Anorak Online Reviews

Read Anorak Online Reviews

02082992416

Unit 3, The Old Stable House,Rear Of 53-55 North Cross Road

Tell us how Anorak Online made you happy
Fantastic! All of the items I bought look amazing and are of a really high quality. I'm very happy.
Lovely good quality products with more than helpful customer service!
Love your products and designs. Hedgehog duvet is particularly appealing. Only thing that was sub-optimal was the packaging in which it arrived. Thanks
Good delivery service and a lovely product that was so well received !
Absolutely beautiful products. I have a couple of the large wash bags- such useful kit- they’re huge- excellent for sun creams and even fit all the kids wet swim stuff which saves on a big old mess. Love them. But it’s the towels... OMG the ladybird print towels are my absolute favourite of all time. I have about 20 of them!!! And the bath mats. They’re so thick and feel more luxurious than any other I have used. I have Descamps, Christy, Cath Kidston- these beat them all on feel, wash and durability. Highly recommended.
Always great quality and service. Love Anorak !!
I ordered the badger doormat and am delighted with it! Very good quality and has really brightened my doorstep!
Speedy and I love my doormat. Good quality, hasn’t shed like some do.
Product came very fast and is good quality. Do wish it stood up on its own though, if it’s empty it collapses.
Love the designs and products !
Anorak has some lovely different and well designed products that are good quality. They are slightly more expensive but when using their offers good value. One thing that drops the star to good is the large delivery charge on everything! If you buy over £60 you would expect free delivery and to pay £4.95 on something that is £20 is too much and higher than any other internet supplier I shop with. I wouldn't want to order less than £50 as the items become too expensive with delivery on top.
Great products, fab prints, good quality and very good sales!!!!
The ordering process was quick and easy, my order arrived quickly and the quality of the towel that I ordered was very good.
Great product- But very pricy postage, and slow delivery service
Lovely quality items and prompt delivery.
Prompt and efficient service, very pleased with the quality.
Beautiful, unusual doormats - great quality and size. Swift delivery :)
I bought a few of the large bath bags and one of the storage baskets before Christmas. They arrived really quickly and were great quality. Better than I expected for the price actually! We are using one of the bath bags as a swimming bag for the kids trunks and they love it!
Simple booking process. The support via email was quick and useful. I'm very very pleased with the baby changing bag I purchased. It is of very good quality. I'm very impressed.
Order process straightforward. Delivery time reasonable. Items as described.
Anorak Online is rated 4.72 based on 1,672 reviews