Anorak Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Anorak

C22B Parkhall, 40 Martell Road, United Kingdom

How would you rate Anorak ?

Verified Buyer

Have bought several items over the years. All of my toiletry bags, love. Recently bought mugs which were great value and look fabulous. My next purchase will be towels. Love Anorak! More throws and draught excluders needed though!
Verified Buyer

Gorgeous product, speedy delivery! I can't wait to own some more of those kissing animals!
IRIS ROONEY
Verified Buyer

First time ordering from Anorak. Very pleased with ease of use of website, quick delivery & lovely products. Prices seem good, but I took advantage of a sale, so the prices were great!
Tim Bullen

quick and efficient
Verified Buyer

The products arrived quickly and seem good quality. I would have given 5 stars but, as a new customer, I should have claimed a discount. As I had to register as a new customer I thought it may have been picked up on the site.
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service and good products
Lesley Teager
Verified Buyer

I have recently received the stag table mats, oven gloves, tray and mugs! Wow, they look amazing! The mugs, oven gloves and tray in the sale were an absolute bargain and I am very pleased. The table mats are however disappointing. We are a family of 5 and so I ordered 2 sets. £50! On the first use a small amount of water was spilt at the edge of one of the mats. We didn't wipe until the end of the meal but it had already caused the surface to ripple lift. I wanted to use them on a daily basis but don't think they are up to that kind of use.
Jane Manchester
Verified Buyer

Love my picnic bag great quality love more of this make
Verified Buyer

I really love the ducky design. It was great to get the teatowels at sale price as well.

I was disappointed to find the picnic blanket isn't really a blanket at all. It is just a waterproof backed cotton sheet. I was at least hoping for a soft brushed cotton.

I haven't returned it because the size and design are good, and I understand it can be washed in the washing machine, which is very practical.
Verified Buyer

Excellent service. Delighted with face cloths I ordered.
Rachel Sharp
Verified Buyer

Great service sand great product 😀
Karen
Unverified Reviewer

The kissing stags duvet is just perfect . Very prompt delivery
Verified Buyer

Really fast delivery, great!
Virginie Eckersley
Verified Buyer

Have bought a set of bone china reindeer mugs in the sale at a amazing bargain price.
And they are lovely! The delivery was so quick, the items beautifully and individually
packed. I am really delighted with the service. Have bought items before and got the
same amazing experience. Thank you Anorak!!
Jo Henrich
Verified Buyer

I ordered the kissing rabbits lunch bag and cool bag (in the sale so a great price!). The ordering process was easy and they arrived really quickly.
My son is using the lunch bag for school which is perfect as it has a lovely long strap for hands free carrying. I do feel that the cool bag would have benefited from a similar long adjustable strap to give more comfort when carrying it!
Verified Buyer

Great product, great price and fast delivery. Will definitely be ordering again 👍🏼
Verified Buyer

Picnic rug for my daughter's Birthday made her very happy so made me happy too !
Verified Buyer

Love my stag print melamine tray. First one came broken. The customer service was staggeringly good - quick email, no fuss and an extremely well wrapped replacement was sent immediately.
Sue Guy
Verified Buyer

The parcel was delivered very promptly and the picnic pouch was just as described. It was a present for a couple on their first wedding anniversary and they loved it.
Catherine Metcalfe
Verified Buyer

Love the everything I got.
Anorak is rated 4.77 based on 822 reviews