Anorak Online Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Anorak Online

02082992416

Unit 3, The Old Stable House,Rear Of 53-55 North Cross Road

How would you rate Anorak Online ?

Sarah Bateson
"I purchased 3 stag hand towels The arrived well packed in a box and indivually plastic wrapped (which needs to be changed to recycled paper). Excellent quality, nice and thick and have washed well."
"Love my new hedgehogs kissing coir mat, the colour is vibrant and it makes me smile every time I see it ! Great quality thickness too. Quick easy to order and great delivery"
"Prompt delivery. Products in perfect order. And so cheap as on sale!!"
"Great looking products and fast delivery!"
Posted 42 minutes ago
"I love the products and the website is easy to use. The last item I ordered got stuck with the delivery company (Whistl) and said 'out for delivery' for several days - something to work on"
"All perfect: friendly, helpful, efficient, fast, excellent etc. I’ll keep looking for bunnies. Thank you LM"
"Bought two stag bath sheets and they are great. Best towels ever. They go nicely with my kissing rabbits"
"This was the first time I'd ordered from Anorak Online. The website was easy to navigate, ordering and paying very smooth. Communication following the order was really good, keeping me updated on what stage my order was at. And best of all, when the lovely parcel arrived with my kissing badgers duvet set and fishy towels, they were even better than I had hoped. I'm very impressed."
"Absolutely love Anorak! Great quality products! A bit more pricey than I'd usually pay but absolutely worth it as a treat or gift x"
"Im so pleased to have discovered this lovely company! Such a fabulous selection of duvets, I bought 1 each for my daughters and they are over the moon. The quality is amazing, delivery was speedy, chuffed to bits, thankyou!"
"Lovely Quality"
"Very pleased with my green badger door mat .Good quality and much admired"
"Good quality duvet set. Would have been a bit on the high price side if it had not been in the sale. Was at the very top of my budget as was. However, great design! Was delivered very quickly and is currently been slept under!"
"Loving my new orca tablecloth. It has made my kitchen look great and my kids can no longer wreck my table."
"Artikel wie beschrieben. Lieferung klappte hervorragend. Kann auf jeden Fall weiterempfehlen."
"Perfect birthday present"
"Excellent communication, beautiful bright and well packaged product. We are very pleased with the quality, thank you"
"Totally recommend this company. I needed to telephone for advice and reassurance and received both from a very pleasant staff member. Packaging and deliver excellent. Product exactly as shown on website. My daughter in law will love this picnic blanket. I hope it's not too long before I use Anorak again for Christmas presents."
"Have yet to receive my order yet so unable to give a full review I am however waiting patiently to be in awe 😳"
Hi Anne,
As per my email, we will have this rectified for you ASAP.
I'm sure you will love your products when they arrive :)
Kind Regards
Isobel
"Very happy with my purchases. Nice quality, lovely designs."
"I am super happy with my purchases from Anorak. I have been looking at these products for a long time and i'm very glad I have tried a new company. I absolutely love the designs and quality of the products."
"Fun, strong and practical beakers for funny, energetic little boys and their friends. Love the Anorak designs - keep checking in for Kissing Dinosaurs (surely they are outdoorsy enough for you?!)"
"Brilliant customer service and beautiful, well made, products. A truely great British brand."
Anorak Online is rated 4.75 based on 1,135 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!