Anorak Online Reviews

Read Anorak Online Reviews

02082992416

Unit 3, The Old Stable House,Rear Of 53-55 North Cross Road

Tell us how Anorak Online made you happy
Best on price I could find and delivered on schedule...
Love the design and quality of the picnic mat.
Great service.Badger mat arrived within a few days.Really good quality and just a bit different.
Lovely wash bags and arrived on time. I always come back to Anorak as their wash bags and big with lovely designs.
Very quick delivery. The mats are really good quality and I love the design . The rug is so neat and handy !
Have lots of towels always been very happy but bought the fish towels bundle and on first wash sone of the piping on the outer edge was all frayed and looked messy bit disappointed , all other animal seem fine!
Good quality stuff but not very good customer service!
I looked everywhere for a cotton sleeping bag. This one is so great! It arrived quickly, and was well packaged. I absolutely love it.
Lovely front door mat. Big and sturdy and thick material. Gorgeous design too!
Happy with product. Was offered free delivery but after I had paid the delivery was added on. Disappointed!!
Really lovely cotton bedding. Fabulous ladybird print. Very quick delivery.
I purchased a door mat from Anorak and am extremely pleased with the quality. It has been admired by everyone who has stood on it.
Fantastic product - looks great in my hallway. Love the badger design and colour. Arrived when supposed to and very nicely packaged.
Order came really quickly and I love the products! Will definitely order again 😊
Love it. Good quality and fun.
Love the bees duvet set. Looks good and as I support bees reminds me to continue support.
I purchased the badger door mat and was so pleased with the quality and size of it.
It looks great in my new kitchen.
Lovely products - extra large bee picnic blanket and rabbit wash bag. However, delivery not so good, expected 2 - 5 days, more like 10. I contacted customer service via the website to ask where my package was but didn’t receive a reply.

The packaging was torn but thankfully the contents were un-damaged.

I will consider purchasing from Anorak again but disappointed with customer service and delivery
A really beautiful sleeping bag. My daughter is delighted with the bunnies and slept really well in it on holiday.
Bella merce ottima qualità bei soggetti io ci metterei negli asciugamani dei ganci appositi per appenderli grazie saluti
Anorak Online is rated 4.72 based on 2,008 reviews