Anorak Online Reviews

Read Anorak Online Reviews

02082992416

Unit 3, The Old Stable House,Rear Of 53-55 North Cross Road

Tell us how Anorak Online made you happy
Good prompt service and great product
Lovely! despatched in a timely manner, packed well. They are excellent flannels
Great product, prompt delivery
Lovely designs
Easy to order .... fast delivery
Lovely soft and comfy. Great design. Godson loves it. Great fit. Good price
Good quality picnic mat
Absolutely love these PJs! Great to lounge around in. Super comfy, fantastic quality & true to size. Really pleased that I made the purchase.
This is the second duvet set I have bought from Anorak - the cotton feels soft agains the skin and washes well. The drawstring bag it comes in ensures that the set is kept together.
Really quick service & thoughtful packaging.
Really quick delivery and I LOVE my new gorilla and bunny sweatshirts and door mat.
The sweatshirts are getting compliments already :)
I love my new panda jamas, great quality and baggy enough to be comfortable.
My daughter so much loved it !!! Thank you
Easy ordering, good service, excellent products.
We're so pleased to hear you had a great shopping experience with us, Team Anorak
Good communication.
Bought my daughter a sweatshirt and it is her new favourite thing. Lovely quality, not at all 'bulky' as sweatshirts can be, the print is fantastic and it fits perfectly. I had an issue (totally my error nothing to do with Anorak) which was resolved quickly by customer service who were super helpful and responsive. Highly recommended 👌
Ahh that's fantastic to hear, thanks for the lovely feedback! Team Anorak
The picnic blanket I purchased was of good quality. However I paid for next day delivery but the blanket did not arrive for 6 days! This was really disappointing as I wanted the blanket for a picnic with my son the next day. When I contacted anorak they said there was more orders than usual (due to covid) at their supply house and refunded me the delivery cost. My issue is you shouldn’t offer next day delivery as an option if you cannot commit to the time frame. I don’t think the covid situation (more orders online, less staff) is a reasonable excuse because we have been in lockdown for 1 year now. I have purchased many items online with other companies (Boden for example) and their delivery times and communication is superb, often items are delivered more promptly than anticipated. This was my first purchase from you and I was disappointed with the lack of communication.
We're sorry to hear about your disappointing shopping experience with Anorak. The amazing response to our additional 10% off sale prices, was pretty overwhelming both to us and sadly to our warehouse as well. We have definitely learnt our lesson on this one but we're very sorry that it came at the expense of you and your son's picnic - we understand how special these moments are. Anorak are still a very small brand compared to the likes of Boden and we want to thank you for supporting us. Please drop an email to info@anorakonline.co.uk where we can further extend this gratitude.
Lovely pyjamas. Will buy more in the future.
Great website and very easy to use.
Really love my Anorak tops! So comfy and great quality cotton. It made my day when they arrived
Anorak Online 5 star review on 8th April 2021