Anorak Online Reviews

Read Anorak Online Reviews

02082992416

Unit 3, The Old Stable House,Rear Of 53-55 North Cross Road

Tell us how Anorak Online made you happy
I ordered 6 Bear Towels. The new Bear pattern is horrible and looks more like a cow than a Bear. I bought and still use your original Bear Towels on which the pattern is great and correct.
Why on earth did you change the design. I am aBear aficionado with a house full of Bears of all kinds and 6 ft Bears in the garden. Huge disappointment. Towel quality OK
Had to chase the order up as it was lost. Wouldn’t have arrived otherwise.
However once chased they were extremely helpful
Item ordered 3rd December. Royal Mail tracking code sent by text but isn't recognised and it is now 14th December. Cannot comment on quality as not received yet
I've already sent you an email and heard nothing back from you - poor customer service? Your delivery company left us our Anorak package in an odd place - in the pouring rain. We didn't find it for 2 days and the packaging was ruined. Luckily it was a door mat and the rain didn't ruin it.
Beautiful fabric and quality but unfortunately a different size to that stated on the website.
Hello, I shop off this site every year and absolutely love the products. However i have been left very disappointed that I am missing a towel set from my order and have been charged for it. I have wrote to your support desk twice and haven’t received a reply. I would appreciate if someone could get in contact with me ASAP to try and have this redelivered by Christmas. Thanks, Jennie
Paid extra for next day delivery but came late. Emails chasing order and asking for postage refund went unanswered. I like the product but maybe it is a bit overpriced for the quality. Overall I'm a bit non pluse.
I'm only writing a review because Anorak solicited it. I couldn't find the size guide on the site, I emailed to enquire and telephoned the helpline but no one has been back in touch. I ordered a medium which were too large so I've sent them back to what I hope is the correct address and hope they will be exchanged for a small. A bit of communication is reassuring, there wasn't even anything in the package to help you with the return so I just wrote my request on the delivery slip. Fingers crossed that it works out and I get my pyjamas (which seem very nice) before christmas.
I love the designs but I still haven’t received my order. I would say from order to dispatch is way too long. It’s been over 2 weeks now and it’s still not been sent.
Happy with product. Was offered free delivery but after I had paid the delivery was added on. Disappointed!!
Delivery prompt, no complaints. Ordered the blue bee towels and bath mat. In reality the colour is much duller and there is no bright white on the towel. The blue is a dusky grey/blue. Not a true likeness to the photo. Have sent back.
I bought the waddling ducks towels as a cheer-up gift for a friend. To be honest although the pattern is really pleasing I was rather underwhelmed at the quality in relation to the price. It's a shame as the service was good and the website was easy to use however I don't think I will purchase anything again.
I loved this pattern and was very excited to get them. I was quite disappointed that the tags were on so tight that when I removed them they snagged the towels. There were also another number of snag/runs on a couple of the towels. I was also really disappointed in the bath mat which is no difference in thinkness to the hand towels. Real shame
The backpacks are good but the outdoor dormats have lost colour and kind of clumped together. It basically looks like mud is on them but it isn't it's the fibres have moulded into each other. Overall very disappointing as they have hardly been used and its summer!
Kissing hedgehogs single duvet cover - I am disappointed that one side of this duvet cover has a white check fabric which doesn't compliment the style of the duvet. Why haven't you put the same hedgehog fabric on both sides like previous ones I have brought. Or at least a darker plain fabric. Why would someone choose to have the insipid white check on their bed when they have obviously chosen a vibrant, fun pattern. Bizarre choice! Rather disappointed.
Hi thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear you are disappointed with the design of our bedding.

In answer to your question, the check reverse print used on some of our Kissing Animals bedding sets is a considered design feature that draws inspiration from the grid reference of outdoor maps, playing into Anorak's DNA of outdoor inspired print. The check colours are coordinated with the Kissing Animals on the front, and we love the contrast between the two print styles and the versatility of being able to use the duvet cover both ways around.

The reverse print is clearly displayed on both the website product image and accompanying description. However, we do appreciate design is very subjective and will be happy to refund or exchange the bedding for an alternative design should you wish to return it in its original condition.
I would be more inclined to leave a positive review if my customer experience with Anorak was actually complete. I'm still awaiting the arrival of my order. It isn't necessarily late, but being asked to review the overall service and experience before I'm in receipt of goods ordered is jumping the gun somewhat. May I suggest, Anorak, that you leave a little more time between order confirmation and sending out review requests?
Hi Kathryn,
Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you have not received your order yet, this should not be the case so I am looking into the reason why it hasn't arrived straight away for you and will get this rectified, I will email you separately about this. The request for a review is automated and our customer's should definitely have received their order before being asked to review the product. I will ask IT to look at this.
Isobel
There is p&p however much you spend. None free. My order gave me 3 dates for delivery, I received an email saying I could track my parcel which did not work. I rang you and was told the tracking information was wrong and she would send another order out. Eventually got 1 parcel but not second so don't know whether there is still a parcel lost? Quality of goods is great and hopefully any further orders are better:)
Thank you for your feedback. It was great to speak on the phone to iron our your concerns and resolve this.
Isobel
Lovely design but 2 buttons came off the duvet cover during the second 20 minute wash. It would be good if Anorak could (at the very least) supply replacement buttons. Th.e quality does not appear to match the price of £85
Dear Vera,
I am sorry to hear this. If you can please contact me on info@anorakonline.co.uk I can help fix this for you.
As of Tuesday 4th December NO DELIVERY. STILL WAITING
The basket doesn't look firm like it looks on the picture.

I wouldn't recommend this product.
Anorak Online is rated 4.70 based on 2,201 reviews