Anorak Online Reviews

Read Anorak Online Reviews

02082992416

Unit 3, The Old Stable House,Rear Of 53-55 North Cross Road

Tell us how Anorak Online made you happy
I loved this pattern and was very excited to get them. I was quite disappointed that the tags were on so tight that when I removed them they snagged the towels. There were also another number of snag/runs on a couple of the towels. I was also really disappointed in the bath mat which is no difference in thinkness to the hand towels. Real shame
The backpacks are good but the outdoor dormats have lost colour and kind of clumped together. It basically looks like mud is on them but it isn't it's the fibres have moulded into each other. Overall very disappointing as they have hardly been used and its summer!
Kissing hedgehogs single duvet cover - I am disappointed that one side of this duvet cover has a white check fabric which doesn't compliment the style of the duvet. Why haven't you put the same hedgehog fabric on both sides like previous ones I have brought. Or at least a darker plain fabric. Why would someone choose to have the insipid white check on their bed when they have obviously chosen a vibrant, fun pattern. Bizarre choice! Rather disappointed.
Hi thank you for your feedback and we are sorry to hear you are disappointed with the design of our bedding.

In answer to your question, the check reverse print used on some of our Kissing Animals bedding sets is a considered design feature that draws inspiration from the grid reference of outdoor maps, playing into Anorak's DNA of outdoor inspired print. The check colours are coordinated with the Kissing Animals on the front, and we love the contrast between the two print styles and the versatility of being able to use the duvet cover both ways around.

The reverse print is clearly displayed on both the website product image and accompanying description. However, we do appreciate design is very subjective and will be happy to refund or exchange the bedding for an alternative design should you wish to return it in its original condition.
I would be more inclined to leave a positive review if my customer experience with Anorak was actually complete. I'm still awaiting the arrival of my order. It isn't necessarily late, but being asked to review the overall service and experience before I'm in receipt of goods ordered is jumping the gun somewhat. May I suggest, Anorak, that you leave a little more time between order confirmation and sending out review requests?
Hi Kathryn,
Thank you for your feedback. I am sorry to hear that you have not received your order yet, this should not be the case so I am looking into the reason why it hasn't arrived straight away for you and will get this rectified, I will email you separately about this. The request for a review is automated and our customer's should definitely have received their order before being asked to review the product. I will ask IT to look at this.
Isobel
There is p&p however much you spend. None free. My order gave me 3 dates for delivery, I received an email saying I could track my parcel which did not work. I rang you and was told the tracking information was wrong and she would send another order out. Eventually got 1 parcel but not second so don't know whether there is still a parcel lost? Quality of goods is great and hopefully any further orders are better:)
Thank you for your feedback. It was great to speak on the phone to iron our your concerns and resolve this.
Isobel
Lovely design but 2 buttons came off the duvet cover during the second 20 minute wash. It would be good if Anorak could (at the very least) supply replacement buttons. Th.e quality does not appear to match the price of £85
Dear Vera,
I am sorry to hear this. If you can please contact me on info@anorakonline.co.uk I can help fix this for you.
As of Tuesday 4th December NO DELIVERY. STILL WAITING
The basket doesn't look firm like it looks on the picture. I wouldn't recommend this product.
The website was great, delivery was great, the product is great, but what let this experience down for me was the huge amount of plastic packaging. The towel was wrapped in plastic, then that was in a black plastic bag and then that was ALSO wrapped in a big black plastic bag before it was posted. I had to get through THREE layers of plastic! I only bought one towel! It was excessive packaging. There was no need for it. It has put me off ordering in the future. I love Anorak products, but I don't feel comfortable with the huge amount of plastic waste it is creating.
Thank you very much for your feedback and for drawing this to our attention. I was very sorry to read your review and it has prompted my Directors to arrange a meeting with our warehouse to review our packaging.
Isobel
My item still hasn't arrived. You've used Hermes for delivery, who claim to have tried to deliver three times but have only left two cards. I'd happily collect but there are no contact instructions for collection, no courier location I can visit etc.
Hi Danielle, I'm really sorry to hear about the issue you're having with Hermes. We will contact you today to sort out the problem for you.
On two separate days I tried to order online but was unable to do so because email address not recognised even though I had an email confirming it was. This was very very frustrating because I wasted a lot of time unnecessarily on both occasions. On the third day I rang Anorak and a very helpful lady processed my order for me and it arrived very promptly, and I am pleased with my purchases.
Items not received, upon enquiry they were 'lost with delivery firm'. Good customer service response and delivery then received the next day. Unfortunately not the right items. Awaiting customer service response on second problem. Unable to rate actual items as I don't have the right ones yet!
Fast delivery, however disappointed that the product arrived faulty, and it's been difficult to arrange collection. This is my first time shopping with Anorak; I love the designs, and would love to order the deer towels, however nervous to purchase anything further, due to my experience. I'm still awaiting confirmation for collection of my faulty duvet set.
The door stop was brilliant. The problem I had having my card replaced (as suggested by you because of a problem you had) was not easy. So unless I have a mad moment I shall not be buying from you again.
Ordered and paid for my items.had to chase to find out where they were.delievry company lied and said tried to deliver twice.contacted anorak and basically offered a refund oh sorry and cost of delievry which never happened!got lots of anorak products but so unimpressed with the lack of customer service .so left with no items and made to feel that that's ok!?as a customer ournpartnid simple.We see an item we like we click we buy!then wait in excitement for it to arrive!i had to chase and the end result was very disappointing and not great for a business at all. Nothing offered as an apology for the total waste of time.not a great experience at all
The postage was too long and i ordered 3 items but only received 1
Hi Lauren,
Could you kindly email info@anorakonline.co.uk with details of your order so I can look into this further for you.
Kind regards,
Anorak Team
I purchased oven gloves, x4 tea towels and an apron in the kissing stags range. Not only did the 'cream' background on the tea towels have a pinkish tinge on arrival but after one wash (on a 30 degree cycle and with nothing else in the wash) the black stags on my tea towels and apron have gone grey and no longer match the oven gloves. Very disappointed and wish I hadn't wasted £70 plus on these items.
Hi Angela,

Really sorry to hear this. Could you email us directly on info@anorakonline.co.uk so we can take this further?

Kind regards

Anorak
Has not arrived
Slightly disappointed with colours of items when they arrived. The tree/teepee ironing board cover looked cream and black on line and when it arrived it looked slightly pink (Almost like it had been in he wash with something red)! The bunny towel looked more pastel Mint green on the site and arrived looking more sage coloured. Good quality items, quick delivery but not quite as depicted in phtos.
This is the second item we have ordered from Anorak and yet again we are having to chase our parcel. We waited weeks for our bedding to arrive last time. Delivery service is very poor.
Anorak Online is rated 4.72 based on 1,700 reviews