Anorak Online Reviews

Read Anorak Online Reviews

02082992416

Unit 3, The Old Stable House,Rear Of 53-55 North Cross Road

Tell us how Anorak Online made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Anorak Online 5 star review on 28th August 2019
Jehanne Houghton
Anorak Online 5 star review on 4th July 2018
Sarah Bateson
More Photos & Videos
Good quality beautifully designed and presented. An excellent shopping experience.
Very quick delivery, my daughter in law loves it. I just find it hard to believe it cost £20 to send The smaller blanket to Switzerland.
When I saw the panda design I had to order something for my panda loving son.
The bath sheet is a lovely size and the quality is great too. My 11 year old commented on how soft it feels.
Beautiful quality and design towels. Children loved them 😍
I have ordered towels and a door mat from Anorak. Always excellent quality.
Gorgeous panda towel, quick delivery.
Sorry. I purchased two towels and they were presents so haven’t seen them myself. Recipient very pleased though.
Lovely products. Expensive though
Lovely mats! I bought the bee mats, one for the front door and one for the back door! They are the perfect size and the colours are subtle but delightful!!
Lovely quality and bright design doormat. Good large size with bright fox design.
The waddling ducks were a delight. The quality of the mat was much better than I expected. It is not too thick so was perfect for my front door. I would thoroughly recommend this product
Merci j’aime beaucoup vos produits!
Got my lovely new doormats very quickly - I was impressed. However, I'm even more delighted with the product and it looks absolutely spiffing in my hall.
Thank you.
We brought the beautiful badger and fabulous fox door mats for our riverside home- they perfectly compliment our eclectic and boho style!
Fantastic quality, I’m sure they’ll get lots of compliments one day!
Lovely way to cheer up your home at a time like this- thanks Anorak!❤️
No complaints with Anorak- great quality product( am a returning customer) . Am still waiting to receive my delivery as despite booking a redelivery (although I was home) Royal Mail has still not delivered. Have lodged a complaint with them.
Great quality - we purchased the small kissing rabbits picnic blanket more than 5 years ago. We were devastated to somehow lose it after our last use as it had held up perfectly the entire time after many washes. But, we were more than pleased to order a new one that we look forward to using just as often for many years to come.
Bought two door mats, different badger designs.
Quality material, reasonably priced and look great!
Would definitely shop with this company again.
Love my purchase! Will be back. Thank you.
Unfortunately my review is not great. Long wait for delivery, I know things are difficult at the moment but it's now about a week over due and still not delivered. In part I think using yodel as your courier is probably the problem they are always long winded delivering and then claim they couldn't find you or couldn't gain access to the property is another favourite but no calling card is ever left? . Maybe they're cheap? But service leads to customer being dissatisfied.
Hope they find me soon, strange every other delivery company find me with no problems!
Can't comment on item purchased obviously but I left two answer machine messages and sent two emails to you guys at Anorak and it took you about 3 days to respond with an email saying parcel is on its way. All in all not impressed and won't be ordering anything else.
Great product and very prompt delivery. Thank you!
Anorak Online is rated 4.72 based on 1,799 reviews