the blanket for a picnic with my son the next day. When I contacted anorak they said there was more orders than usual (due to covid) at their supply house and refunded me the delivery cost. My issue is you shouldn’t offer next day delivery as an option if you cannot commit to the time frame. I don’t think the covid situation (more orders online, less staff) is a reasonable excuse because we have been in lockdown for 1 year now. I have purchased many items online with other companies (Boden for example) and their delivery times and communication is superb, often items are delivered more promptly than anticipated. This was my first purchase from you and I was disappointed with the lack of communication.
We're sorry to hear about your disappointing shopping experience with Anorak. The amazing response to our additional 10% off sale prices, was pretty overwhelming both to us and sadly to our warehouse as well. We have definitely learnt our lesson on this one but we're very sorry that it came at the expense of you and your son's picnic - we understand how special these moments are. Please drop an email to info@anorakonline.co.uk where we can further extend this gratitude.
I ordered 6 Bear Towels. The new Bear pattern is horrible and looks more like a cow than a Bear. I bought and still use your original Bear Towels on which the pattern is great and correct. Why on earth did you change the design. I am aBear aficionado with a house full of Bears of all kinds and 6 ft Bears in the garden. Huge disappointment. Towel quality OK
Sorry to hear about your disappointment with our bear design - this has been passed on to our Design Team.
Had to chase the order up as it was lost. Wouldn’t have arrived otherwise. However once chased they were extremely helpful
Sorry to hear about your frustrations with our delivery, we have recently changed warehouses and courier companies so next time this shouldn't happen.
Item ordered 3rd December. Royal Mail tracking code sent by text but isn't recognised and it is now 14th December. Cannot comment on quality as not received yet
Sorry to hear this, hope it arrived!
I've already sent you an email and heard nothing back from you - poor customer service? Your delivery company left us our Anorak package in an odd place - in the pouring rain. We didn't find it for 2 days and the packaging was ruined. Luckily it was a door mat and the rain didn't ruin it.
Sorry to hear about your disappointing shopping experience with us. We appreciate your honest feedback and have spent a lot of time over the past couple of months to improve our customer service. Team Anorak
Beautiful fabric and quality but unfortunately a different size to that stated on the website.
Oh no, sorry to hear this! Hope we managed to resolve this for you.
Hello, I shop off this site every year and absolutely love the products. However i have been left very disappointed that I am missing a towel set from my order and have been charged for it. I have wrote to your support desk twice and haven’t received a reply. I would appreciate if someone could get in contact with me ASAP to try and have this redelivered by Christmas. Thanks, Jennie
Sorry to hear about your disappointing shopping experience with us. We appreciate your honest feedback and have spent a lot of time over the past couple of months to improve our customer service. Hope you received your towel? Team Anorak
Paid extra for next day delivery but came late. Emails chasing order and asking for postage refund went unanswered. I like the product but maybe it is a bit overpriced for the quality. Overall I'm a bit non pluse.
Sorry to hear about your disappointing shopping experience with us. We appreciate your honest feedback and have spent a lot of time over the past couple of months to improve our customer service. Hope we were able to resolve this for you. Team Anorak
I'm only writing a review because Anorak solicited it. I couldn't find the size guide on the site, I emailed to enquire and telephoned the helpline but no one has been back in touch. I ordered a medium which were too large so I've sent them back to what I hope is the correct address and hope they will be exchanged for a small. A bit of communication is reassuring, there wasn't even anything in the package to help you with the return so I just wrote my request on the delivery slip. Fingers crossed that it works out and I get my pyjamas (which seem very nice) before christmas.
Sorry to hear about your disappointing shopping experience with us. We appreciate your honest feedback and have spent a lot of time over the past couple of months to improve our customer service as well as our sizing issues. Team Anorak
I love the designs but I still haven’t received my order. I would say from order to dispatch is way too long. It’s been over 2 weeks now and it’s still not been sent.
Oh no! So sorry to hear this. Hope we were able to resolve this for you!
Happy with product. Was offered free delivery but after I had paid the delivery was added on. Disappointed!!
Oh my goodness, sorry to hear this. Hope we were able to resolve this for you. Team Anorak
Delivery prompt, no complaints. Ordered the blue bee towels and bath mat. In reality the colour is much duller and there is no bright white on the towel. The blue is a dusky grey/blue. Not a true likeness to the photo. Have sent back.
I bought the waddling ducks towels as a cheer-up gift for a friend. To be honest although the pattern is really pleasing I was rather underwhelmed at the quality in relation to the price. It's a shame as the service was good and the website was easy to use however I don't think I will purchase anything again.
Sorry to hear about your experience shopping with us, our QC team have worked hard over the past couple of months to improve the quality of our products. We thank you for your honest feedback. Team Anorak.
I loved this pattern and was very excited to get them. I was quite disappointed that the tags were on so tight that when I removed them they snagged the towels. There were also another number of snag/runs on a couple of the towels. I was also really disappointed in the bath mat which is no difference in thinkness to the hand towels. Real shame
Anorak Online is rated 4.73 based on 3,010 reviews