Anorak Online Reviews

Read Anorak Online Reviews

02082992416

Unit 3, The Old Stable House,Rear Of 53-55 North Cross Road

Tell us how Anorak Online made you happy
This is the 2nd set of this bedding I have purchased. My son loves not only the pattern but the softness and feel of the cotton on his skin. He takes great pride in saying how much nicer his bedding is than that of his siblings who haven’t been quite so lucky!
Anorak Online 5 star review on 22nd August 2020
Dear Anorak, I want to thank you for creating the most beautiful and perfect picnic blanket! I got the one with swans on it and not only is it just so elegant to look at, the fabric is high quality and I love that the underside is waterproof. I take it to the park with my dog and it's so light and easy to roll up - fits perfectly in my backpack! The fabric is soft yet sleek and so my dog's little shedding just slides right off! I love that - it keeps it looking chic and clean! I must say I'm impressed - and it was made in the EU so I don't have to worry about labor laws. Thank you for creating a lovely, ethical and practical picnic blanket for us! I will be back for more! Best wishes, Jacquie & Lillie (woof!)
When I saw the fox doormat online I fell in love immediately. It arrived well packed and now sits proudly in my front door porch. Absolutely splendid.
Good service, lovely vibrant colours, very pleased with the towels. Thank you!
Anorak Online 5 star review on 4th May 2019 Anorak Online 5 star review on 4th May 2019
From searching the web for what I was looking for to finding the Anorak web site, navigating the lovely web site selecting, purchasing , Oder confirmation order notification and delivery. All superb. The lockable boxes are marvellous quality. The attractive bright print finished in top quality brass corners, gasps and locks. There are rings on the gasps where additional small padlock could be added to rack one. A colleague saw mine and is ordering one a document box to keep Will and other important documents locked in.
A superb quality product which if bought as a tuck box will change its use as the owner grows. A true 'treasure chest'
Thank you Anorak for a professional service and magnificent products.
Love the picnic blanket - beautiful print, conveniently waterproof under-layer and rolls up nice and small. Fantastic product.
These hand towels are top quality towels, I already have the bath sheets. I love
the stag design. They are going to look beautiful in my new bathroom.
The geese towel is beautiful and was instantly adored by my little granddaughter who insists on it for bathtime
Anorak Online 5 star review on 20th September 2016
I love Anorak. I spend a stupid amount of money with them.
I wish they had some kind of loyalty scheme. I am definitely due a free bag.
BROUGHT A LOVELY KINGSIZE DUVET SET IN YOUR SALE AND IT ARRIVED VERY QUICKLY AND WAS WELL PACKAGED.
THE DEISGN IS FANTASTIC AND THE QUAILITY IS REALLY GREAT.
IT FITS PERFECTLY INSIDE A KINGSIZE DUVET.
IT ALSO WASHES REALLY WELL AND DOES NOT SEEM TO FADE IN COLOUR.
LOVE THE RED FOX DESIGN AND THE GREAT FEEL AND QUAILTY.
TOP DUVET COVER. WHICH IS QUIRKY AND FUN..
Anorak Online is rated 4.72 based on 2,025 reviews