Anorak Online Reviews

02082992416

Unit 3, The Old Stable House,Rear Of 53-55 North Cross Road

Tell us how Anorak Online made you happy

Alison Cleave
"Love this door mat.. makes me smile every time I open the door. Great service and lovely products"
Janice Heath
"Good service, lovely vibrant colours, very pleased with the towels. Thank you!"
Sarah Bateson
"I purchased 3 stag hand towels The arrived well packed in a box and indivually plastic wrapped (which needs to be changed to recycled paper). Excellent quality, nice and thick and have washed well."
"Speedy delivery and well packaged without too much unnecessary plastic. The doormat looks great and appears to be of good quality."
Posted 1 hour ago
"I ordered the Badger door mat, this arrived within good time and I was updated through the process, the door mat arrived well packaged and great quality. Thank you"
"Fabulous, just what I wanted. Excellent quality. I will certainly be returning to this website."
"The towels are beautiful, I ordered 3 large towels and 3 hand towels, the ducks in particular are amazing, the only problem I had is I got a bee hand towel instead of an orca one so one of my sets don’t match can this be swooped it’s still in the packaging etc"
"Excellent quality perfect for a family of four, highly recommended"
"Great well equipped backpack"
"Great size and love the fish design!"
"Good quality but I feel very overpriced. And postage is expensive for the amount of time it takes to arrive."
"Everything was great, from the order process, to the delivery to the lady I spoke to who corrected the error I made in my order with great customer service. The only reason I gave it a 4 rather than a 5 was because I was slightly disappointed in the product. I ordered a bumble bee changing bag, which I’m in love with but the changing mat was torn at the seam. It seemed such a petty thing to return for but I was disappointed it hadn’t been checked prior to sending."
"I recently purchased the ladybird roll top cool bag and matching picnic blanket. I am thrilled with my purchase. Delivery was quick and easily to track. The bag is great, perfect for a picnic for a couple, easy to pack and carry and keep things nicely chilled."
"I have previously bought towels sets online from Anorak and have been very happy with them. However something seems to have happened - the quality is still lovely and highly recommended, but the colours are far more muted than previously, and also more muted than in the pictures advertising them online. I bought a set of fish towels, and while lovely, the pink is very dusky and too muted for the bathroom. I returned them and bought a set of buzzy bee towels for their brightness, however the yellow is far more muted and mustardy than the yellow on my hedgehog towel set. It is too expensive to keep returning from Ireland, so I am keeping these. The biggest problem is the difference between the advertised photos and the actual colours of the towels Anorak, please have a look at this!"
"The orca & kissing hedgehogs duvet covers were a great hit with my children!"
"Very pleased with mat. IT arrived well packaged and we are delighted with it."
"Easy to use website and lovely product. I will be back!"
"Easy to use. Clear pictures. Efficient postage service."
"Lovely product."
"I made my order and payment was made. This was accepted and I was informed that I would receive an e-mail informing me of when my delivery would be expected to arrive. It came very quickly but unfortunately I never received one but luckily my neighbour accepted my parcel. I am pleased with my purchases."
"Items well packaged and as described, but one of my towels had a loose thread and it has come through quite badly on the other side. Shame as everything else is great"
"Very lovely doormat."