Anorak Online Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Anorak Online

02082992416

Unit 3, The Old Stable House,Rear Of 53-55 North Cross Road

How would you rate Anorak Online?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"The kissing hedgehogs junior rucksack is the perfect size for my little boy for nursery. Just fits in spare clothes and nappies etc. The material feels like it would withhold a light shower too. We’ve already received lots of positive comments. Fast delivery by Anorak"
Posted 1 hour ago
"I love their designs. This product - the hedgehog picnic blanket - was chosen for its lovely design, it's a perfect gift for an outdoorsy family, and it was in the sale! Very happy."
Victoria Turner
Verified Buyer
"Prompt delivery, items well packaged and they were really great quality. First time I have purchased from anorak and I love the back pack/cool bag/ picnic hamper. I will be buying from you again!!"
Carolyn Symons
Verified Buyer
"The lady I dealt with was knowledgeable and personable ."
Helen Edwards
Verified Buyer
"Lovely hedgehog towels arrived very promptly and in recycled packaging."
Angela Hutchinson
Verified Buyer
"Quick delivery and really lovely doormat, think I need another one for the front door now :0)"
Louise Pettitt
Verified Buyer
"Quality products delivered super quickly. Perfect!"
Rachel Hattersley
Verified Buyer
"Website was simple to navigate, loads of choice and my order arrived promptly- thank you!"
"Quick delivery. Cute prints that were a bargain in the sale. The large wash bag is proving very useful as a nappy/ changing bag that can be thrown in the bottom of the buggy, but it looks cute!"
"Quality products"
"I love my kissing hedgehogs duvet set. It is excellent quality fabric, cheerful and bright. Very stylish. Really pleased. Just wish there were more colour ways so I could coordinate for other rooms!"
"Quick and easy ordering and prompt delivery. Towels not very absorbent though."
"Order arrived quickly and correctly"
"Very efficient, good product, just what you ask for"
Joanne Lawlor
Verified Buyer
"Lovely soft bath mat, brightens up my bathroom and the hedgehogs make me smile, thick and warm and the flannel too."
Rachel S Harris
Verified Buyer
"Easy to see products and easy to navigate. No complex pictures to figure out"
"Love my kissing hedgehogs. ❤️ Speedy delivery too"
"Items not received, upon enquiry they were 'lost with delivery firm'. Good customer service response and delivery then received the next day. Unfortunately not the right items. Awaiting customer service response on second problem. Unable to rate actual items as I don't have the right ones yet!"
"Good products. Speedy delivery"
Jayne Purcell
Verified Buyer
"Love the Anorak toilet bag range"
Anorak Online is rated 4.76 based on 969 reviews