Anorak Reviews

677 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

02082992416

C22B Parkhall, 40 Martell Road, United Kingdom

How would you rate Anorak ?

Verified Buyer

Prompt delivery. Products in perfect order. And so cheap as on sale!!
Anita Klein
Anita Klein
Verified Buyer

The geese towel is beautiful and was instantly adored by my little granddaughter who insists on it for bathtime
Helen Holden
Helen Holden
Verified Buyer

I love my picnic blanket and its already had a trip to the races. Its was admired by my friends.
So happy that you have been enjoying your picnic blanket this summer, thanks so much for sharing the image with us :)
Jackie Hoare
Verified Buyer

Amazing designs and quality. Also fantastic customer service. Very happy customer!
Unverified Reviewer
Unverified Reviewer

Lovely design and good quality product.
Verified Buyer

Lovely design and good quality :)
Veronica Glowa
Verified Buyer

I was really happy with this purchase. I love the print and it is a good size.
Helen Foulds
Verified Buyer

Amazingly quick service (ordered 3pm delivered next day by 10am) for fantastic products. What I love is that everything looks great and washes well which is important for our family.
Verified Buyer

Amazingly fast service and super products
Verified Buyer

The designs are great. I'm very happy with my badger and hedgehog towels. Delivery always fast.
Verified Buyer

Not only did the product meet my very expectations, shipping was extremely fast and service excellent. I was worried the product wouldn't arrive in time (before I was leaving on my trip). I got very fast personal reply on my email explaining the situation, and because of a banking holiday they made extra sure to check in with the shipment and make it a priority. It arrived in 4 business days (UK to westcoast Canada) and I couldn't be happier. Correspondence was personal and caring, and even if it hadn't arrived in time, I'm convinced Anorak had done everything within their power.
Jacqueline Cowlard
Verified Buyer

Beautiful products. Speedily delivery. Great designs. High quality.
Karen Stanley
Verified Buyer

Love the animal prints :) would love to see something fox-y!
Andy CANTOR
Verified Buyer

I have been using Anorak for a while now to buy kissing stags merchandise for my husband, ( although we can get some items in John Lewis too......which is nice. A while ago now I asked why we couldn't have duck items, as they are MY favourite. Some little while later we have, and my spending goes on. Now I see we have badgers too......awesome. Enjoy the range of products, and the fact that you can't get the same from any other sort of brand. All individual stuff and you know ANORAK is the place to go
R E Cockshott
Verified Buyer

I love your towel items and you regularly offer pretty good deals. That said, I do feel your postage charges are slightly excessive.
Verified Buyer

The designs are so refreshing. My children love the animals. And so do I!
Annette Hayes-Savage
Verified Buyer

Fantastic products. Super quality and delivery time was spot on. Great sale offers too. My children chose your towels as they are so vibrant in colour and each design unique. No more mix ups with towels in the bathroom
Verified Buyer

I love the animal sets of products. Shipping and arrival of goods to Italy was very fast. I'm very satisfied with my overall experience.
Bernadette O
Verified Buyer

Brilliant quality, fast delivery and great price. Very happy customer indeed.
Deirdre A J Ducker
Verified Buyer

I love your duck prints. The towels are delightful.
Kaye Witty
Verified Buyer

I ordered the kissing hedgehogs bath mat which is lovely it would be great of you did toilet mats also
Sonia Gilbert
Verified Buyer

Lovely designs, good quality products, swift delivery.
Verified Buyer

Love that you give a damn... Your picnic rug rolls functionality, fun and quality into one fabulous product - and it's delivered with a truly personal touch...
Anorak is rated 4.78 based on 677 reviews