Anorak Online Reviews

Read Anorak Online Reviews

02082992416

Unit 3, The Old Stable House,Rear Of 53-55 North Cross Road

Tell us how Anorak Online made you happy
When I saw the fox doormat online I fell in love immediately. It arrived well packed and now sits proudly in my front door porch. Absolutely splendid.
Good service, lovely vibrant colours, very pleased with the towels. Thank you!
From searching the web for what I was looking for to finding the Anorak web site, navigating the lovely web site selecting, purchasing , Oder confirmation order notification and delivery. All superb. The lockable boxes are marvellous quality. The attractive bright print finished in top quality brass corners, gasps and locks. There are rings on the gasps where additional small padlock could be added to rack one. A colleague saw mine and is ordering one a document box to keep Will and other important documents locked in. A superb quality product which if bought as a tuck box will change its use as the owner grows. A true 'treasure chest' Thank you Anorak for a professional service and magnificent products.
Love the picnic blanket - beautiful print, conveniently waterproof under-layer and rolls up nice and small. Fantastic product.
These hand towels are top quality towels, I already have the bath sheets. I love the stag design. They are going to look beautiful in my new bathroom.
The geese towel is beautiful and was instantly adored by my little granddaughter who insists on it for bathtime
I love Anorak. I spend a stupid amount of money with them. I wish they had some kind of loyalty scheme. I am definitely due a free bag.
BROUGHT A LOVELY KINGSIZE DUVET SET IN YOUR SALE AND IT ARRIVED VERY QUICKLY AND WAS WELL PACKAGED. THE DEISGN IS FANTASTIC AND THE QUAILITY IS REALLY GREAT. IT FITS PERFECTLY INSIDE A KINGSIZE DUVET. IT ALSO WASHES REALLY WELL AND DOES NOT SEEM TO FADE IN COLOUR. LOVE THE RED FOX DESIGN AND THE GREAT FEEL AND QUAILTY. TOP DUVET COVER. WHICH IS QUIRKY AND FUN..
Anorak Online is rated 4.72 based on 1,698 reviews