Anorak Online Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Anorak Online

02082992416

Unit 3, The Old Stable House,Rear Of 53-55 North Cross Road

How would you rate Anorak Online ?

"Love my new hedgehogs kissing coir mat, the colour is vibrant and it makes me smile every time I see it ! Great quality thickness too. Quick easy to order and great delivery"
"Prompt delivery. Products in perfect order. And so cheap as on sale!!"
Anita Klein
Anita Klein
Verified Buyer
"The geese towel is beautiful and was instantly adored by my little granddaughter who insists on it for bathtime"
Anne Kristine Brandsoy
Verified Buyer
"Delivery time was outstandingly fast! Due to being away for work, i had to delay delivery date..ehich was quick and easy. All items seem so far to be of high quality and look forward to using them. A happy punter. 😎"
Cheri Stephens
Verified Buyer
"Very helpful and the towels are just lovely"
"Fantastic products. Love the designs..and great quality. Thanks! JJ"
"Easy to order, arrived within the time frame. Pleased with my picnic blanket. Large and easy to fold and carry. It's not very thick/padded but as I expected. It's a good size will fit my family and picnic food."
Helen Sackey-Addo
Verified Buyer
"Excellent quality products and super prompt delivery. My new door mat looks fab!"
"Love these towels - great quality. A tad costly but there you go. Take me back to my youth!"
"Quick and easy service, easy site to navigate gorgeous products-"
Sue Mcardle
Verified Buyer
"Ease of ordering quick delivery ordered a duck hand towel lovely and thick well made one happy customer"
"nice products"
"The kissing hedgehog mat looks very cheery in the porch outside my front door - brightens the whole space up."
Becky Vincent
Verified Buyer
"Stylish picnic rucksack which seems to be sturdy and spacious too. Looking forward to using it with our kids this summer."
Gillian Mckeown
Verified Buyer
"Wonderfully different products. Speedy delivery and beautiful quality. Delighted with the bedset for my son!"
Helen Williams
Verified Buyer
"I love the look of the products I ordered but was disappointed with the quality of the door mat sadly. It had areas of solid plastic instead of bristles, one of which fell off in the first week of use leaving a hole."
"Best towels ever"
Jill Salter
Verified Buyer
"I recently bought the new backpack picnic bag & it is excellent. Ideal for carrying your picnic while out on a walk. I’ve been looking for a bag like this & was delighted to discover this one."
Sue Carole
Verified Buyer
"It was easy to find what I was looking for and ordering was straightforward. However. . . It's a lovely bag and the hedgehog design is delightful; but it's not a patch on the Kissing Rabbits mini-shopper that it was to replace. That was the ideal bag as far as I'm concerned, with that ingenious pocket for phone, list and keys; the side-gusset which made sure goods were distributed evenly. And the handles were the perfect length for me as I'm narrow-shouldered, can't manage shoulder bags and Kissing Hedgehogs, alas, drags on the ground when hand-held by a short-ass like me. I've managed to obtain a new mini-shopper from Ebay but if you have any left in stock, please let me know. The quality and design are second-to-none in my opinion."
Ursula Luft
Verified Buyer
"nice article and quick delivery to germany"
"Just received my order, Kissing Badgers doormat. Delighted with purchase very quirky design. Thankyou"
Joanne Laughton
Verified Buyer
"Simple easy to use website. Informative and speedy delivery. Excellent quality of towels ordered. Highly delighted customer 🤗 Thank you Anorak I will be back"
"I absolutely love the bits I bought from Anorak. The stag duvet set is DELICIOUS to sleep in - hotel comfort at home. And the badger, duck and hedgehog hand towels are fabulous. Good quality, quirky, unusual and fun to use. I'm very happy with my purchases - thanks Anorak!"
Anorak Online is rated 4.76 based on 1,035 reviews