Anorak Online Reviews

Read Anorak Online Reviews

02082992416

Unit 3, The Old Stable House,Rear Of 53-55 North Cross Road

Tell us how Anorak Online made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Being an animal lover, I love the animal themed products. Delivery is fast and products are not what you would find in the high street
Fast efficient dispatch. Good quality product, nice design, well received by recipient (towels bought as gift).
Very disappointed with the quality considering its RRP. I wouldn’t recommend these doormats.
Love my item...wash bag, 2nd now I've bought. Thank you
First time I’ve used this company,great product and fantastic service. Thank you
Lovely bath towel, soft to touch. Only issue was on arrival a couple of threads were loose on towel so not 100% perfect but not enough to send back.
Good service with speedy delivery. Parcel was well packaged. Delighted with the purchase.
Great products as usual, but the outer packaging was poor. The parcel was wrapped in thin paper which had ripped open and we nearly lost one of our items. You need sturdier parcel wrap Anorak! However the picnic blanket and tablecloth are lovely quality and will be used for years to come.
Found it online having never heard of the company before. Great service, great product. Glad I ordered.
Lovely company and product. Good service, excellent design and quality. Purchased the duck design tablecloth for my conservatory and I'm so pleased.
I totally love Anorak products - really good quality, good value, long lasting and excellent service
Love the quality of Anorak products. We now have 2 duvet sets which not only have great prints but are also lovely fabric.
Fabulous designs and excellent quality. Quick delivery and fantastic savings in the sale. Would highly recommend
Lovely range of patterns and great quality. I bought the orca raincoat and it's not only practical but looks great on.
Love the product, my purchase came earlier than expected so very happy.
The sheets are perfect! Exactly how they look in the photo, good value and so comfy!! Would definitely buy again!
Very speedy service. Great quality product
Gorgeous swan doormat. Bought in the sale (bonus!). Brilliant quality, better than expected. Arrived in 3 days. I appreciated the packaging wasn’t excessive but was effective. Pleased all round and I would definitely recommend!
Absolutely love our doormat-we have so many compliments.
Fantastic quality and fun designs
Anorak Online is rated 4.72 based on 1,718 reviews