02082992416

C22B Parkhall, 40 Martell Road, United Kingdom

Anita Klein
Anita Klein
Verified Buyer

The geese towel is beautiful and was instantly adored by my little granddaughter who insists on it for bathtime
Helen Holden
Helen Holden
Verified Buyer

I love my picnic blanket and its already had a trip to the races. Its was admired by my friends.
So happy that you have been enjoying your picnic blanket this summer, thanks so much for sharing the image with us :)
Katie Horne
Katie Horne
Verified Buyer

Very pleased ,excellent quality and prompt delivery

Lovely products
Hochiabaking

I really want to buy Anorak Kissing Squirrels Picnic Hamper~~

Can you help me~~~please!!!!!!!!!
Louise Williams
Verified Buyer

Quality product, quirky and delivered rapidly- thank you!
Beronica Clay
Verified Buyer

Anorak provided a quick service which made my daughter very happy as it meant she received her kissing rabbits lunch bag faster! Wouldn't hesitate in ordering from you again.

Great quality. Very cool. Happy
Kate Graves
Verified Buyer

Very easy to order, straight forward website, speedy delivery and impressed with service from ukmail. Love my products- the Kissing Badger towel and waddling ducks tea towels. Will certainly be ordering again. Thank you! I would just like to see a bit more variety in the products, currently a little bit limited as to whats available.. But thumbs up overall 👍🏻
Stephanie Cordes
Verified Buyer

Living in NZ I appreciate prompt excellent service. Website is easy and parcel arrives sooner than I expect.
Love you products. Thankyou 😍
Kirsten Cooper
Verified Buyer

I bought a picnic hamper, melamine plates and cups, and a peg bag. The quality is brilliant, I absolutely love them. Delivered quickly and well packaged. Can't wait to use them!
Carole Ann Middleton
Verified Buyer

Love the quality, style and colour .
Verified Buyer

The sleeping bag is a little on the pricey side, but it's absolutely lovely quality and so nice that it's completely cotton! Def the best sleeping bag on the market!
Verified Buyer

Great product. Love the sale prices
Andrea Cox
Verified Buyer

The designs of material and the quality, the ordering and delivery is all brilliant. Very impressed, have recommended and will use again!
Verified Buyer

Beautiful bag, great size, happy me.
Mandy Parham
Verified Buyer

Beautiful towels, good quality and great designs. My granddaughter loved the one I bought for her- hedgehogs
Sara Martinez
Verified Buyer

The products were beautiful and great value for money. I added to my order after having placed it and the customer service was exceptional.
Charlotte Platten
Verified Buyer

Great products, fast delivery - couldn't ask ask for much more!
Rebecca Freeston
Verified Buyer

The cushion is fun, colourful and really brings the burst of colour that our room needed. The cushion is nice quality, my only grumble would be that I think it is slightly overpriced at £20.
Sarah Hodkinson
Verified Buyer

Prompt delivery. Products in perfect order. And so cheap as on sale!!
Verified Buyer

I am in love with the kissing rabbits print.
Anorak is rated 4.78 based on 611 reviews