Anorak Online Reviews

Read Anorak Online Reviews

02082992416

Unit 3, The Old Stable House,Rear Of 53-55 North Cross Road

Tell us how Anorak Online made you happy
What a fun idea! Brilliant product and speedy delivery!
A set of kingsize bedding and a set of single bedding plus a child's dressing gown ordered for family at 2 different addresses. Items arrived promptly and recipients are pleased with them. Would use your firm again. I am unable to comment on courier or time taken for delivery as we live elsewhere but delivery seemed to be quite rapid.
Fabulous PJs and quick delivery
Bought these for my sister who is a pyjama connoisseur. She loved them!
Finding my way round the website to order was a little difficult but I love the product.
Very efficient from start to finish.
I ordered a rabbit bath sheet and snood for my daughter. Both are great quality. The snood seemed a bit small so I emailed looking for an exchange and Laurie was super helpful!
lovely towels and quality....new stag towels...love them...
Love the table cloth but with the edges has stitches on as opposed to just cut fabric.
I ordered 6 Bear Towels. The new Bear pattern is horrible and looks more like a cow than a Bear. I bought and still use your original Bear Towels on which the pattern is great and correct.
Why on earth did you change the design. I am aBear aficionado with a house full of Bears of all kinds and 6 ft Bears in the garden. Huge disappointment. Towel quality OK
So so impressed by Anorak. Not only for the amazing quality of their pajamas but their customer service is amazing. Because of the time of year obviously mail takes a bit longer than normal and I enquired as I thought my parcel may have been lost and Anorak contacted me promptly and made me feel so secure in the fact that if it didn't arrive by a certain date they would re-send another pair of pajamas on 48hr shipping. And then contacted me to make sure it arrived. Truly really happy with the customer service! Above and beyond and its certainly appreciated!
We ordered 4 items but only 3 arrived. We phoned Anorak and they quickly resolved the problem, the missing item arriving 3 days later. Very happy with the quality of the pyjamas and quilt covers.
Had to wait for my boys pyjamas to arrive, but they were definitely worth the wait. Great quality, gorgeous colours and amazing prints.
All delivered fine
Fast delivery. Good quality products
Lovely bee towels and good quality but more brown in colour than the cheerful yellow I was expecting.
Had to chase the order up as it was lost. Wouldn’t have arrived otherwise.
However once chased they were extremely helpful
Absolutely lovely duvet covers, we love the bees and the kissing badgers. My son will be so excited to see his blue orcas set for Christmas.

The quality is excellent, will recommend to my friends.
Lovely products and really prompt, helpful and personable customer service.
Good range of products not seen elsewhere.
Lovely helpful person on the other end of the phone.
Reasonably priced.
Arrived within the timescale promised
Anorak Online is rated 4.71 based on 2,149 reviews