Anorak Online Reviews

02082992416

Unit 3, The Old Stable House,Rear Of 53-55 North Cross Road

Tell us how Anorak Online made you happy

Sarah Bateson
"I purchased 3 stag hand towels The arrived well packed in a box and indivually plastic wrapped (which needs to be changed to recycled paper). Excellent quality, nice and thick and have washed well."
"Love my new hedgehogs kissing coir mat, the colour is vibrant and it makes me smile every time I see it ! Great quality thickness too. Quick easy to order and great delivery"
Nina Newington
"Fantastic service and high quality products. Fun and funky designs that get people talking. Delivery was extremely fast and well packaged. One very happy customer ????"
"Great quality and fun designs! Will definitely be back for more!"
"Lovely products. Fun and funky in an understated way. Efficient delivery too."
"I like the products and may buy further duvet covers which have great design and high thread count."
"Efficient staff and speedy delivery. Purchases are just as shown in catalogue."
"The website was great, delivery was great, the product is great, but what let this experience down for me was the huge amount of plastic packaging. The towel was wrapped in plastic, then that was in a black plastic bag and then that was ALSO wrapped in a big black plastic bag before it was posted. I had to get through THREE layers of plastic! I only bought one towel! It was excessive packaging. There was no need for it. It has put me off ordering in the future. I love Anorak products, but I don't feel comfortable with the huge amount of plastic waste it is creating."
Thank you very much for your feedback and for drawing this to our attention. I was very sorry to read your review and it has prompted my Directors to arrange a meeting with our warehouse to review our packaging.
Kind Regards
Isobel
"Ordering was easy the service excellent and the products are gorgeous! It’s definitely a 10/10 company!"
"Every member of our family has a large wash bag now and most of our friends have had them as presents. We are all on the move and find these wash bags invaluble; strong, large enough and we all like the animal prints."
"Lovely quality door mat (bought as a present). Also arrive well packaged."
"Good service, not the fastest delivery but then I wasn't in a hurry. Great quality items and the children love the 'kissing' animals"
"I love Anorak. Looks amazing, great quality."
"Great products and really good quality. I purchased a towel for my new Granddaughter after previously buying one for my Grandson a few years ago. They wash up really well and stay new looking for a very long time."
"My daughter and i were thrilled with the Father Christmas stocking. Beautifully made, strong and a good size. Thank you 😊"
"Excellent customer service. A pleasure to speak to the company to order multiple products and honour a discount code. Thank you."
"Excellent quality towels and quick delivery. Just wish they had the larger size bath sheet also in stock so I could have the full range of sizes (but having said that the normal bath towel is a good size for everyday use)."
"Great products received quickly!"
"Hope can direct mail to China"
"Nice big waterproof toilet bag that fits everything I need when I go swimming."
"I absolutely adore these towels! I’ve bought 4 bath sheets and I will definitely be buying more!"
"I love my Kissing Badgers duvet set, the quality is excellent and Anoraks service faultless as usual."
"The site is easy to use and the service quick"
Anorak Online is rated 4.75 based on 1,188 reviews