Anorak Online Reviews

95% of reviewers recommend Anorak Online

02082992416

Unit 3, The Old Stable House,Rear Of 53-55 North Cross Road

How would you rate Anorak Online?

"Prompt delivery. Products in perfect order. And so cheap as on sale!!"
Anita Klein
Anita Klein
Verified Buyer
"The geese towel is beautiful and was instantly adored by my little granddaughter who insists on it for bathtime"
Helen Holden
Helen Holden
Verified Buyer
"I love my picnic blanket and its already had a trip to the races. Its was admired by my friends."
Marieanne Christie
Verified Buyer
"Great prints that make you smile ! Only concern highlighted by my 10 year old son - bath towels are too small but you don't realise this until washed and using argggghhhhh !!"
"Hi - product fantastic, can’t complain. Great quality and looks as it does on the website. What frustrates me is that since purchasing I have seen two separate deals on the products I purchased (BOGOHP, 25% off) . I find that really frustrating and it would put me off purchasing going forward."
"Fantastic quality, arrived exactly when they said. Couldn’t be happier with the towels."
"Great products, great service!"
"Our 9 year old Granddaughter loved her ‘Kissing Hedgehogs’ sleeping bag and can’t wait to use it camping this year!"
"Fun products. I had been eyeing up the towels to brighten my bathroom for a while. Finally ordered them - fast, smooth order and delivery process. Very pleased with the towels. Thank you."
"Quick delivery"
Emma Johnson
Verified Buyer
"Good offer on a lovely product - didn’t arrive when I had expected but a quick phone call and immediate dispatch was sorted!"
Trudy Brown
Verified Buyer
"I am so in love with my backpack. It's big enough for all five of us to take to the zoo full of snacks and drinks. Was very comfortable to walk around with all day."
Sarah Wickerson
Verified Buyer
"I love this doormat it looks brilliant"
Richard Woodgate
Verified Buyer
"Great product. Not possible to input correct delivery address as website defaulted to billing address so it went there and was left outside the front door on the ground in the rain - not good."
Hi Richard, I am really sorry to hear about this - I will drop you an email now so we can resolve this.

Thanks
Ruth
Anorak Customer Service
"Easy to use website featuring fantastic affordable products"
"Great quality products - lovely patterns!"
Karen Morris
Verified Buyer
"The quality of the products was great and very quick delivery!"
Annie Woolnough
Verified Buyer
"Absolutely love the badger duvet cover set! Such lovely quality, and washes well. Also impressed with swift delivery time! Thank you very much."
"Excellent customer service and good quality goods"
"Great roomy sponge bag with unique print, only comment is there could have been a more economical postage option"
Gill Humphrey
Verified Buyer
"On two separate days I tried to order online but was unable to do so because email address not recognised even though I had an email confirming it was. This was very very frustrating because I wasted a lot of time unnecessarily on both occasions. On the third day I rang Anorak and a very helpful lady processed my order for me and it arrived very promptly, and I am pleased with my purchases."
"Great quality product, very pleased. Thank you!"
"Love the badger king duvet. Quirky and great quality."
Anorak Online is rated 4.76 based on 998 reviews