Anorak Online Reviews

Read Anorak Online Reviews

02082992416

Unit 3, The Old Stable House,Rear Of 53-55 North Cross Road

Tell us how Anorak Online made you happy
arrived in good time, well packed. It's Christmas gift so haven't unwrapped the products.
Posted 21 minutes ago
Good product but standard delivery felt expensive and slow.
I LOVE Anorak designs and products and have bought a number of things over the past few years. I have been coveting the anorak table cloth for some time and was so excited when we finally decided to buy the Kissing Stags for our family dining table. Within a couple of weeks, my son dropped a little bolognese on the table cloth. ‘No problem’ I thought, it’s wipe clean. Unfortunately the food wiped off and the stain remained. No matter what cleaning product I use, the stain remains. Unfortunately because the table cloth is wipe clean, it cannot go in the washing machine. I am SO disappointed and would not recommend this at all. For such a family friendly design, it is not a family friendly product at all ☹️
Very happy with lovely swan t towels and gorgeous fox doormat. Nearly forgot the animal print doormat . Loved that too.
Quality of service and delivery excellent. Good communication and Items I bought are lovely. Getting excited for Christmas 😁
Good web page and easy ordering also the items I bought are lovely
Fabulous quality duvet set. My boys love them.
Love the quality and the designs. Bought the orca bath towel for my grandson and the orca and duck facecloths. Have bought the duck bath sheet for my granddaughter (who loves her 'ducky' flannel) because my one criticism is the meagre sizing. The bath size towel goes around a six year old but would be very skimpy on an adult.
The lady I dealt with was amazing. Proactively helpful when I was a bit remiss and dis-organised. Parcel arrived swiftly and all in tact. Excellent!
Good product; realistic price and efficient delivery service.
Loved the design and size of the Christmas sack. I brought it for my grand daughters first Christmas. I hope it will used for all her future Christmas’s to come.
User friendly website and very fast delivery. Item purchased is a Christmas present for my granddaughter, who loves Orca whales, so I'm expecting it to be well-received.
Beautiful materiel and very well made.
Lovely stuff! Bought the Ladybird design duvet set - it looks fab and feels gorgeous.
Recently ordered the kissing swans double duvet set and matching towels. They are lovely - really good quality and beautiful design. Hoping that Anorak bring out black swans on white background.
Love the towels. Two badgers and one bee. They are great quality and so unusual. A real talking point
Absolutely love my Orca flannels and T-towels I purchased. Such good quality. My Grandson loves Orcas. I bought some Christmas towels and flannels 2 years ago that had reindeer on and they are just lovely at Christmas time. The children love them. Thank you Anorak I shall be purchasing other items from your collection.
Super support from customer services. Needed an exchange - easy and great amount of respect given for my enquiry. Thank you. Love the anorak products.
Anorak were great to deal with - quick to respond and good customer service. I would recommend. Thanks
I bought the duck towel as a Christmas present for my granddaughter. I am very pleased with it as the colours are lovely and the towel very soft. The pattern is a lot bigger than I expected, but I like it. The delivery was delayed (carrier's fault). My only criticism is that I think the postage charge is excessive.
Anorak Online is rated 4.72 based on 1,591 reviews